The Lantern of Osiris

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:03 am » by Zer0

Lucidlemondrop wrote:He was trying............Image

The Hermit, just like your Arcana, activating the Lantern for Spiritual Guidance, well played my dearest Lucid. :sunny:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 12:17 pm » by Svaha

Imo we go through (to put it simple) four stages, unconsciouss, female, male, consciouss, in repeating cycles.
Now we're in transition from 'male' to 'consciouss', a process that allready started ... from within.
The physical 'attributes' will be the last to emerge in this process.

The process can't be stopped though it will take many years before all beings are transformed.
Every single person / being has all inside that is needed at any given time, so it's 'wise' to stop looking to the 'old' dying world, start looking within.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 2:19 pm » by Zer0

Svaha wrote:Imo we go through (to put it simple) four stages, unconsciouss, female, male, consciouss, in repeating cycles.
Now we're in transition from 'male' to 'consciouss', a process that allready started ... from within.
The physical 'attributes' will be the last to emerge in this process.

The process can't be stopped though it will take many years before all beings are transformed.
Every single person / being has all inside that is needed at any given time, so it's 'wise' to stop looking to the 'old' dying world, start looking within.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

If it is all repeating stages, then what is wrong with looking into the past? What has come will come again? :?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 08, 2013 9:23 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Excellent Video............

:hugging:

@MasterO

:flop: :sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 9:11 am » by Canubis

Master Otoel wrote:If it is all repeating stages, then what is wrong with looking into the past? What has come will come again? :?

looking into the past only goes so far, it then goes into shamballa and all the places we couldn't imagine existing because we weren't yet MAN but when you hit this source of wisdom you will realize you couldn't exist if it wasn't for places like that so they must then exist..

the history of man is a small spec and nothing of importance..yet :)

creation story's exist within our cycles to grow a truth,

lol Svaha, is right kinda.. although if we truly wanted truth we would bust open the pyramids, ransack the popes archives and tear down the governments plots of world domination and then learn TRUTH..
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Follow me if you want to live, Ill Be Back

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 9:19 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote: although if we truly wanted truth we would bust open the pyramids, ransack the popes archives and tear down the governments plots of world domination and then learn TRUTH..

True Dat :flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 am » by Svaha

Master Otoel wrote:
If it is all repeating stages, then what is wrong with looking into the past? What has come will come again? :?

The cycles are not the same, nature doesn't repeat itself, creation is an ongoing process, a two way (feedback) proces, a piece of music, ever changing.
The only 'thing' that doesn't change is consciousness, and then there are 'we' humans who try to prevent change from happening, that's why history repeats itself (from our human perspective), in fact the 'world' is always new.

From this we can learn that as long as we stay on the circle we will repeat/continue the suffering.

At any time/point it is possible to master the 8 the 4 and the 2, basicaly this is mastering yourself, moving towards the core, the center of the circle/spiral.
Suppose you 'arrive' in the core, the center of the circle/spiral, then you can choose where you want to stand on any circle that you've mastered.
All the great teachings are about this 'mastering'.

Suppose 'you' want to master the 4 (directions/elements), there are 3 steps, first step: the 4 controll you, second step: you controll the 4, third step: you surrender, master the 4, are at the center of that circle/spiral, can go through the center and start mastering the 2.
The steps are only to indicate the process, to give an idea.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 am » by Zer0

Svaha wrote:
Master Otoel wrote:

The cycles are not the same, nature doesn't repeat itself, creation is an ongoing process, a two way (feedback) proces, a piece of music, ever changing.
The only 'thing' that doesn't change is consciousness, and then there are 'we' humans who try to prevent change from happening, that's why history repeats itself (from our human perspective), in fact the 'world' is always new.

From this we can learn that as long as we stay on the circle we will repeat/continue the suffering.

At any time/point it is possible to master the 8 the 4 and the 2, basicaly this is mastering yourself, moving towards the core, the center of the circle/spiral.
Suppose you 'arrive' in the core, the center of the circle/spiral, then you can choose where you want to stand on any circle that you've mastered.
All the great teachings are about this 'mastering'.

Suppose 'you' want to master the 4 (directions/elements), there are 3 steps, first step: the 4 controll you, second step: you controll the 4, third step: you surrender, master the 4, are at the center of that circle/spiral, can go through the center and start mastering the 2.
The steps are only to indicate the process, to give an idea.

Hey did you notice that on my last dance video called "Dance of the SOLAR CALF, I was "spinning around" the spiral? Only way to get out of it. :flop:

AHA VAH

There is nothing new under the Sun (symbol for consciousness) but there is something new in it. :)

Previous