The Lantern of Osiris

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 am » by Zer0

We know from the Theory of Evolution, that humanity before becoming humanity, was at one point an amphibian, a fish perhaps. But of of course there is more to it than simply an organism winning the so called "Survival of the Fittest" as we are told to believe.

There is plenty of threads out there about how the human brain is initially reptilian in the womb, with the human brain growing on top of it. Apoptosis does not occur in the reptilian brain, and it literally sits in the bottom of our brain, it is literally what religious people refer to Satan, explaining some of our duality. But a quick search on here or google will allow you to learn more.

For this thread, I want to talk about the Lantern of Osiris. In the previous Age of Aquarius, the proto-humans, now in amphibian form, had lantern like foreheads, what would eventually be left for humans as something known as the pineal gland. In this stage, the proto humans had full intuition of what plans to eat (we still see that in the animal world), and in fact could talk to them.

There is a theory in the occult that the depictions of Unicorns actually came from this historical fact, the unicorn being drawn to a virgin (representing the Earth) is actually a romanticized depiction of this human development. I may add the if you look back far enough into dictionaries, the word Unicorn is actually another word for Rhinoceros (just for u bible thumpers *thumbs up) but I digress.

The importance of the Lantern, is that as human evolved, the Lamp (or pineal gland) shrunk more and more, and as we have seen in many threads, the pineal gland is very important for humans to be able to perceive the Spirit World, some may have even called it the Third Eye. The most important role of the Lantern, was that it allowed humans to perceive the Spirit World. The shrinkage of the pineal gland was a necessary process, it allowed humans to filter out the spirit world and give them room to think.

"Oh that I was in times of old, when God watched over me, when his LAMP shone on my head" -Job 29 2-4)

So as we know, in the latest Age of Aquarius, mankind did something, it remembered the days of the Lantern, it sought to find that connection to the spirit world, the rise of the New Age(in reality Old Age being recalled again), the access to the spirit world has nothing to do with what religious denomination you belong to, or how much Yoga you do. It is a function that is inherited by all humans.

But as the conspiracies tell you, we are being forced to calcify our pineal gland, because awareness of the spirit world, would make you not want to be so materialistic, and the system thrives in fear and materialism.

What are you doing to unlock your mind?

Do you see me when I call you out in the darkness of the Dark Womb?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 2:14 pm » by Webcat

Interesting piece otoel. :think:

You've probably already seen and read this wonderful lecture on Egyptian Myths from the 'Rudolf Steiner Archive.'

http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/EgyptMyth/19080909p01.html

There were ever higher animal forms, which man took into himself. At one time, what had developed out of the fish was called the Water-man, because it lived in the water and contained the germ of the later man. A still higher form that developed could be called the Goat. The singular thing is that what corresponded to man in his lower members actually gave the name to the then prevailing constellation. The feet are actually the original Fish; the calves or shanks are the Water-man, which for a long time enabled man to steer while swimming; the knee we find to be related to the sign of the Goat. The animal kingdom evolved more and more, and what became the thigh was designated as the Archer. It would lead too far if I attempted to explain this expression, but we shall try to give a picture of how man looked when the animal kingdom corresponded to the Archer.

Man was an animal then, which for the first time could move about on the islands that were forming in the water. In his upper parts he became ever finer, and at the top he actually preserved the flower-form. He was illuminated from above by an organ that he carried on his head like a lantern. The then human form is rightly conceived if we see the upper part as etheric and the lower part as animal-like. In older pictures of the Zodiac, the form of the Archer is shown as an animal below and a man above. These signs portray the stage of evolution at which man then stood, even as the centaur reflects an actual stage of evolution-upward man and downward horse. The horse must not be taken literally, but as a representative of the animal kingdom. This was the artistic principle in earlier times; the artist portrayed what the clairvoyant described to him or what he himself had seen. Artists were often initiates. It is said that Homer was a blind seer, but that means that he was clairvoyant. He could look back into the Akashic Record. Homer, the blind seer, was much more seeing in the spiritual sense than were the other Greeks. Thus, the centaur was once an actual human form. When man looked like this, the moon had not yet withdrawn. The moon force was still in the earth, and in man was still what had formed itself during the sun period, the shining pineal gland, which he bore like a lantern on his head.

When the moon withdrew from the earth, sexuality appeared. The centaur-man was still sexless. Sexuality appeared when the sun stood in the sign of the Scorpion, and this is why we always connect sex with this sign. The Scorpion is what in the animal kingdom corresponds to the stage of evolution at which man stood when he had developed sexuality. In his upper half, man was turned toward the cosmic forces, but in his lower half he was a bisexual being. He had become a sexual being. When the clairvoyant pupil of the Egyptian mysteries directed his gaze toward this period of earth-evolution, he saw the earth peopled by men whose lower bodily form was becoming denser, in harmony with their baser nature, but who had a luminous human shape above.

Then began the time when, through the forces of the moon, the nerve-filaments appeared in the region where the spine now is. The formation above the spine, the present head-region, had condensed and changed itself into the human brain; that was the completely transformed light-organ. Attached to this was the spine, from which the nerves proceeded, and attached to this in turn was the lower man whom we have described. This was revealed to the Egyptian pupil, and it became clear to him that any being wishing to incarnate on the earth would have to assume the corresponding human form. Osiris, as spirit, often visited the earth and incarnated as a man. Men felt that a god had descended, but he had a human form. Every exalted being who visited the earth appeared in the shape that man then had.

This shape was then such that one still, saw that light-body, that remarkable head-ornament, the lantern of Osiris,** which has been described in a pictorial way as the eye of Polyphemus. This is the organ, the lantern, which at first was outside the human body, and which then transformed itself into an inner organ in the brain. Everything in early art is a symbol of actual forms.

In the very early Ancient Egyptian creation myths (from both Lower and Upper Egypt) they state the same beginning - that all life came from water.

Lower Kingdom Creation Myth

Only the ocean existed at first. Then Ra (the sun) came out of an egg that appeared on the surface of the water. Ra brought forth four children, the gods Shu and Geb and the goddesses Tefnut and Nut. Shu and Tefnut became the atmosphere. They stood on Geb, who became the earth, and raised up Nut, who became the sky. Ra ruled over all. Geb and Nut later had two sons, Set and Osiris, and two daughters, Isis and Nephthys. Osiris succeeded Ra as king of the earth, helped by Isis, his sister-wife. Set, however, hated his brother and killed him. Isis then embalmed her husband's body with the help of the god Anubis, who thus became the god of embalming. The powerful charms of Isis resurrected Osiris, who became king of the netherworld, the land of the dead. Horus, who was the son of Osiris and Isis, later defeated Set in a great battle and became king of the earth.

Another point of interest here, is that 'Ra' the sun god appeared from an egg - Reptiles lay eggs and this may be a reference to the real origin of the 'God's and their creation: man.

Upper Kingdom creation story.

At first there was only Nun, the primal ocean of chaos that contained the beginnings of everything to come. From these waters came Ra who, by himself, gave birth to Shu and Tefnut. Shu, the god of air, and Tefnut, the goddess of moisture gave birth to Geb and Nut, the earth god and the sky goddess. And so the physical universe was created. Men were created from Ra's tears. They proved to be ungrateful so Ra, and a council of gods, decided they should be destroyed. Re created Sekhmet to do the job. She was very efficient and slaughtered all but a few humans, when Ra relented and tricked her into stopping. Thus was the present world created.

Against Ra's orders, Geb and Nut married. Ra was incensed and ordered Shu to separate them, which he did. But Nut was already pregnant, although unable to give birth as Ra had decreed she could not give birth in any month of any year. Thoth, the god of learning, decided to help her and gambling with the moon for extra light, was able to add five extra days to the 360-day calendar. On those five days Nut gave birth to Osiris, Horus the Elder, Set, Isis, and Nephthys successively. Osiris became the symbol of good, while Set became the symbol of evil. And thus the two poles of morality were fixed once and for all.

The interesting points of this creation is that 'Ra' gave birth to 'Shu' and 'Tefnut' - a deliberate reference to artificial insemination or asexual reproduction? Either way, since a complete lack of sexual reproduction is relatively rare among multicellular organisms, particularly animals/humans, what were the ancients actually trying to explain with this part of the myth?

That life was created from single celled entities who were then 'grown' into the more complex creatures that followed. Were 'dinosaurs' deliberately created first because they were 'reptile'? Then discarded for yet another step up on the 'life' experiment agenda?

The other point of interest is the statement that the first 'man' was created from Ra's tears - Then destroyed almost to the point of Extinction, with Ra relenting and saving the few who remained.

Is this the ancients way of describing how our creators had failed experiments?

And again, human life shown to have origins in water (tears).

http://www.mythome.org/creategy.html

The Lantern of Osiris may call us [humanity] back to an earlier time of creation, when we controlled the animal element, and existed in a far more 'spiritual' world currently, (imao) we have de-evolved and allowed the animal to take possession - hence the state of the 'modern' world, animals running it for animal desires.

Nice post otoel :flop:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 2:21 pm » by Zer0

I am well informed on the works of Rudolf Steiner, I appreciate the sentiment though Webcat, glad you enjoyed it.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 3:05 pm » by Vulcanic

i like your style very nicely done! wish more people would put the effort into the threads they write.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 3:07 pm » by Zer0

Vulcanic wrote:i like your style very nicely done! wish more people would put the effort into the threads they write.

I do not blame them, it is easier to mindlessly copy and paste a link they seen than to actually spent time on what they want to say, I personally dont post for the hits, I post to make myself better, and if it helps someone else along the way, that is a bonus. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 3:59 pm » by Vulcanic

Master Otoel wrote:
Vulcanic wrote:i like your style very nicely done! wish more people would put the effort into the threads they write.

I do not blame them, it is easier to mindlessly copy and paste a link they seen than to actually spent time on what they want to say, I personally dont post for the hits, I post to make myself better, and if it helps someone else along the way, that is a bonus. :flop:

i can't agree more with you :flop: i tend to explore all ideas even the ones i don't believe in, i like to put all the puzzle pieces on the table and try to put it together see what pieces fit together, but just not from my point of view but everyone on dtv's point of view..

Upload to Disclose.tv

we are like ants looking up at a human trying to figure out what it is but we can only see a tiny part of the human and we all think its something else,, we will never know what it is until we put all our heads together use all our eyes to see a bigger picture that 1 man will never be able to see it all alone...

dtv is my many eyes......

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 5:33 pm » by sugarbone

Awesome post! Even if they did not literally have "lanterns on their head", and I am not saying that I don't think they did, but the idea of having a much larger more prominent pineal gland in times of antiquity is absolutely conscionable. Reminds me of the fact that the parietal lobes of Einstein's brain were 15% larger than normal. He may of been born that way but I feel it may have swelled due to Einstein's constant exercising of it.

My point being that, due to your post, I now have a new idea that I may be able to swell my own pineal gland through simply having this new mental construct.

I think that the pineal gland is invaluable and is the prime source for "knowledge without learning" or "unlearned knowledge". As you said, our ancestors understood what plants did what without being told.

And the Shamans down in South America seem to have a knowledge of DNA that is evident in their drawings and such.

Not only that but the pineal gland and the spiritual light that comes through it is also a source for healing and a sense of boyancy or lightness of being. When it is open I feel bright and positive and insights are bountiful.

Thank you very much for your post!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 2:49 am » by Zer0

sugarbone wrote:Awesome post! Even if they did not literally have "lanterns on their head", and I am not saying that I don't think they did, but the idea of having a much larger more prominent pineal gland in times of antiquity is absolutely conscionable. Reminds me of the fact that the parietal lobes of Einstein's brain were 15% larger than normal. He may of been born that way but I feel it may have swelled due to Einstein's constant exercising of it.

My point being that, due to your post, I now have a new idea that I may be able to swell my own pineal gland through simply having this new mental construct.

I think that the pineal gland is invaluable and is the prime source for "knowledge without learning" or "unlearned knowledge". As you said, our ancestors understood what plants did what without being told.

And the Shamans down in South America seem to have a knowledge of DNA that is evident in their drawings and such.

Not only that but the pineal gland and the spiritual light that comes through it is also a source for healing and a sense of boyancy or lightness of being. When it is open I feel bright and positive and insights are bountiful.

Thank you very much for your post!

Sync!
Thanks for your reply, glad I made ya come out of lurking...

WELCOME....

TO....

D T V...

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 am » by Opalserpent

I want to believe otto man but show me a proto human fish skeleton.

Perhaps you can do what mainstream science did and find a human bone next to

a fish bone and make up a skeleton. :lol:

Sorry I'm aquarius, our sense of humors is a bit strange.

Otherwise good post.

http://cyrinphin.deviantart.com/art/Hor ... -178151631
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 9:22 am » by Lucidlemondrop

He was trying............

we can learn alot from jelly fish

:sunny:

SHAZAM
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Next