The image of the Virgin

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm » by Otomon

This something that always bothered me... if the church is fake and also male dominated... why are they going through all the trouble of claiming the appearance of the virgin? There have been alteast 12 major appearances by her that helped change things in the church ex the virgin of Guadalupe helped indigenous individuals to attend church,the virgin of Fatima gave us prophesies,just to name a few

But then we have all this other appearances all over the world,I have personally seen her silhouette randomly appear on a table,in the room of a very religious person after he died....

So yeah I'm sorry I don't have any answers and lay out all the questions instead...but I'm hoping someone here can make some sense of it.

What is the purpose of promoting the virgin instead rather than some random Saint... or Moses or any other character from their book...why the Virgin?

-Hentai Lord
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 4:51 pm » by sockpuppet

It depends what theory you wish to believe, but basically, they all come down to Mary replacing earth/nature and the nurturing (feminine) characteristics of her as a balance against the more domineering characteristics of the male...

As always, Men still haven't been able to separate themselves from their Mother.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 5:00 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

Sock, here is a book for you. I know the guy personally. Very deep and shocking clear. Take my greetings from over the ocean...

http://www.amazon.com/Male-Fantasies-Vo ... 0816614490
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 5:07 pm » by sockpuppet

tertiusgaudens wrote:Sock, here is a book for you. I know the guy personally. Very deep and shocking clear. Take my greetings from over the ocean...

http://www.amazon.com/Male-Fantasies-Vo ... 0816614490

Thanks!
:cheers:

But I have yet to get over the guilt of the 800 pages of my own studies I have been neglecting these last few weeks to even get to your last book suggestion... At this rate, it's gonna end up on my Christmas list. :(

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 5:10 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

That was your 3.500 th post! Wow!
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Initiate

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 7:20 pm » by Govtslave

The Catholic Church did not originate the worship of a virgin deity and her male child. I once had a book written by a Catholic priest back in the 1800's that traced this form of worship down through the ages. It pre-dates Christianity and Judaism. Unfortunately, I loaned the book to someone and never got it back.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 7:23 pm » by E6722maj

fatima was a ufo encounter. so was medjugorge (which i have probably terribly mis-spelt) :alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 7:51 pm » by Otomon

sockpuppet wrote:It depends what theory you wish to believe, but basically, they all come down to Mary replacing earth/nature and the nurturing (feminine) characteristics of her as a balance against the more domineering characteristics of the male...

As always, Men still haven't been able to separate themselves from their Mother.

Okay then....

If

The Bible = Fake

then

Virgin Mary = Fake right?

Then why are people seeing her randomly? Why did I see her? Is it all just our subconsciousness reminding us how we cant separate ourselves from our "Mother",wouldn't that be against the interest of the church? Also I remember one event around 2001...where a huge image of her appeared on a building(it was a building that was all windows),it looked holographic,was that some sort of Blue Beam test? It was on the mainstream news after all..atleast the Mexican ones.....

Anyways thanks for your take on the story sockpuppet.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 8:13 pm » by sockpuppet

otomon wrote:
sockpuppet wrote:It depends what theory you wish to believe, but basically, they all come down to Mary replacing earth/nature and the nurturing (feminine) characteristics of her as a balance against the more domineering characteristics of the male...

Okay then....

If

The Bible = Fake

then

Virgin Mary = Fake right?

Then why are people seeing her randomly? Why did I see her? Is it all just our subconsciousness reminding us how we cant separate ourselves from our "Mother",wouldn't that be against the interest of the church? Also I remember one event around 2001...where a huge image of her appeared on a building(it was a building that was all windows),it looked holographic,was that some sort of Blue Beam test? It was on the mainstream news after all..atleast the Mexican ones.....

Anyways thanks for your take on the story sockpuppet.

Oto, I just searched and searched, I know I have written about this before on the forum but I can't find the thread or the post. But in general, my own opinion is that Virgin Mary apparitions ARE the antichrist.... There has not been one "encounter" with "Mary" where "she" didn't ask people to worship HER more and more and God less and less.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 11, 2010 8:15 pm » by Otomon

sockpuppet wrote:Oto, I just searched and searched, I know I have written about this before on the forum but I can't find the thread or the post. But in general, my own opinion is that Virgin Mary apparitions ARE the antichrist.... There has not been one "encounter" with "Mary" where "she" didn't ask people to worship HER more and more and God less and less.

Holy shit you are right,I always thought the Devil was a woman.....
Thanks sockpuppet! It totally makes sense now!

EDIT:Wonder if its a coincidence thats they call cannabis "MARY jane"

Next