The James Holmes Conspiracy (2012 Full Documentary)

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 16, 2012 4:36 pm » by Seahawk

I'm not sure what I believe- in total- about this whole thing yet. I do know that not everything in this adds up. There are some obvious problems with the official story, like the interviews we've seen that conflict about the number of those involved in the shooting- at the theater. That one, in itself is enough to take a second look, and to cast a suspicious and doubtful eye to the official story- especially, in light of what we know is going on in our current world, and in that, I am only pointing towards known documented fact. Other things, like the large amount of expensive gear, planned, bought, and paid for by a student in an obvious mental haze, the second gas mask found at the scene, and a few other details convince me that there is more to this than meets the eye.

What is it? This documentary looks at these things, and more, and seems to be very well organized, and well produced.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Aug 15, 2012 by LordDefiler

For those who do not believe the story we are being told by the government and media. The James Holmes Conspiracy. Several witness testimonies, news reports, theories and ideas behind the motives of the crime. Topics discussed include the second suspect, weapons, police audio analysis, James Holmes education and bio, LIBOR scandal, MK Ultra, Project Gunrunner, and several other important elements. Several new pieces of evidence and testimonies all in one video.

Documentary made by Mark Howitt www.youtube.com/lorddefiler
Video published on August 14th 2012

This video has been blocked in these locations:
Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, United Kingdom

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell