The Liyobaa Cave Entrances

Writer

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 1:30 am » by Spiralout

Have you guys heard of the Liyobaa caves? Evidently they lead from an underground sacrificial tomb into a huge underground area with pillars that look like they are holding up the mountain. Here is a link to a page that describes it in detail:

http://www.theinfovault.net/vault/unexp ... earth.html

Writer

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 1:52 am » by Guiii

Nice share, legends of caves sealed from inside out are all over Brazil , some indigenous tribes guard this caves until today... Many of this caves have snake like images on the rocks, and the locals say this is the mark where the rock closed... this areas are also very hot spots for UFOs in Brazil.

Writer

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 3:56 am » by Kingkev

had never heard of it before :look: very interesting though

nice post :shooting:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 10:10 am » by Clawspiracy

There is an unsealed tunnel entrance in a very strange place on earth. Google Marcawasi and you will see. When I went to Peru, I was told that Marcawasi is a place where time is distorted, and newspapermen told me about a piece sculpted in the rock called The Face of Humanity.

It is not well known in normal circles...

I never made it out there, but I plan on it. It is a place I have to see for myself...
It's a Clawspiracy...

Writer

PostFri Oct 24, 2008 4:31 pm » by Spiralout

I will begin researching Marcawasi, I have never heard of it. It sounds like a cool place to go investigate.

Writer

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 11:43 am » by Snoreta

Hi,
I wish to visit Liyobaa Cave Entrances. I think i will plan to visit this in future.

Snoreta

SM

PostSat Jan 15, 2011 3:54 pm » by Sasi30

Hello. This is a very interesting thing. If one looks around the Internet, i almost only see that this place is only related to sites in the conspiracy theories. It is also surprising to me because if someone is investigating a bit, you are surprised. In fact, serious, scientific and historical background. The Zapotec folklore, which is based on some real things, the other part of the Spanish chroniclers / historians / descriptions are almost completely congruent. Now, in those days there was no pretentiousness in the Christian fashion, at least it was not why.
The Spanish historian Francisco de Burgoa, Father Torquemada, and José Antonio Gay. José Antonio Gay Liyobaa addition, it specifies the location of caves. Perhaps not surprisingly, the place: Mitla. Specifically, under the church of San Pablo Mitla. Zapotec is an old temple built by him, which were demolished to the ground before him. Therefore, you can not find no one in the cave. I have a historian friend, I asked him the credibility of the Spanish chroniclers, it is also why this story was a myth. The answer was surprising: they are the true chroniclers wrote that it is very likely, so legend says no, but the existing space, not only did no one after him, so that later they did it a myth. I think this is a huge cave system, only a small part, that of the system, which may encompass the entire planet. I take it out on the story, it's a part of an artificially constructed tunnel, and the Indians are not built, but much earlier than someone who has never seen any of the Indians. They just found. Should have a radar, which could be explored through the ground around the church of San Pablo. Just enough so there is little chance, unfortunately, there are certainly traces of an ancient civilization which could be covered in tens or hundreds of thousands of years old.