The JASON Elite Scientists

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 9:52 pm » by G3n3sis

Finally Ann Finkbeiner's book, The JASONS: The secret history of sciences postwar elite is now a presentation.

http://research.microsoft.com/apps/vide ... ?id=104017

Is there a link to the "Jason Scholars" of MJ12? who knows, but still amazing.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 10:12 pm » by G3n3sis

The Guidestar program is a perfect example of how technology can exist, while still unknown by some of the most elite physicists in the world. What's next? Gravity control and deep space travel? A classified space program seems all the more plausible.
"The Sign of an Educated Mind is that, Which can Entertain a Notion or Idea Without Accepting it"

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 pm » by Doogle

G3n3sis wrote:The Guidestar program is a perfect example of how technology can exist, while still unknown by some of the most elite physicists in the world. What's next? Gravity control and deep space travel? A classified space program seems all the more plausible.

Thanks G3. Is it me, or is it odd that this story comes from a Microsoft page?

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 12:00 am » by G3n3sis

I wouldn't of thought so since, according to one of the audience members in the video, a JASON scientist works at Microsoft. If this is true, I can see how and why Microsoft would host the Ann Finkbeiner's work, thinking it to be worth investing there time and posting it online.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 12:29 am » by Doogle

G3n3sis wrote:I wouldn't of thought so since, according to one of the audience members in the video, a JASON scientist works at Microsoft. If this is true, I can see how and why Microsoft would host the Ann Finkbeiner's work, thinking it to be worth investing there time and posting it online.

I see what you mean. I meant Microsoft in general, (not a Microsoft page). and their ties to such a group; kinda leaves them open to all sorts of innuendo, as in relation to the post Roswell Jason group and the way the development of tech was supposedly outsourced to contractors/companies.

I'm chattin shiiiiaaatttt.