The Lost Cities of the Cloud People - The Chachapoyas!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8426
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 11:25 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


The video stream wouldn't load for me except for the first five minutes.

I look forward to the follow up that was mentioned!

:sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2134
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 11:30 pm » by Germanpils


telocvovim wrote:very nice stuff.. i luv this...

@ pils

hab ich nicht gesehen, aber ich liebe terra x.. wenn ich zeit hab...

sonntags 19:30....




ja terra x ist das einzigste wofuer es sich lohnt GEZ zu zahlen :P :P :P
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2134
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 11:35 pm » by Germanpils


lucidlemondrop wrote:The video stream wouldn't load for me except for the first five minutes.

I look forward to the follow up that was mentioned!

:sunny:




try this one luci ;)

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/ ... Popup=true
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8426
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 11:45 pm » by Lucidlemondrop


germanpils wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:The video stream wouldn't load for me except for the first five minutes.

I look forward to the follow up that was mentioned!

:sunny:




try this one luci ;)

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/ ... Popup=true


Perfect! I guess I needed the Windows Media Player version...........

Thank you, Germanpils, the visuals are beautiful. Will finish it when things settle down around here.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2134
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 11:51 pm » by Germanpils


lucidlemondrop wrote:
germanpils wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:The video stream wouldn't load for me except for the first five minutes.

I look forward to the follow up that was mentioned!

:sunny:




try this one luci ;)

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/beitrag/ ... Popup=true


Perfect! I guess I needed the Windows Media Player version...........

Thank you, Germanpils, the visuals are beautiful. Will finish it when things settle down around here.



always a pleasure ;)
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostTue Mar 23, 2010 11:54 pm » by Kingz


telocvovim wrote:very nice stuff.. i luv this...

@ pils

hab ich nicht gesehen, aber ich liebe terra x.. wenn ich zeit hab...

sonntags 19:30....


Danke Teloc fur die Information, am sonntag's habe ich immer Zeit und ich habe ZDF!

Terra X it will be then!
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Initiate
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 am

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 12:35 am » by Dtnelis


is it hard to learn german? i wanna enjoy this :(

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2134
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:55 pm
Location: GERMANY

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 am » by Germanpils


dtnelis wrote:is it hard to learn german? i wanna enjoy this :(



i keep hearing german is one of the hardest language to learn =/

especially grammar, and most special is the slang, because in germany
everyone uses slang, even in tv shows and in films :P

i am german and found it really really easy to learn english
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate
Posts: 162
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:07 am

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 12:52 am » by Dtnelis


im part german :)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 am » by Pindz


WOOOOW, crazy ... THIS IS WHAT I CALL A GREAT POST MAN ! :flop:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook