The Kenyan Muzzie Cartel Is Going After Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Initiate

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 4:44 am » by Abdul14

i wouldnt even call it a religion since it has all the characteristics of a sicilian mafia and a cult
When you buy halal products, you are financing inhumaely slaughter and torture of animals

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 17, 2011 5:54 am » by Mediasorcerer

abdul14 wrote:i wouldnt even call it a religion since it has all the characteristics of a sicilian mafia and a cult

just like every other religious body masquerading as gods spokesperson incarnate, theyre all the same in this respect,bar a few obscure examples,

i actually firmly believe and know obama is a muslim, whilst i dont have undue animosity towards the many muslim people out there in the world ,especially on an individual level,

i do believe this president is a complete fraud and a real bona fida traitor to boot,
and the fact he is masquerading as an christian is even more vulgar and deceptive, he even accidentally admitted he is of muslim faith[on video],

i dont have a problem with what he chooses to believe in or worship, but i do have a problem with the level of deception this guy is all about.
good post,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous