The last V episode: The flu shot!!!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 4:07 am » by Germusmax

A little off subject but still relevant, how about the new south park?
http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/251891
It's about 2012. Check out when Kial is stranded on a sign. Very interesting. can any body make out what it is? I know it from the zoom zoom ride but does it have other significances. It looks like numbers.
Here's the link to the clip
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 5:09 am » by Hansom

Two proverbs spring to mind from watching the new series of v.

Beware of Greeks baring gifts.

All that glitters isn't gold.

The human race today has much knowledge, but very little wisdom.
There's alot of truth in those wise old sayings and stories from an era long forgotten.
I can't help but wonder, why isn't there a tv series about the life of Confucious.
A wise old man indeed that would no doubt truly help enlighten the modern world.

Here's just an example of his wisdom.
"If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?"
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 5:43 am » by Humanbeing

me and my girlfriend watched it last night, when the flu shot scene came on, we both looked at each other and said "you've got to be fucking kidding me!". and now we have to wait til march for the rest of the season, or at least thats what i read. oh well, this weekend we are gonna start watching all the original V from the 80's. gotta love that vhs!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 am » by Terrac1de512

My response to the visitors mixing their deadly drug with the flu shot was "was this really on network tv"??? WTF.. sadly most people are too braindead to see that for what it really is!
Simple minds talk about each other Average minds talk about events And Great minds talk about ideas -- Elanor Roosavelt

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 6:02 am » by Heinousone

terrac1de512 wrote:My response to the visitors mixing their deadly drug with the flu shot was "was this really on network tv"??? WTF.. sadly most people are too braindead to see that for what it really is!

Of course they dont because its being done by Aliens so its just entertainment and we all know what we see on TV and in the movies is all fiction and is never to be believed.

They do not have the ability to see "encoded" messages. To see the possible meanings behind such scenes.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 6:09 am » by Mep630

anyone going to upload this?

if they put it in the movie is it to make people think if you talk about the fact your referring to the movie? Like a play off? Maybe they say you watch too much tv?

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 6:20 am » by grs9769

I have to say, it took my breath away, then fell of my sofa, and my jaw slammed into the floor! :shock: :o

I read somewhere that it was rumored V was having some difficulty. It said this last episode was filmed and everyone was sent on a very early holiday hiatus. My first thought was someone may have been giving them trouble when there's already no trust with the vaccine.

You'd think that one sentence would have body-slammed people awake! Who knows....maybe it did get people's attention and they just feel stupid saying so because of the source....a "sci-fi" tv show.

Writer

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:00 am » by grs9769

Is this being discussed anywhere else?

So far I haven't seen anything but a Youtube video or two...

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 7:04 am » by Heinousone

grs9769 wrote:Is this being discussed anywhere else?

So far I haven't seen anything but a Youtube video or two...

They are all waiting for someone else to breach the dam.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 10:36 am » by Germusmax

LONG LIVE JOHN MAY

PreviousNext