The Intention of Prophecy

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 4:55 pm » by Theredeemer

Many new agers overlook oneness and integration in favour of simply pulling the light in. This often just increases the shadow ... as this occurs the situation on earth becomes more polarised and we see more of the negativity surfacing. On one level this is what is required to "heal out" the pains within but on another level what is really required is for us to be brave enough to truly love all of ourselves ... we need to recognise that in the totality of the divine - ultimately all must be acknowledged, healed and integrated.

As we move forward into the next Chapter of Earth's history one of the biggest challenges is actually to "avoid the prophecies that have been foretold" ... we are in danger of "believing and heralding" them into existence ... if we chose instead to balance and integrate the aspects of our own psyche and accept, acknowledge and heal all the aspects of ourselves then the patterns will not need to act out on the stage of life in the same way that they are destined to do so now. We need to harmonise with the "spirit of our sphere" and re-balance the energies within ... in doing so we may ameliorate some of the "out-picturing" of the doomsday that is predicted. We must not forget that most of the prophecies were intended as a warning to stop us getting into the mess that we are getting into ... if we can see the way our collective consciousness is acting out on the big stage of life we may still be able to avoid some of what is coming our way. Here's hoping. :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 5:14 pm » by Boondox681

does this include 'bible prophecy'?
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 7:06 pm » by Theredeemer

I believe the Prophets of old saw what was coming and shared what they saw ... there are many prophecies that will be fulfilled ... my view still remains that humanity has choices and we can either "listen" to the warnings and respond with our hearts to help redeem ourselves and the planet OR continue on our path of self destruction and reap the inevitable consequences ...

I know this doesn't entirely answer your question entirely BUT it rather depends on what you would prefer to believe in ... a vengeful GOD who wants to punish us for our wrong-doing ( and sends his prophets to tell us about it ) or the repercussions of our own actions in which case we can choose to behave differently and shape the future accordingly ... I prefer to believe in the later because any concept I have of the benevolence that is at the heart of this universe does not have a vengeful bone in his / her body ... there is however the concept of all spirits having FREE WILL ... the only caveat to this being that in this world of ours there are still consequences to our actions ... it is those consequences that I believe the Prophets were warning about ... and the responsibility is collectively ours to do what we can to avoid our own downfall ...

My thoughts for the Prophets and what they have tried to do for us ... is to give us a glimpse of our future reality and give us the chance to respond ... many things will come to pass that will fulfil the prophecies of old but hopefully the "wake-up" call they herald will do something to awaken our consciousness to the point that the worst of it all can be avoided ... the negativity that surrounds the collective belief about the end of the world is not a prophecy that I want to subscribe to ... I am sure Mother Earth will be fine ... its us that I am worried about !! Your thoughts on this would be much appreciated ...

Writer

PostFri Oct 01, 2010 9:10 pm » by Copteryo

this is a nice read thanks

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 1:13 am » by Eliakim

theredeemer wrote:Many new agers overlook oneness and integration in favour of simply pulling the light in. This often just increases the shadow ... as this occurs the situation on earth becomes more polarised and we see more of the negativity surfacing. On one level this is what is required to "heal out" the pains within but on another level what is really required is for us to be brave enough to truly love all of ourselves ... we need to recognise that in the totality of the divine - ultimately all must be acknowledged, healed and integrated.
:wink:

Indeed...However, the light triggers the darkness and the darkness triggers the light until there is no more darkness left.

As we told them for years integrate, integrate, integrate. It isn't a need it is ESSENTIAL, the more effort that they put into integration of the healing process the faster they ascend their being.

Without integration of life experience wisdom does not come to be and the 21st century was born in wisdom.

As Abba said 'To he that understands the promise, there is no secret'.

Love beyond measure
:hugging:

ELIAKIM