The Mabus Case

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 3:41 am » by davidbauer

Written on Behalf of Dennis Markuze by an old friend. Here he presents his SIDE and I think you will agree that he is right!

"I was never approached to offer me my side of the story. Here are the FACTS not the faulty information fed to you by a gang of atheists and drama producing police. Hopefully you can do an article taking my side. I am a odd character, a unique individual, who has been turned into a media monster for my strange ideas, BUT I'M RIGHT!

AFFIDAVIT OF TRUTH

On November 16, 2012, I was arrested in my own house for being on a chat room and apparently harassing Tim Farley. He tweaked and twisted my words to make them appear threatening because he knew that for me to be simply on the Internet was a crime. He reported me to the police and made fraudulent and out of context remarks on what I said. He took harmless banter and converted it into hostile hate speech. Overnight the police got a search warrant and raided my house, seizing property. Again, simply being on the internet was enough. No threats were made and no violent acts committed. He suffered no injury. He suffered no financial loss. He suffered no loss in credibility. But I have suffered all these things and more. I have no history of violence in my past. I'm a writer who engages in debate with the power of words not force of arms. I debate, sometimes hotly, with skeptics and atheists to disprove their ideas. Farley doesn’t like what I have to say about him and his organization, the James Randi Foundation. He wants to silence my right to state my ideas on religion and politics, and he and his gang have called the police whenever they suspect I'm on the Internet. All they want to do is deprive me of my freedom so as to discredit my ideas. I am being ganged up on, bullied, and marked by atheists and skeptics, and even the media is taking their side, not once asking for my side of the story. True, some of my words may be rude or tasteless such as, “I will crush you,” or, “I will be rid of you etc.” My actual ideas center upon the utter waste of intelligence used in the ideology of atheism and the importance of peace and disarmament for the planet, and the terrible costs of war. My real words can be found here not the broken fragments they produce to use as lies to condemn me:

Please spend the time to read, watch, and hear what I have to say here:

http://storify.com/deltoidmachine/how-w ... 000-parano

Dennis Markuze

Montreal

January, 21, 2014"[quote][/quote]

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 3:43 am » by davidbauer

“CONSTITUTION ACT, 1982 PART I CANADIAN CHARTER OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
Whereas Canada is founded upon the principles that recognize the supremacy of God and the rule of law: Guarantee of Rights and Freedoms
1. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms guarantees the rights and freedoms set out in it subject only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society.
Fundamental Freedoms
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(a) freedom of conscience and religion
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other means of communication.
(c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
(d) freedom of association.”

Initiate

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 3:57 am » by Hr2burn

It was a link to a million dollar paranormal challenge ...
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 27, 2014 4:04 am » by Cosmine

Denis, sacre ton camp de Montreal, c'est la capital des demons.....

Mabus est un demon, les policiers encore plus....

Si le "systeme "te tombe dessus... tu n'auras aucune chance... Mon p'tit lapin....

Ils s'ont tous fou, malade mental.... et je suis tres serieux.

:nwo:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 9:32 pm » by davidbauer

http://s28.postimg.org/g8pf1d0sr/Farley_threat.jpg

WHAT'S THE HARM OF AN IDIOT?

Krelnik = Tim Farley
As you see he is “going to do my best” to get Mabus arrested. Farley says he needs more “help,” in other words, punishment. He is directly threatening his freedom by using the threat of police, full knowing the tenuous legal situation he is in. And he can't even be sure that Mabus is posting or someone else! “The authorities” must get “involved” because he cannot defeat the arguments using logic but only threat and intimidation. He is stalking the entire internet to find Mabus, to expose him, to get him "fixed". This shows premeditation and that he has a clear agenda to get Mabus locked up. He is in no imminent danger i.e, “get him picked up this week,” and he is trying to do whatever he can to get him in trouble because he does not like what he has to say about the James Randi Organization, a group of atheist cyberbullies.

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 9:32 pm » by davidbauer

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 11:44 pm » by Troll2rocks

Mabus huh? So how are you connected with him again Mr Bauer?

I'm familiar with this case and the nasty immoral things that mentally ill schizo spammed on a daily basis for on average sixteen hours per day, to people all over the world. Their crime, daring to state they don't believe in the god he does. The result, Mabus threatening peoples lives, mocking them for NOT having the oh so special faith he has, and punctuating long rambling rants with Depeche Mode music videos. Come to think of it I have banned this guy a number of times on here, and so have many mods.

If you see him around on here Mr Bauer let me know because I will personally shove my atheist fist up his backside and rip out his internals. :flop: He was a sick puppy who got what he thoroughly deserved due to his irrational and immoral behaviour.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dennis_Markuze

http://scienceblogs.com/gregladen/2012/ ... -montreal/
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 04, 2014 11:58 pm » by The57ironman

..........Image

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 12:01 am » by Seahawk

Don't forget the topic at hand. :wink:

Mabus Redux

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 12:04 am » by OtheklzeR

Well that dose not say much to have a moderator on disclose
be so closed minded.
My time it seems is going to be short on disclose because of
censorship, I guess the new athiest order thinks it's ok
to post twattle about the universe spontainouly combusting
but "Eris" forbid if you think it was created

because that means to an athiest that there is accountablity for
actions (like woody allen)

there are alot of believers who think this kind of post by a moderator
is a obvious terrorist threat and that moderator has show a inability
to impartialy dispose his duties without censorship as this moderator has
openly spoken, and while i am not the receptical of his venom
I am offended none the less that he can't keep his spew in his pants
while hes banister sliding into the endpost.

athiest like this are common, they want respect and acceptance and give none
like lesbians and homosexuals and feminist and nazi's and george freaking bush
the world is a sicker place.

one must wonder how the earth will be steril when YESHUAH returnes
I for one will not mutter a word of defence for this one, he lived and that was all

Next