The Lake Erie UFO Case: an Outstanding Report

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 8:17 am » by Flecktarn

bigelow involvement :think: the guy knows something
and i wish they wouldn't give nick the dick pope airtime hes only in it for the money
:flop: :flop:
ImageImage

Writer

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 9:51 am » by Space Cowboy

Upload to Disclose.tv

Strange Rumors Of Northern Ohio Activity - Unusual UFO Situation Reported In Northern Ohio!

Apparently on Wednesday morning, September 22, numerous callers to Cleveland, Ohio radio station 1100 WTAM reported a rainbow-like aerial situation similar to a 'Sundog.' The situation complicates, however, as others begin describing unusual contrails, jet scrambles and other military activity all across northern Ohio. One caller, Amin, describes an unusual light seen the night before Sept. 22 while driving home from Detroit around 1:00 a.m. while another caller, Kevin, claims the similar sighting of a 'bluish green light' around 10:35 p.m. on Route 8 near the Stow, Ohio area (north of Akron). At daybreak the morning of Sept. 22, northeastern Ohio skies were allegedly 'ripped' with jet vapor trails.

One caller, Don, is a truck driver with a route between Cleveland and Youngstown, and alleges that his GPS (Global Positioning System) that pinpoints his mapping location on a laptop computer, began malfunctioning between 8 and 9:00 a.m., although working flawlessly beforehand. Stranger still, another caller named Dave claimed that Route 12, a south/north road out of Fostoria, Ohio, was blocked by "tons" of army trucks and traffic was being diverted.

This activity was briefly referenced on the Cleveland UFO E-list by George Pindroh, but with no new information. Secondly, I did receive three E-mail advisement's regarding this activity from various contacts, along with one copied message from 'June' that states: " I talked with my Mom today, and she told me that on channel 19 at 5 pm, Wed., Sept. 22, the TV news anchor said that there were hundreds of reports of UFO's all over the lakefront area of Ohio. He said that after the commercial breaks he would give the details. My mom was very curious and waited to hear the news. When the news came back on, NOTHING. So the story was squashed. I talked to a few people at work today, and yes, they had heard about the sightings. Everyone was talking about it. So lots of people here in Ohio heard about it before the news was suppressed. According to my Mom, the TV anchor said that people saw what looked like a huge cloud with rainbow colors along with many UFO's that were not disguising themselves as clouds. I also learned that fighter jets were sent out after them." (Note, I do not know June who copied me on her comments to a few other researchers, but she signed her name with the addition of "In The Light," and I cannot vouch for her comments -- KY)

Thirdly, a comment about the WTAM radio activity was filed to the National UFO Reporting Center (N.U.F.O.R.C.) website, but also containing no new information.

Further, Mrs. Donnie Blessing, Southern Ohio State Director for MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) spoke with a gentleman from Cleveland named Ken who contacted the Cincinnati UFO Hotline (513 - 588 - 4548) on September 28th to advise of a UFO sighting in Canada on September 21st. While taking the information, Ken advised that his wife knew of the strange reports on WTAM radio station on September 22, and further informed of UFOs and numerous (presumably) responding military helicopters seen near the Perry Nuclear Power Station. This specific detail has been considered most intriguing. At this time, we know of no substantive information to link this reference of a UFO situation near the Perry Nuclear Power Station to the September 22nd activity reported by WTAM radio.

Oddly, there was previous UFO activity reported 'on the record' by a Lake County law officer referenced in conjunction with the Perry Nuclear Facility in June of 2004, that report is located online at: http://home.fuse.net/ufo/willoughby04.html

So unusual was this September 22nd activity that radio station WTAM created a special web page for the situation. The page contains audio clips of the many callers that are available from the exact URL location: http://www.wtam.com/triv/index.html along with the following comment by talk show host Mike Trivisonno:

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SKY'S OVER NORTHERN OHIO ?"

On Wednesday morning September 22 nd , 2004 a caller rang the WTAM morning show, Wills and Coleman in the Morning, to report the sightings of strange colors in the sky. Other callers reported seeing the same thing while others tried to describe and/or explain the image.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE SKY'S OVER NORTHERN OHIO ?"
Source - http://www.rense.com/general57/ohio.htm

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 10:01 am » by Seahawk

Lake Erie sure has a hell of a lot of activity!!!

Thanks for your input. You got some great compilation vids. :flop:

Welcome to DTV, FT! :hiho:

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Writer

PostSat Jun 16, 2012 5:27 pm » by Space Cowboy

Flecktarn wrote:Image
bigelow involvement :think: the guy knows something
and i wish they wouldn't give nick the dick pope airtime hes only in it for the money
:flop: :flop:

Yes, I can tell you the Bigelow Investigator name, It's Gary Hernadez, Gary has contacted me as well because I am the main Lake Erie UFO Witness & Contactee.

I have talked to Gary a few times now, He told me these Orbs of Light are the real deal and that they are appearing world wide right now, He told me they are showing up over Lake Ontario, Niagara Falls, over the Utah Skinwalker ranch in which Bigelow owns, Hessdalen Norway, Lake Erie Canada side, Etc.

He has also told me these Pulsating Orbs of light UFO's have more to do with Time Travel and portals than what we would think of as physical Nut's & bolts & Metal Saucer type UFO's.

Although it seems like these Orbs of light can take on any physical form, even biological that they wish, That is why the Indians in Utah named them the "Skinwalkers" in the first place.

The UK Ministry of Defense has also stated the same thing....

"The Conditions for the initial formation and sustaining of what are apparently buoyant charged masses (of Plasma), which can form, separate, merge, hover, climb, dive, and accelerate are not completely understood. Occasionally and perhaps exceptionally, it seems a field with, undetermined characteristics can exist between certain charged buoyant objects in loose formation, the intervening space between them forms an area, viewed as a shape, often Triangular, from which the reflection of light does not occur. This is a key finding in the attribution of what have frequently been called black "Craft", often triangular and up to hundreds of feet in length." - The UK Ministry of Defence

Writer

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 am » by Space Cowboy

Amsterdamn wrote:
kingz wrote:

Low Fly By of Triangle UFO with multi colored orbs in each corner of the craft

Upload to Disclose.tv

:headscratch:
:alien: :robot:

Thx or bedankt :flop:

I now have a zoomed in HD version of this same clip included in this recent "Best Of" Compilation.

actually you will also see I have filmed this exact same Triangle UFO craft many times in this compilation, also many examples of these same UFO's going into a bright 1 pulsating Red Orb only configuration!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 8:26 am » by Cia212

Looks like a combination of airplane footage and someone having fun with LEDs attached to balloons or radio controlled craft.

Writer

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 8:35 am » by Space Cowboy

Q - UFO Base At The Bottom Of Lake Erie?

A - I have heard this is so by people I trust. Under this Northeast Ohio location is one of the oldest Anunnaki bases in the world. this insider told me one of the entrances is in Dayton, the Wright-Patterson AFB.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 3:20 pm » by *WillEase*

Savwafair2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This was proven to be a hoax here...

ufo-s-over-lake-erie-t73744.html

Writer

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 7:15 pm » by Space Cowboy

willease666 wrote:
Savwafair2012 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This was proven to be a hoax here...

ufo-s-over-lake-erie-t73744.html

Yes, That is not my footage that was sliced into that news segment, I am Michael Lee Hill by the way so I would know :-)

I also think this Base at the bottom of the lake article may have used some photo's that are not connected to the Lake Erie UFO's but the actual story is 100% legit, I live here in Northeast Ohio and I am also the main Lake Erie UFO witness.

I am also the guy who has been filming these UFO's over Lake Erie for Years, the following video is a compilation of my best footage and a little bit of back story to what is going on here.

Upload to Disclose.tv

So you know, this story is far from over, I am working with a major network on my story & footage as we speak, I have been to NY to film with them already and they are coming here to my hometown the end of this month then we all fly back to NY to do a Hypnotist session, then the show get's put together and will air this fall. This network reached a 100 million homes and is owned by Viacom, so this whole Lake Erie UFO subject is just about to go mainstream in a big way.

Writer

PostSun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 pm » by Space Cowboy

I would like to share a recent conversation I had with a deep insider who I have become friends with.

Deep Insider - You know what's down below in places in central and southern Ohio?

Michael Lee Hill - I do not know what is below, I hear a very old base? Anunnaki Base in particular?

Deep Insider - One local man I only know as Bill knows of an access point to what looked like small cities down and off 75. Visited the site with him in 07.

(Note - Rt 75 goes to Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton OH)

Michael Lee Hill - what did it look like? I am all ears

Deep Insider - Living quarters carved into soft stone and granite in part. Large round central area. I'd estimate it to be about 200-300 feet below surface. This Bill character was quite a guy; used to work at the base near Dayton.

PreviousNext