The image of the Virgin

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 am » by Thebluecanary

govtslave wrote:The Catholic Church did not originate the worship of a virgin deity and her male child. I once had a book written by a Catholic priest back in the 1800's that traced this form of worship down through the ages. It pre-dates Christianity and Judaism. Unfortunately, I loaned the book to someone and never got it back.

Was it called "The Two Babylons" by Alexander Hislop?
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 3:30 am » by Troll2rocks

By virgin, you mean the girl in your sig right ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 4:39 am » by Otomon

troll2rocks wrote:By virgin, you mean the girl in your sig right ?

You can talk about my mother...you can talk about how much of a fag I am.. you can tell me I am crazy...BUT DONT FUCKING TALK SHIT ABOUT SELENA OR I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND PERSONALLY SUFFOCATE YOU WITH YOUR OWN DIAREAH.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostWed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 am » by Djpakkal

religion is food for the stupid!!! And you must be very stupid to believe all that bullshit!!I don't understand what you guys doing on a site as this one.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 11:48 pm » by Otomon

djpakkal wrote:religion is food for the stupid!!! And you must be very stupid to believe all that bullshit!!I don't understand what you guys doing on a site as this one.

Read the fucking thread before posting comments from the peanut gallery you dumb fuck,and if you don't like the site...get the fuck out,we don't need trolls like you here.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 16, 2010 11:57 pm » by lamonema

otomon wrote:
djpakkal wrote:religion is food for the stupid!!! And you must be very stupid to believe all that bullshit!!I don't understand what you guys doing on a site as this one.

Read the fucking thread before posting comments from the peanut gallery you dumb fuck,and if you don't like the site...get the fuck out,we don't need trolls like you here.

Sorry dude but the sig is still creepy. It's hard to take you serious with such a sig, for what ever the purpose maybe. It only attracts negativity, thus adding to your farther aggatation. just sayin don't :shooting:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 17, 2010 12:41 am » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:
otomon wrote:

Sorry dude but the sig is still creepy. It's hard to take you serious with such a sig, for what ever the purpose maybe. It only attracts negativity, thus adding to your farther aggatation. just sayin don't :shooting:

I dont care what you or any of the other clowns think.... I like Selena Gomez and so I made a sig about it,if you dont like it...block me on the Foe list,do you want me to be like everyone else and just make a conspiracy related sig? Fuck that Im not a godam shepple.

Previous