The Illuminati Order Web Site

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 6:06 pm » by domdabears

Membership Application

All information received is kept confidential and is protected against unauthorized access.

Leave the initial text as it is. Do not remove any fields.

Provide an accurate response in each field. False answers are grounds for immediate termination of membership.

Leave nothing blank. If you do not want to include certain information, simply say so in that field.

If you have any questions, do not include them here. Questions should be presented separately.

Send completed application to your referring member or to the Membership email address listed at http://illuminati-order.com/contact.html for processing. Updates should be submitted in the same manner.

1. Name:

2. Preferred pseudonym:

3. Preferred email address:

4. Telephone number, including country code:

5. Complete mailing address, including country:

6. Other contact information (instant messenger, alternate email, etc.):

7. Personal website:

8. Current citizenship:

9. Spoken languages:

10. Written languages:

11. Educational history, including formal and informal instruction:

12. Present occupation:

13. Past occupations:

14. Talents/Abilities:

15. Interests:

16. Based on your current understanding, what is the purpose of the Illuminati Order?

Answer:

17. Do you agree with the purpose of the Illuminati Order, as you understand it?

Answer:

18. Why do you want to be a member of the Illuminati Order?

Answer:

19. Are you interested in being contacted by other members?

Answer:

20. Provide a recent photograph of yourself.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 6:07 pm » by domdabears

Wow. Crazy :censored: I don't know what to say.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 6:23 pm » by Axeman

I would not be so quick to dismiss or chastise this...There are some really interesting thoughts here...The book 'The adventures of Johnathan Gullible' is a must read..A link to 'The Fence' is there as well http://proliberty.com/observer/20030711.htm
Have a look deeper...View that flash presentation they have there as well...These guys seem to be pursuing a New World Order that is based on peace and individual prosperity, not the evil globalist stuff from the neo-cons and Zionists!
I don't think I'd join but nonetheless I will read up on it...A Bavarian Illuminati sounds better to me than an Israeli one...

Initiate

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 pm » by Iwgmac8

They don't want to know much do they? :badair:
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Initiate

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 6:32 pm » by Alexrubic

Here are two other possibilities for your consideration:

1) It is one big hoax!

2) It is a ruse by the genuine Illuminati (the evil NWO variety) to ascertain how many people are opposed to their ideals by pretending to adhere to the opposite of its actual beliefs and to collect names and contact details of those who potentially stand in opposition to their agenda!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Initiate

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 7:02 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

Axeman wrote:I would not be so quick to dismiss or chastise this...There are some really interesting thoughts here...The book 'The adventures of Johnathan Gullible' is a must read..

:look:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Writer

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 7:09 pm » by Ericw2525

I hope noone bleives any of this. It is a gathering tool that
marketing companys use to gather intel about thier products and how
to sell it to the masses. They will gather info on all of those who believe in the NWO
and then find all the data with your hopes,dreams and use it to program you. Then lets add the pick put you in a data base to know when the time comes to upload your info to know who is with us or against us. Oh by the way when and if they do the blue beam project that info can and will be used against you. Lets use low frequecncies to make people think god or aliens or whatever they want to effect your thinking to manipulate your mind then add pictures in the sky like an video screen and see alien ships all around. Lets scare the public to want our help. Lets send them voices in thier heads to think god and the devil we created are real. Come on people wake up. no dictatorship is worth losing all that you love and care about for greed and power of a small minority. But this is a free world for now and you make up your mind. you think I am crazy fine look how Larry king and all these alien shows are on fox news supporting and making fun of all these planet x,and alien people. It is an game setting us up for failure. Many of you might laugh at me now that is your right and please use it while you can. Let us know that out of this choas we the true nation will rise and have an world we can love, be happy. I wish the best for everyone let us all work together not as animals and slaves but as infinite consciousness. :hugging: :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 11:23 pm » by Spock

I JOINED!!!!!
:mrcool:

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 13, 2009 11:39 pm » by domdabears

spock wrote:I JOINED!!!!!
:mrcool:

LOL no you didn't. LIAR!! :lol:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you