The John Lear test - Did you pass or fail?

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 6:02 pm » by Tjahzi

spill 'em, stir up the fire and see what happens :dancing:

Initiate

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 pm » by Middleman

Let's say for the sake of argument that everything Lear said is true, particularly the parts about Kennedy and (many) others killed "by us" to keep them quiet.

Why has he been allowed to say it?

I just was thinking the other day that it's strange we've never seen anyone like Saddam, Gaddafi, the Iranians or the North Koreans spill the beans about suppressed technology or their own crash recoveries and close encounters.

You'd think one of these dictator of the week types would squawk when their regimes were crumbling, and they seemingly had nothing left to lose.

Maybe the JFK thing explains it. Right up until the moment of truth, you still have your own life to lose.

I am for full disclosure.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 6:35 pm » by Deuem

marduk2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hi Marduk, This is not the first time I have heard or seen John Lear talk about this stuff. He said he had an moment of clarity about this issue and changed his mind and opened up to speak. I need to start making a list of all the things he quotes. He runs through them very fast.
Between him and his dad they have done some unbelievable things. John has a licence to fly any plane there is a licence for. He is a very smart guy.

When I listen to him I get two very different feelings. 1) He has gone insane 2) OMG, he knows.

When he states there are 80 planets in our solar system, I think #1
When he talks about black Ops, I think #2

To answer your question. No!. There is too much info in that one statement and the public would not believe it. People would think of me as being insane. A message like this would have to come from the President or the UN to be believed. ( maybe )

Deuem :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 6:38 pm » by Frutty

middleman wrote:Let's say for the sake of argument that everything Lear said is true, particularly the parts about Kennedy and (many) others killed "by us" to keep them quiet.

Why has he been allowed to say it?

I just was thinking the other day that it's strange we've never seen anyone like Saddam, Gaddafi, the Iranians or the North Koreans spill the beans about suppressed technology or their own crash recoveries and close encounters.

You'd think one of these dictator of the week types would squawk when their regimes were crumbling, and they seemingly had nothing left to lose.

Maybe the JFK thing explains it. Right up until the moment of truth, you still have your own life to lose.

I am for full disclosure.

Good point middle.

For the "truth" to come out someone with the highest credibility should come forward and speak up his shit.

Unfortunately the people with the highest credibility are oftentimes just instruments of Illuminati propaganda and mind control machine.

I know from my personal investigation some of the things Lear claims are absolute :bullshit:

So why should I believe the rest of what he says?

When someone speaks out the truth and gets to have a big audience they either:

Kill the subject physically.
or kill him morally (character assassination)

So this is a mirror maze in a worthless fools' club
ImageImageImageImage
Deception in life is nothing but a lie reduced to practice

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 6:56 pm » by Spock

Behold!

A machine on the moon that catches and recycles the souls of dead people for Aliens!

Previous