The LOVE POLICE - London Protest 26/03/2011

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 9:22 pm » by TheDuck

Filmed and Produced By Shane Cairn in association with The Love police and Redskin Media Productions.

Upload to Disclose.tv

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 30, 2011 10:26 pm » by Santaownsyou

Awesome Video Duck. This is our world let's take it back! You are only a slave if you fail to realize that you are a slave, meaning that when you free your mind and take action, your ass will follow. You have to respect the love police, hugs against clubs, that takes some guts.

I thought the scene when the cops were stopping the protesters from entering the bank was really telling, shows how they don't work for the people, they work for the bank. I've never understood how regular people that become cops don't realize that fact. They will beat you down and say that they did it to protect the people? Which people? There is a real disconnect there.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 4:48 am » by Harbin

The guy that started the Love Police movement did an interview on NPR, Monday. Very interesting fellow, seems sincere about it as well.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 9:18 pm » by Malogg

Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Initiate

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 9:45 pm » by Poe2you

Probably the best vid I have seen on DTV yet, and I mean that 100%.

Er, um, aren't they all excited about the royal wedding? :mrgreen: Not sitting in front of the tele, waiting with baited breath for every development, like if Kate will fart? :lol:

Ok Duck, which one were you? Were you the dude in the scary as hell clown face and bullhorn? :o

I loved the sign that said Bombs, Bonuses and Bullshit. That just nailed it. I also loved how as the day wore on, the police protected the corporate entities and actually barred people from entering. Also interesting was how as the day wore on, the gear the police were wearing became much more hardened.

American can take a lesson here and I think our day is coming. :?

Fight the good fight and God Bless. :clapper:
*Think*

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 9:47 pm » by Malogg

Last edited by Malogg on Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 31, 2011 9:50 pm » by Boondox681

believe me.this people are leading you in the wrong direction.
watch what you ask for..you might just get it.

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"