The Lost Cities of the Cloud People - The Chachapoyas!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 6:11 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Well, you know.....

I tend to stretch things past the boundaries of belief...................maybe that is a problem at times because my intention is not to take away from the truth but to expound upon it.

I just put the extremes out there to ponder!

Three more videos to watch then I will call it a night!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 6:14 am » by Kingz


lucidlemondrop wrote:Well, you know.....

I tend to stretch things past the boundaries of belief...................maybe that is a problem at times because my intention is not to take away from the truth but to expound upon it.

I just put the extremes out there to ponder!

Three more videos to watch then I will call it a night!


;) No problem there.... more people should do that from time to time, maybe then we get a society that doesn't go along with the entropy.. and start thinking and acting :flop:

enjoy your video's
:cheers:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8431
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 am

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 6:27 am » by Lucidlemondrop


Vulcanic, great finds for factual back ups to this story.

Kingz, Awesome original work, much incorporated in that fast moving clip. And "yah" I liked the lyrics! :flop:

:sunny:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostThu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 pm » by Kingz


I finsihed the video, I put in some extra information that is easy readable and hopefully enough too trigger some curiousity too go and find stuff about this culture on the wordwideweb :P

:look:
The Cloud People (Warriors) Of Chachapoya Peru
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3853
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 3:01 pm » by Zegtelzegtel


awesome Kingz...great post..will watch that..
awesome

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostFri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm » by Kingz


zegtelzegtel wrote:awesome Kingz...great post..will watch that..
awesome


Thanks zegtel... I Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :flop:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 10:24 am » by Ziggy


:obsessed: :obsessed: WoW wOw WOW I have been fascinated with macchu picchu for quite some time. And now this, OMG. I need to win the lottery or something!! I somehow feel drawn to these places, even just looking at the pictures I get shivers. Some day, somehow, I need to go to Peru! :banana: :dancing: :banana:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2973
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:13 am

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 7:16 pm » by Kingz


ziggy wrote::obsessed: :obsessed: WoW wOw WOW I have been fascinated with macchu picchu for quite some time. And now this, OMG. I need to win the lottery or something!! I somehow feel drawn to these places, even just looking at the pictures I get shivers. Some day, somehow, I need to go to Peru! :banana: :dancing: :banana:


Exactly the same inner feeling..... since I was about 6 years old, very weird because I can't explain why! I LOVE this stuff :love:

In July I will be going to India, and the alleged birthplace of Buddha > now that was something I wanted to do for a very long time, even though i'm not a buddhist or a religion person for that matter...... but just the unexplainable and the awsome ancient temples that are burried with secrets all over the place.... i just can't wait!

And that also goes for other places in Asia, South America, Afrika and even in Europe!

Ancient Mysteries are the most interesting subjects EVER :twisted:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....
_______________________________________________________________
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 404
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 pm

PostSat Mar 27, 2010 8:16 pm » by Ziggy


kingz wrote:
ziggy wrote::obsessed: :obsessed: WoW wOw WOW I have been fascinated with macchu picchu for quite some time. And now this, OMG. I need to win the lottery or something!! I somehow feel drawn to these places, even just looking at the pictures I get shivers. Some day, somehow, I need to go to Peru! :banana: :dancing: :banana:


Exactly the same inner feeling..... since I was about 6 years old, very weird because I can't explain why! I LOVE this stuff :love:

In July I will be going to India, and the alleged birthplace of Buddha > now that was something I wanted to do for a very long time, even though i'm not a buddhist or a religion person for that matter...... but just the unexplainable and the awsome ancient temples that are burried with secrets all over the place.... i just can't wait!

And that also goes for other places in Asia, South America, Afrika and even in Europe!

Ancient Mysteries are the most interesting subjects EVER :twisted:




:flop: Sounds like a great trip! :cheers:

Hey, are there any rich millionaires on this site!
Wanna go on a road trip? lol :banana: :dancing: :banana:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 6:53 pm

PostThu May 03, 2012 6:57 pm » by DuncanMu


Hey loved the topic, very interesting.

Could you give me a list of the places that the brotherhood went after leaving lemuria?

Thanks.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook