The Love Police Vs The Globalist Ian Goldin (vp world bank)

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 3:06 pm » by Electrobadgr

23rd July 2010

Upload to Disclose.tv

Great video, The former VP of the world bank gave a presentation at the Secret Garden Party promoting globalisation, global governance etc

Charlie and a few others make a good effort at tearing this guy to shreds, but just listen to the stupid sheep defending this "cunt". This is what we have to deal with folks, people will embrace the New World Order and accuse us of being paranoid and irrational, they will think we need a global dictatorship. Videos like this leave me with a certain ambivolence, on the one hand i am grateful for people like Charlie who says what needs to be said, on the other i know that we are in the minority and that scares me more than anything.....
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 pm » by Drjones

Yes,great job Charlie... :flop:
I really can't understand why i did not post this myself as i watched it the other day.
Anyway this guy Goldin is an idiot.
Cheers electro.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm » by Electrobadgr

drjones wrote:Yes,great job Charlie... :flop:
I really can't understand why i did not post this myself as i watched it the other day.
Anyway this guy Goldin is an idiot.
Cheers electro.

Totally, notice how he tries to associate himself with Nelson Mandela when he is accused of rubbing shoulders with evil. This is what will happen, they will get people like Nelson Mandela and the Dalai Lama to promote global governance so the masses think its a good idea.

I don't trust anyone who is considered to be the global face of good. They can be used to further an agenda which is far from good.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 27, 2010 4:29 pm » by Drjones

I know electro,the false association with 'good' people,it's pathetic..perhaps Mandela and the likes ARE good people but don't realise they are being manipulated?..i don't know if they are a part of the grand plan,they maybe,who knows?....don't get me started..anyway the guy is a banker and we all know what rhymes with that....i mean he's a banker it does'nt get any more obvious than that,what do the sheeple at the event do not get?...why did they applaud him,he is a fucking banker you twats..you then have this guys talking about how he makes sights on guns to kill people,i mean seriously...this is all portrayed as 'good' and completely 'normal'...what a sad state some of our fellow human beings have become...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 pm » by Phaeton

Intelligent criticism... shot down.. sheep.. hmmm... :think:

:D Just kidding doc
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 29, 2010 10:29 am » by Illuminated

:flop: great vid need more like him!

clone army of him :think:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink: