The Lost Book of Nostradamus

Writer

PostWed Dec 24, 2008 4:43 am » by Ouroboros

I recently watched a History channel documentary about a lost book of watercolor paintings attributed to Nostradamus that was found in the Rome public library.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8085213155870238095&ei=dHkZSbLCMJSM-QGmhtG4DQ&q=The+Lost+Book+of+Nostradamus&hl=en
The book seems very important, because it was copied and passed down over many centuries so the message could be revealed in our time. However, the History channel obviously gets their agenda from crazy neo-cons, and all they can seem to talk about throughout the documentary is 9-11, Saddam Hussein, Osama bin Laden, the Anti-Christ, and the apocalypse, while showing explosions and impending doom and gloom. The people they interview have no idea how to actually decode the symbolism of the prophecies. For instance, an image of a snake is immediately assumed to represent "evil", instead of considering all of the different meanings that the symbol takes on (esoteric knowledge, spiritual intelligence, etc.). They barely even mention astrology or the Tarot in their interpretations. The Western mind has done the same thing with the Bible, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs, and many other cabalistic texts, so it doesn't really surprise me that the History channel would interpret it this way, but it is bizarre how badly they are trying to create fear in people.

The mainstream media doesn't talk about the positive potential of 2012 and I just hope people wake up and realize that they do create their own reality, and just because the people in power are paralyzed by fear of losing that power doesn't mean that we have to live in fear as well. We should be excited that the corruption will soon be over! Has anyone noticed the increasing amount of scandal all over the world right now? All of the rats are getting chased out of their holes and soon they will have nowhere left to hide. The true meaning of Apocalypse is "unveiling" and surely it's already begun. But lest we forget that the word "Anti-Christ" simply means someone who is coming to do the opposite of what Christ did. Jesus says in Matthew 10:34 - "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword". Jesus also says in Luke 12:51-53- "Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law." So someone fulfilling the role of the Anti-Christ would actually be coming to bring people together and dissolve the illusion of separation that has prevailed for so long.

Anyway, I do think it's interesting that they talk about Ophiuchus or Serpentarius, the 13th "secret" sign of the zodiac, which is located between Sagittarius and Scorpio near the galactic center and which we will apparently be moving into on the winter solstice of 2012.
Does anyone know if this constellation has anything to do with Quetzalcoatl? It's interesting to note that Quetzalcoatl either means "feathered serpent" or "magnificient twin".

Writer

PostThu Dec 25, 2008 8:55 pm » by Ouroboros

It's funny, the night that I posted this I watched part of Bill Maher's "Religulous" and in it they show a picture of Ophiuchus holding a snake, right before Maher says something like, "I can't understand why these people actually believe in a talking snake". I wonder if the sun was in Ophiuchus at the time of the exodus from Eden....

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:49 pm » by Clawspiracy

Strange. Unveiling and disclosure are the same thing, no? The truth is coming. I can sense it. It seems to me that in all of my dreams as of late, there is a hint of this and that. I went away from this forum for a week to see if it would stop. I thought maybe it was just from reading into things. But no. It nags at me. Something big is coming. And it may not be bad, but it will be shocking.

Good post!
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostSun Jan 04, 2009 12:53 pm » by Ourgreatcountry

clawspiracy wrote:Strange. Unveiling and disclosure are the same thing, no? The truth is coming. I can sense it. It seems to me that in all of my dreams as of late, there is a hint of this and that. I went away from this forum for a week to see if it would stop. I thought maybe it was just from reading into things. But no. It nags at me. Something big is coming. And it may not be bad, but it will be shocking.

Good post!

I 100% agree something big is coming. I don't get a fearful feeling though. I just think it's time the truth will be told and people will make better decisions.

Writer

PostMon Jan 05, 2009 1:06 pm » by the holy goast

ourgreatcountry wrote:
clawspiracy wrote:Strange. Unveiling and disclosure are the same thing, no? The truth is coming. I can sense it. It seems to me that in all of my dreams as of late, there is a hint of this and that. I went away from this forum for a week to see if it would stop. I thought maybe it was just from reading into things. But no. It nags at me. Something big is coming. And it may not be bad, but it will be shocking.

Good post!

I 100% agree something big is coming. I don't get a fearful feeling though. I just think it's time the truth will be told and people will make better decisions.

god is on earth,if you like it or not.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 3:33 pm » by Stevestv65

:headscratch:
where are the facts?
The line must be drawn here! This far, no farther!

Writer

PostWed Jan 21, 2009 5:42 pm » by kato

stevestv65 wrote::headscratch:
where are the facts?

Show me ' The Wind' , I can see the effects of the wind, but is it really there ? If you cant see it , does it really exist? :idea: ;)

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 21, 2009 7:08 pm » by Towelie

I gotta say i read nothing at all into those bible quotes, well actualy i find them quite funny things like "young men shall see visions" and "old men shall dream dreams" how can anyone read anything into things like this. its kinda like saying the dog shall have fur and the cat will meow, how incitefull and not in the slightest vaigue.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 21, 2009 7:35 pm » by Towelie

I guess i just dont get how anyone can read anything into something so vaigue, these things apply to every day/year there ever has been - people have always seen things and dreampt things- and always will. I have no problem admitting ive never read the Bible or any other religious scripts, but ive seen a lot of these prophecies and stuff that people post and i dont see anything at all in them.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Writer

PostThu Jan 22, 2009 11:58 pm » by kato

I have to admit towlie, I was very sceptical of god and the bible when I was younger, but I plucked up the courage to enter a pentecostal church, and the one thing that made me believe there maybe some truth about God ,was the fact that every single person in that church was so full of joy, peace and happiness it made me curious as to why this was so, why in a world so full of evil,madness ,pain and suffering, greed and injustice, why where these people so happy, and after studying the bible for a few months I too found the joy ,peace and happiness they had found. It's not hard , it just takes an open mind and an open heart, I hope one day you find that joy that I and many others have found. :D

Next