The Lost Cities of the Cloud People - The Chachapoyas!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 am » by Kingz

pindz wrote:WOOOOW, crazy ... THIS IS WHAT I CALL A GREAT POST MAN ! :flop:

LOLOL.... Thank you man.. I appreaciate the fact people enjoy this stuff as much as I do! :P
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 am » by Pindz

so many cool pictures ..i need to read the text :lol: later - never heard about these crazy dudes .. :flop:
______

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 am » by Kingz

lucidlemondrop wrote:The video stream wouldn't load for me except for the first five minutes.

I look forward to the follow up that was mentioned!

:sunny:

RANDOM:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 3:46 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I expect to be up late reading all the links regarding this enigma.

There is just so much going on here.

Many more questions than answers.

All those cave openings.................what were they doing in there and how did they manage all that carving on those steep inclines?

Looked like a landing pad from one of those aerial shots.

I wonder what happened to that skull with the bones by it, it looked at though that hole in the head was made as a warning of some kind.

Kingz, as your sig says, There is more unseen than seen, same as the idea that there are more questions than answers..................but the drive to understand and to see is strong in many.................and apparently the drive to leave behind clues was equally strong.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 4:53 am » by Kingz

lucidlemondrop wrote:I expect to be up late reading all the links regarding this enigma.

There is just so much going on here.

Many more questions than answers.

All those cave openings.................what were they doing in there and how did they manage all that carving on those steep inclines?

Looked like a landing pad from one of those aerial shots.

I wonder what happened to that skull with the bones by it, it looked at though that hole in the head was made as a warning of some kind.

Kingz, as your sig says, There is more unseen than seen, same as the idea that there are more questions than answers..................but the drive to understand and to see is strong in many.................and apparently the drive to leave behind clues was equally strong.

Yes there is more going on here I believe as well, only the fact that just 1 archeologist was given clearance to do research in this enourmous unpenetratable area in Peru Andes! :cry:

And indeed the architects of those days had to have some ultra technology to just build on those ledges and ridges.... Unbelievable, not even to speak of the kind of architecture they used!

And not even to speak of the so called White Men mystery surrounding their culture, and the boats / ships that were depicted on the rockwalls :think: :headscratch:

And that skull look like it was penetrated by a very precise weapon / object.... made me think of that skull which was found that had a bullethole in it (dating backj before there were guns) :peep:

Anyway, there will be another update shortly when uplaod is finished with a short video with basic info and the pictures!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:05 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Then around 10,000 to 12,000 years ago BCE the Atlanteans began experimenting with the core of the Earth itself, from within the inner systems of tunnels that connected various parts of the planet. Tunnels that had been as we stated earlier constructed many millions of year’s prior by the elder race.

These experiments, which occurred deep with the Earth’s core, would ultimately have disastrous effects.

As well, their unrestrained use of laser technology in the upper atmosphere was beginning to have effects of its own. At one point what had occurred to the ‘Light Membrane’ by which consciousness itself could connect to this dimension, began to occur to the physical atmosphere, and Earth faced a total ecological breakdown. This caused the very clouds to literally fall from the heavens and usher in what is spoken of in the sacred texts as the great flood.

The atmosphere, the cloud cover, which had kept us for eons in a protective and prolific green house environment, suddenly could not sustain itself and life forms transformed accordingly. The clouds themselves collapsed, and the nature of the climate and the planet was now altered forever. The clouds would then become part of the Oceans of our water world, and their size would increase dramatically. This sudden inflow of water from the sky caused the submerging of inconceivably large areas of the landmass.

This type of cataclysmic activity also caused enormous stress on the tectonic plates themselves, which resulted in their breaking apart.

This would result in at least in part, the sudden disappearances of many land masses, and the shifting of whole continents, from one latitude and longitude of the globe to another; as we can see in the separation of Africa from North America.

At some point when the Elder Races realized the certain events were going to be inevitable, and the destruction could not be averted, it would be necessary to take drastic measures to save something, or loose everything.

No doubt there, were many meetings between the wisdom counsels that existed it those times amongst the Elder Races about what to do, or if anything could be done at all. Everything that had been created; all the glory of millions of years of evolution was about to vanish from the annals of time. As well, they fore saw that this problem might spread throughout our solar system, perhaps even the Universe.

If this occurred the memories of untold millions of beings throughout the Galaxy could be totally wiped clean from the Akashic Records.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles23.htm

I am pretty sure this next part was already posted recently somewhere, but I will add it anyway.

The Saga of the Lords of MU

Aramu Muru. (Serpentine Father)

Aramu Mayu (Serpentine Mother)

The legend goes that just before the final destruction of Lemuria, Sanat Kumara, grandfather to the Solar Brotherhood assigned his heir Aramu Muru and 12 other "Serpentine Lords" to take the records and power objects of the Amaru to various parts of the world for safekeeping.

These beings were the hybrid children of the Annunaki and the Elder Earth race of the Aser.

Ancient Societies of the Seven Rays Solar Brotherhood:

Nagas (Serpents in Sanscrit) of Indus (India).

The earliest Mayans and their first Serpent kings, Caramaya and Naga Maya

Later the Serpentine Kings Kukulcan and Quetzalcoatal creating the Itza Maya Culture of South America.

The Lung Dragons of China, and an interesting fact is that an ancient Chinese term for dragon was Naga.

Amarus and Con Ticci Viracocha of Peru.

The Zohar is said to have passed from Adam to Noah and then to Abraham, who immigrated to Egypt. The Zohar or the Books of Splendor – were the Original texts of the Kabbalah. An earlier priest cult in Egypt was specifically formed to take care of the Royalty that went by the title of “Messah" or Crocodile Lords, who also lay claim to the Adam or Amen (Sun King) as being their Kamara. The early Egyptians who built the pyramids were called the Naga, which may be due to the influence of...

The Olmec returning to North Africa from the lands of the Maya.

The Azteca who absorbed the cultures and religions of Meso-America had the goddess Coatlcue she wore a skirt of snakes, she is often depicted as having two dragon heads.

In the mythology of Sumeria the goddess Tiamat in her fury would destroy all who challenged her. All that is, but the Babylonian sun god, Marduk. In a celestial battle which took place in the heavens, Marduk slew Tiamat. Then, from Tiamuat’s dismembered body, he fashioned the heavens and the earth. From her dragon’s blood Marduk created man.

Nidhogg is said to be the Dragon Father of an underground world known by the Norse as Niflheim.

This also ties in with the thread Marduk posted a few days ago, I will try to find that link.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:12 am » by Lucidlemondrop

I didn't really find what I thought I would, yet on the other hand, many roads lead here.....

The descendants of this original Solar Brotherhood established by Sanat Kumara have become known through recorded legend and Myth as the Kumara. In European mythology, they are the Great White Brotherhood.

It is said the Sanat Kumara himself is the direct descendent of the original Kumaras who came along with the Hathors, to Earth from Venus.

The Adepts known as the Kumara, were and remain a highly mystical order of the Great Solar Brotherhood. The term Kumara has in our contemporary understandings come to mean "the androgynous serpentine beings." Although it translates more accurately to ‘Father,' those of the Elder Race.

You can find references to the Kumara the shining ones, in the Hindu Puranas where they are described as being the first teachers of Tantra Yoga on the Earth, and the descendents of Ti and Tiye. As well there are numerous references to 'the shining ones' (Elohim) in the Bible and the Koran.

The Theosophists having their roots in and foundation teachings of the likes of Helena Blavatsky, Alice Bailey, and Krishnamurti, who refer to the Kumara as their beloved founders. The Theosophists also claim that Sanat Kumara himself has remained on Earth for thousands of years, as an Ascended Master.

In the lands of the Naga Maya these serpentine priests of the Kumara became known as the Quetzlcoatls or Kukulcans, later the Azteca would call their Emperors the Montezuma’s (image right is Mayan). Then we have the Djedhi (the "Stable Serpents") of Egypt with their lineage of the “Messah or princes of the Crocodile kings, the Druid Adders of Britain, and the Dactyloi of Greece.

It is interesting to note that wherever these Kumara Priest Kings, Priests of the Dragon Lords born of Lemurian and Atlantean cultures; they built temples aligned with our sister planet Venus the bright and morning star and the planet itself became associated with saviors and the immortals.

In the Bible says:

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star"

Revelation, chapter 22, verse 16

It ties in much with that Peacock Angel Melek Taus thread we were on about this last week.

The prophet Daniel recorded his vision of Sanat Kumara, whom he called "the Ancient of Days."

Book of Daniel: Chapter 7

"I beheld till the thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool. His throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire. (His chakras.)

"A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him. Thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.

"I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they (members of the Brotherhood) brought him (Jesus) near before him.

"And there was given him dominion and glory and a kingdom, that all people, nations and languages should serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed."

And so, not only does Daniel foresee Sanat Kumara, the Ancient of Days, but also he sees the son of man (Jesus) manifest before him, as He (Jesus) is embraced into the Brotherhood of the Seven Rays.

The Sacred texts tell us that Aramu Muru himself became the first Solar priest king of the Incas and was thereafter known among his adopted people as Manco Kapac. Ka-pac. This means “spiritually abundant “ or “ keeper of the Serpent Wisdom”.

Interesting is that in the down line of these serpentine Priest- Kings and their Royal Lineages there seems to have denoted subtlety the connection to their serpentine wisdoms by including the K sound in their names, such as Kumara, Christ (pronounced Krist), Krishna, Kukulcan, Amarushka, K’ Cotal)

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer ... iles23.htm

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:35 am » by Lucidlemondrop

But back to the story...Eventually Aramu Muru became the first priest king of the Incas and was thereafter known among his adopted people as Manco Kapac. Ka-pac means "spiritually wealthy" or "Serpent Wisdom" (many of the great Serpents of the GWB have denoted their serpent wisdom by including the K sound in their names, such as Kumara, Christ (pronounced Krist), Krishna, Kukulcan). Following his coronation, Manco Kapac took one of the power objects stored within the Monastery of the Seven Rays, the great Solar Disc, and hung it within the main temple of the Incas, the Intiwasi, which was built in Cuzco, Peru. This Solar Disc had previously hung within an important temple of the Solar Brotherhood on Lemuria and was an important symbol of the organization. By hanging it within the Intiwasi, Manco officially established the Solar Brotherhood in Peru. Later, when the Spanish invaded Peru, the Solar Disc was returned to the Monastery of the Seven Rays for safekeeping.

Before and after building the city of Cusco, capital of the Incan Empire, Manco Kapac and the Kapac Cuna, members of the Solar Brotherhood from Lemuria who arrived in the Andes at about the same time Aramu did, built many megalithic temples in Peru, such as those at Tiahuanaco, Sacsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo, and Machu Picchu. These became contact points for visiting Venusians and members of the Solar and Great White Brotherhoods on Earth.

The wisdom of the Solar Brotherhood was evetually passed down through the lineages of Inca priest kings and high priests of Peru. Throughout their history, the Incan kings were always associated with the serpent and wore braclets and anklets of slithering serpents to reveal their affiliation. Some monarchs included the Quechuan name for serpent, Amaru, within their royal titles, such as the Inca Tupac Amaru.

Before the complete destruction of the Incas by the Spanish, the high priests of the Incan Solar Brotherhood escaped to a hidden village in the Andes where they carefully preserved the wisdom of their ancient organization. For many years this wisdom was kept secret until Anton was invited to visit. He was instructed to take the history and teachings of the Solar Brotherhood into the outer world and found an extension or "outer retreat" of the organization. This outer retreat, now known as Samana Wasi, became located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. It is both the headquarters of the Brotherhood of the Sun as well as a home for abandoned children and old people.

Currently the Elders of the hidden village are in close contact with many of the planetary and galactic brotherhoods on Earth and throughout the universe.

Did you know that the founders of the Great White Brotherhood came form Venus and that many of the branches of the GWB around the planet were founded by spiritual adepts associated with the serpent? I came to that startling realization some years ago during a journey to Peru.

In Peru I had the good fortune to meet a Peruvian wise man, Anton Ponce de Leon Paiva and become initiated into his esoteric organization, the Brotherhood of the Sun, an Andean branch of the Great White Brotherhood. Anton was asked to found this organization by sages or Elders living in a hidden village within the Andes. The Elders are direct descendants of the Incas and high priests of the Incan Empire and have lived in the secret village since the downfall of that illustrious civilization. Anton's blind-folded journey to the hidden village and the Elders he encountered there is recounted in his books The Wisdom of the Ancient ONE and In Search of the Wise ONE

Can't look at GWB without thinking of George!

Three Venusians . Val Thor reported to have lived in the sub-levels of the White House for a period of time.

Now it's getting a bit creepy!

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/venus2.JPG

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 5:47 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 6:01 am » by Kingz

Awsome information Luci :o :flop: Some of this I heard before in docu's & lectures I think it is all very intriguing :think: Although a lot of these theory's with the connection of venus and other planets / solarsystems is a bit too much for me to fully comprehend and believe it all..... don't get me wrong a lot of it could be / is very true, but where can we draw a realistic line in sense of proof? In a lot of ancient texts they depict image's and story's of the same beings that came from the stars! I made a video a few months ago that for me explain some of this "forbidden" history of our world, ( I think you will like the lyrics too! :mrgreen: ):
Annunaki, Babylon & The NWO Connection

:think:

PreviousNext