The Lake Erie UFO Case: an Outstanding Report

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 pm » by Savwafair2012

The cover up regarding The Lake Erie UFO's has only just begun If you watch the following news clip it clearly states the FAA was contacted and they say these are NOT Planes or Jet's.
What eles could they posible F#@kin be people

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu Mar 18, 2010 1:15 am » by Alienphotog

This is exactly what I was filming months ago ... here in Colorado.

LOL ... I'm a dumbass ... check with the FAA and cnotact the media. Should have thought of that. But it's the same thing. I just got closer and got used to filming them.

If anyone is trying ... manual focus, all the way to infinity is the key ... LOL try to hold it steady from there.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 pm » by Savwafair2012

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN WEEK'S AGO :owned:

Ohio Lights Case Closed - Just Incoming Jets

UFO Casebook
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 11:45 EDT

The objects reported nightly over Lake Erie skies at Euclid, Ohio, are incoming jet traffic from Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport, according to Ohio Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Field Investigator Tom Wertman.

Wertman was reached by telephone late Thursday for a final disposition on the case.

Euclid, OH, resident Eugene Erlikh, 20, originally reported unusual objects out over Lake Erie that were appearing in the same spot night after night. The story was picked up by Fox News, Cleveland; and also by MSNBC.

Wertman, like many other ufologists who called or wrote to the UFO Examiner on this case were suspicious of the case from the beginning. The suspicion, they say, is when a sighting repeats itself in the same spot over many nights.

Ufologists seem to agree that sightings like this generally have a natural or manmade ending.

Wertman specifically tracked lights from the same area where Erlikh says he was seeing lights.

The two even spoke on the telephone, with Wertman outside and nearby. Erlikh was talking on the telephone from inside his high rise apartment.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/20508 ... oming-Jets

WHAT A JOKE :owned:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:37 am » by Dtnelis

so has anyone found out what it is....

and are people near this really that retarded?

Writer

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 10:36 am » by Amsterdamn

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 am » by Kingz

Low Fly By of Triangle UFO with multi colored orbs in each corner of the craft

Upload to Disclose.tv

:headscratch:
:alien: :robot:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Writer

PostThu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 am » by Amsterdamn

kingz wrote:

Low Fly By of Triangle UFO with multi colored orbs in each corner of the craft

Upload to Disclose.tv

:headscratch:
:alien: :robot:

Thx or bedankt :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 pm » by Kris75

Same Lake Erie UFO event caught over the Pittsburgh river

M0REseeingUF0sPA — 29 april, 2010 — I was filming the over the at the river banks of the Pittsburgh river and there they were hiving over some buildings. What followed was totally awesome. I captured the same event that Michael Lee Hill (Frozenhill) caught while he was filming at the banks of Lake Erie. Obviously these must be the same aliens that he filmed which leads me to believe that they are spreading their activities and possibly gearing up for the great disclosure event. Something wonderful is about to happen.

[youtube]<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZfYzkaUIJQ&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZfYzkaUIJQ&hl=sv_SE&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:flop: :shock: :o ;) :cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:46 pm » by Doguedaze

Dam nice footage again Kris ! dont look like planes, not the way they are behaving.
:D :alien: :D

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 30, 2010 1:51 pm » by Kris75

doguedaze wrote:Dam nice footage again Kris ! dont look like planes, not the way they are behaving.
:D :alien: :D

exactly they are standing i one place,and thx for your coment dougdaze :flop: :) ;) :cheers:

heres a link to the topic of lake erie ufo videos
the-cleveland-ufo-what-on-earth-t18095.html?hilit=lake
:peep:
Last edited by Kris75 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next