The last V episode: The flu shot!!!

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 2:28 am » by Germusmax

Please watch this last episode V. I would like to see what your comments are about it.
here's the link
http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/242135 ... bc-comment

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 2:33 am » by Vulcanic

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: was waiting for someone put it up :flop:
this was best one so far :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 am » by Germusmax

It was way awesome for sure. What are TPTB telling us? Is this a warning or entertainment?

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 3:23 am » by Jackmfunion

My jaw dropped as i watched it. Either the producers are telling us to avoid the shot or its some reverse psychology propaganda reptilian shit!

I would love for Obama to disclose on Friday, but the fact that V is on the TV currently makes me think it wouldn't be a good time. Or maybe it would, depending on your blue beam perspective......

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 3:33 am » by Heinousone

jackmfunion wrote:My jaw dropped as i watched it. Either the producers are telling us to avoid the shot or its some reverse psychology propaganda reptilian shit!

I would love for Obama to disclose on Friday, but the fact that V is on the TV currently makes me think it wouldn't be a good time. Or maybe it would, depending on your blue beam perspective......

You do realize they only initially made four episodes?

That we wont see episode five until March? To me that brings up some interesting questions.

First and foremost, if you have the feeling that V is feeling rather prophetic what do you think it will be prophesizing about in four months?

I personally find the choice of making four episodes initially to be a very strange choice. I don't think it would take a professional public opinion predictor to predict that V was going to be a smashing success. It obviously has massive Studio backing due to the production quality so why the choice of four episodes and why do we wait four months after the last one to see what happens AFTER the arrival of the V fleet?

Perhaps the fact that near the fourth episode they drop the bomb about the flu vaccines yet if the show is meant to be prophetic then that sequence is way out of order. We already know that the vaccines are a joke and so does the medical community. We certainly have not had any motherships presenting themselves over our cities with massive screens underneath to show us their message. So what is the significance of showing us that the vaccines are rigged and going no farther with that until four months from now?

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 3:35 am » by Germusmax

jackmfunion wrote:My jaw dropped as i watched it. Either the producers are telling us to avoid the shot or its some reverse psychology propaganda reptilian shit!

may be a little of both :ohno:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 3:37 am » by Germusmax

heinousone wrote:

That we wont see episode five until March? To me that brings up some interesting questions.

First and foremost, if you have the feeling that V is feeling rather prophetic what do you think it will be prophesizing about in four months?

I personally find the choice of making four episodes initially to be a very strange choice. I don't think it would take a professional public opinion predictor to predict that V was going to be a smashing success. It obviously has massive Studio backing due to the production quality so why the choice of four episodes and why do we wait four months after the last one to see what happens AFTER the arrival of the V fleet?

Perhaps the fact that near the fourth episode they drop the bomb about the flu vaccines yet if the show is meant to be prophetic then that sequence is way out of order. We already know that the vaccines are a joke and so does the medical community. We certainly have not had any motherships presenting themselves over our cities with massive screens underneath to show us their message. So what is the significance of showing us that the vaccines are rigged and going no farther with that until four months from now?

Great points I was thinking the same thing

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 am » by Vulcanic

heinousone wrote:

:flop: yeah thats not normal only to put out 4 episode on a remake of a old series.

maybe they were making V and then saw all real life media hype on the flu and put it out early to fit the times now in real life? who knows all i know is these writers are good i think they are doing a great job so far :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 3:48 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostThu Nov 26, 2009 3:57 am » by Germusmax

Thanks for posting those vid's vulcanic :dancing: .

Next