The last word

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 3:59 am » by Evildweeb

I can honestly say after all of these years that I am only now finally tired of a few of the dtv posters.

I have this funny thing I do, its called giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. But over time I can see a preponderance of posters not reading through the thread whatsoever, and posting to the initial topic and post without any consideration to the rest of the posters.

Yes, I too know that its way too easy to simply pick a topic and click "post reply" than it is to make a thoughtful concerted effort to regard all of the pertinent poster's comments first.

There are a ton of valid thoughtful intelligent posters here and I relish their input. Its what makes this place viable - to me anyhoo.

But with that being said, I have finally decided to restrict my further contributions to only posting topics and no longer adding my own personal "comments".

I am sure there are probably one or two here who would delight in that, but overall, well that's about the size of it.

As Sam Kinison so aptly put it: "....the dead live, the dead fucking live......"

Adios and cheers

:cheers:

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 4:05 am » by 44z44

evildweeb wrote:I can honestly say after all of these years that I am only now finally tired of a few of the dtv posters.

I have this funny thing I do, its called giving everyone the benefit of the doubt. But over time I can see a preponderance of posters not reading through the thread whatsoever, and posting to the initial topic and post without any consideration to the rest of the posters.

Yes, I too know that its way too easy to simply pick a topic and click "post reply" than it is to make a thoughtful concerted effort to regard all of the pertinent poster's comments first.

There are a ton of valid thoughtful intelligent posters here and I relish their input. Its what makes this place viable - to me anyhoo.

But with that being said, I have finally decided to restrict my further contributions to only posting topics and no longer adding my own personal "comments".

I am sure there are probably one or two here who would delight in that, but overall, well that's about the size of it.

As Sam Kinison so aptly put it: "....the dead live, the dead fucking live......"

Adios and cheers

They rather comment on -how to cook lamb thread- :lol: :censored: sheeple's.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 am » by Bleever

evildweeb wrote:I can honestly say after all of these years that I am only now finally tired of a few of the dtv posters.

Adios and cheers

Naw...just call them out! Hang tuff bub.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 pm » by Flecktarn

that is because dtv reflects real people and real life ,dtv is no different to sitting in a pub or restaurant with a mix of people the topics will go from serious to stupid ,,but that's how humans are ,all forums are the same no matter what one your on ,
ImageImage