The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas Symbology Exposed

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 31, 2013 10:21 pm » by Gloomylunatic

William Cooper - The Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas - Mystery School Symbology Exposed

Upload to Disclose.tv

Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 am » by mediasorcery

ominous place, he nailed it tho i think.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 am » by Temps13

Hey remember those ufo orbs that were filmed trying to jostle into the big beam of light that comes out of the top of that hotel/fake pyramid?
Couldnt find the best video where the orbs all jostle into the light lined up vertically,but I found this one..they been doin it for years apparently..not birds or bats or flies but lights..orbs of light

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 9:52 pm » by Gloomylunatic

mediasorcery wrote:ominous place, he nailed it tho i think.

your right!!! :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop: this is where its all at!!~ study it
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received