The Lake Erie UFO Case: an Outstanding Report

Super Moderator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:00 am » by TheDuck

nibirutracker wrote:lilith: how do you know it is the gfl? :think:

After studying their agenda for about a year, and having many personal interactions with UFO's I can just feel it. Races that are already 5D give off this energy. It is a very positive energy. When you see their ships it is not like seeing a ghost it is a feeling of love and almost the same feeling as seeing a loved one that has been gone for a long time.
If they're '5D' as you say then how will we interact with them?
I've seen sh*t loads of these bright lights and have never felt love, awe maybe...

Just think about this, if in fact their was a race of humans somewhere in our universe that have been around for billions of years and were advanced in science much more so then us.
Would it be so ridiculous to think that they wouldn't have had to ascend when their race was young, much like ours. And would it be so crazy to think that they might know of time space and all the other things that are being announced on earth right now. Do you think they might want to colonize outside their galaxy.

Would it be so silly to think that these races would have contact and communication with each other. Do you not think that their would need to be rules and an organization to keep these rules in order?

People deep in our government have been aware of the GFL for a long time including Dr Steven Greer and others. The GFL has given an ultimatum help or let our race ascend naturally or first contact will be moved to a date before 2012 when our consciousness is at a turning point.
Where does Greer mention GFL, I might recall him saying Galactic federation but 'of light'?
I mean really, we are openly looking at colonizing other planets, and apparently through many whistle blowers and inside sources like Dr Arthur Newman have been doing so secretly for a long time.

I know this may seem like alot to take in , but do you honestly think that we evolved for primordial ooze millions of years ago ? Even though our mitochondrial DNA can only be traced back 180,000 years?
:shock:

I want lots of opinions on this don't be shy! :sunny:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:11 am » by Ironshroom

G.F.L

Great Fuckin Lasagna
Giant Flippin Lizards
Green Fart League
Galactic Federation of Light
Gama Fountain Lagoon
Gorgonzola, Friend of Lamas

one of these doesn't exist. ^
can you spot it?
:hugging:

for some reason i'm of the opinion that if a 5-D being tried interacting directly with your brain it would explode.

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:18 am » by Lilith

some dude explains 5D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:41 am » by Lilith

aladin wrote:
lilith - wat is denn mit dir los ? stehst du unter Strom ?
---
gibts das Video auch im D.TV Format (youtube läuft hier nicht) ?

lilith los - wat's the matter with you? You stand under power?
---
Specifies the video format in the D. TV youtube (not running)?

nee, ich find ja auch dass das ganze gfl-zeugs müll ist, ihre botschaften sind alle gechannelt von einzelnen personen...ich weiß noch nicht mal ob channeln funktioniert, und wenn, dann mischt man sicher die eigenen gedanken mit rein...ihre "prophezeiung" vom 14.10.2008 ist ja auch ziemlich in die hose gegangen...
nur heißt das ja nicht, dass es keine 5 dimension gibt und die wahrnehmung der menschen sich genauso verändern wie unsere körper..bzw eig die ganze natur (im sinne von evolution)..
bin grad in der uni, kann grad net checken, ob es das video auch bei dtv ist (wegen sound), aber generell erklärt da son typ, dass unsere wahrnehmung sich weiterentwickelt, deswegen gibts es immer mehr sichtungen and paranormale erfahrungen

(no, yes, I also find that the whole GFL-vehicle is garbage, their embassies are all channeled by various people ... I do not even work channeling whether, and if so, to mix safely with their own thoughts in ... their "prophecy" of 14.10.2008 is indeed quite gone to the hose ...
only that does not mean that there are no dimension 5, and the perception of people change just like our body .. or eig all natural (in the sense of evolution) ..
am in uni grad, grad net can check whether the video is also in dtv (for sound), but generally explained as son type, that our perceptions are further developed, so it there is always more sightings and paranormal experiences)
Last edited by Lilith on Mon May 10, 2010 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:41 am » by Allreadydead

@lilith said:
how do you explain the non-event of October 14th 2008? people lost their trust you know :dunno:

This could be the answer: :hmmm:

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:57 am » by Hayden

I agree with Lillith, all we can say with any degree of certainty is that there's some damn strange things happening in the skie's all around the World, to ascribe them to " GLF" is a matter of opinion which can not be based on fact. The whole GLF thing is based on channeled info as I understand it , I don't channel so I don't know. Blossom Goodchild seemed like a very sincere person too me, but then so did Tony Blair....That aside, it all sounds a little Emperialistic to me ,Ashtar command and all that. I for one don't like being commanded by anyone where ever their from. At the end of the day, when the shops shut an it gets dark, people believe what they want to believe. I'd love to think that there's good beings out there who'll come and save us from ourselves, but I suspect we'll have to do that ourselves.Peace :think:

Super Moderator

PostMon May 10, 2010 10:59 am » by TheDuck

How does any human know what the 5th Dimension is like?

Haven't watched that Youtube video yet, will watch after these poker tables finish :P

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon May 10, 2010 11:13 am » by Pindz

theduck wrote:Haven't watched that Youtube video yet, will watch after these poker tables finish :P

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 11:20 am » by Nibirutracker

lilith wrote:how do you explain the non-event of October 14th 2008? people lost their trust you know :dunno:

We shape our own future, events that are supposed to take place may not due to changes in global consciousness or other events.

Just because one person was wrong, it may ruin their credibility. Channeling however taps into MANY different people including government dis-info agents and remote viewers. Blossom Goodchild may have thought she was channeling the GFL, but she may have been talking to anyone.
Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch, we all know what happened in Germany in WW2. But I don't think Germans are Nazi's. LOL.
As an individual I was known as the DJ or the mixer.
Grandmaster Flash

Initiate

PostMon May 10, 2010 11:32 am » by Purebase

it was hard to keep full attention to the 5th dimension vid because the music is from simcity 4 lol i kept building cities in my head...sad i know ...its my favorite game. very interesting vid though...had to listen to it twice.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

PreviousNext