The Lions Club.......astonished by what I have learned! READ

Writer

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 7:08 am » by Eccentric78

Forget about what you thought you knew about this charitable organization. Let's start from the beginning........I work for an Eye Care Center. The Doctor I work for is a member of the Lions club, and as an employee I'm aware of the fact we take old used glasses and of course donate them to the needy. I also know the Doctor goes to alot of meetings and holds meetings for this organization. And honestly up to now that is all I knew, and could care less about this organization......................... until today that is.

You see........my Mother called me today very disturbed about a catering she had to do. She thought is was for a Goverment luncheon, but soon after arriving at a Catholic church she realized it was a Meeting for the Lions Club. No biggie she thought until she saw the men walk out in red suites. Reading what sounded like scripture but twisting the words around preaching and creating their own Obama agenda. She said it was very creep very cult like. They also preached about how they must do whatever it takes to ENSURE his re election.

So I did some research, I first went to Lions Club Our History:

http://www.lionsclubs.org/EN/about-lion ... /index.php

Beginning in 1917
Chicago business leader Melvin Jones asked a simple and world-changing question – what if people put their talents to work improving their communities? Almost 100 years later, Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization, with 1.35 million members in more than 45,000 clubs and countless stories of Lions acting on the same simple idea: let's improve our communities.

Hmmmm I thought I wonder if he's a freemason, well guess what I found:
http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/textfiles/famous.html

Civics
Daniel Carter Beard, Boy Scouts of America founder. Mariners Lodge No. 67, NY
Thomas Bradley, mayor of Los Angeles
Robert J. Dole, senator. i. 1955/04/19, Russell Lodge No. 177, Kansas) [14]
Barry M. Goldwater, US senator. Arizona Lodge No. 2, Phoenix, May 12, 1931 (1930/04 [15])
Prince Hall, African Grand Lodge of North America founder. Massachusetts
Melvin Jones, Lions Clubs International founder. Garden City Lodge No. 141, Illinois

You see that, under Civics, it says Melvin Jones!
Why I'm I not surprised? If any reader has additional information please share, I'm now very curious.
Last edited by Eccentric78 on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 7:13 am » by Epicfailure

It's simple if they are Masons, Masons will tell you where to go to achieve what you want to achieve if you are "qualified" to achieve those sorts of things.

the masons are not evil like everyone says they are, it takes people with greedy hearts to corrupt something, they will send you and set you up to do the best you can with the connections of your fellow Masonic friends, because well..... that is what being a Mason is about, loyalty to another Mason who has pledged loyalty to you, and connecting fellow Masons to others who may help them...

nothing more nothing less. it just sucks there is a thing called "abuse" because it' usually the ones who are set up with power that use that word.

so I am sure your whatever he was to you, is a Mason and they guided him to the Lions club or Vice Versa because they are perhaps closely related in "community outreach" dedication programs.

Writer

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 7:22 am » by Eccentric78

epicfailure wrote:It's simple if they are Masons, Masons will tell you where to go to achieve what you want to achieve if you are "qualified" to achieve those sorts of things.

the masons are not evil like everyone says they are, it takes people with greedy hearts to corrupt something, they will send you and set you up to do the best you can with the connections of your fellow Masonic friends, because well..... that is what being a Mason is about, loyalty to another Mason who has pledged loyalty to you, and connecting fellow Masons to others who may help them...

nothing more nothing less. it just sucks there is a thing called "abuse" because it' usually the ones who are set up with power that use that word.

so I am sure your whatever he was to you, is a Mason and they guided him to the Lions club or Vice Versa because they are perhaps closely related in "community outreach" dedication programs.

So why the drama with the red suites, why the preaching? Why not just meet in a normal place and dress normal? All the employees reported being very very uncomfortable at this meeting while doing this catering. If your gut tells you something is not right, should you not question it?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 am » by Epicfailure

eccentric78 wrote:
epicfailure wrote:It's simple if they are Masons, Masons will tell you where to go to achieve what you want to achieve if you are "qualified" to achieve those sorts of things.

So why the drama with the red suites, why the preaching? Why not just meet in a normal place and dress normal? All the employees reported being very very uncomfortable at this meeting while doing this catering. If your gut tells you something is not right, should you not question it?

Most definitely, and why I said Masonry is not evil,a tool for most certainly though. The founder of this particular unit must be trying to invade Ideals into the Lions club practices, which to me would be a clear violation of ethics in regards to organizational transference.

but that is why I don't belong to clubs of sworn allegiance, because I could never agree with all the rules.

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 3:51 pm » by domdabears

My dad goes to all those clubs.
It's nothing but a place for middle age and old men to sit and drink for cheap.
He goes to Lions club, Moose club, Owls club, Riverside club, and I think thats it.
It's just a hangout for old men and their wives.

I've gone for dinner a bunch of times. Nothing to see at all.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 4:00 pm » by Boondox681

the masons are not evil like everyone says they are

Most definitely, and why I said Masonry is not evil

these statements,in their context,are true.
here's another true statement....
individual people are.

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 11:11 pm » by Gnosticwanderer

Yes the Freemasons have gotten a bad rap over a few bad eggs... personally I just don't get all the ritual and symbolism but whatever floats your boat. But the posting said the Doctor gave away glasses to charity, seems like a nice thing to do.... most people I know refuse to go out of their way for others. Red is a creepy color, did anyone see the footage of the castle where William and Kate are having their wedding party? The "red room" they called it, looks terrible and depressing.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 11:18 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 11:22 pm » by SamueltheLion

creepy, i really think you're onto something.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 29, 2011 6:07 pm » by Illuminated

Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Next