The Test

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:40 am » by Zer0


Shagrath wrote:You know Otoel, you can be a pain in the ass! You can't even ascertain your own sexuality? Tit's is tits! Rubbers are for the rest of your gripe!

Dude! You know you want her! :love:


You do know that is a picture of a "manly" Japanese citizen right?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:44 am » by Shagrath


Doh! Kin, you shouldn't have given me up though. I was having fun! Next time I'll be more careful. (Now I know!)

Image

We all had fun!

This is the Bloke that made the pretty face. He fooled me too! :cheers:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:49 am » by Shagrath


Otoel wrote:
Shagrath wrote:You know Otoel, you can be a pain in the ass! You can't even ascertain your own sexuality? Tit's is tits! Rubbers are for the rest of your gripe!

Dude! You know you want her! :love:


You do know that is a picture of a "manly" Japanese citizen right?


Yes Otoel. Isn't this something? I had a moment in my mouth... "What is politically correct for throwing up in your mouth?"

Conspirator
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:57 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:53 am » by Zer0


Shagrath wrote:He fooled me too!


He only fooled you, congratulations you just showed us how desperate/ fucking GAY you are.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6770
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 2:58 am » by Kinninigan


Otoel wrote:
Shagrath wrote:He fooled me too!


He only fooled you, congratulations you just showed us how desperate/ fucking GAY you are.




Image







:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
Image
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 3:18 am » by Shagrath


Otoel wrote:
Shagrath wrote:He fooled me too!


He only fooled you, congratulations you just showed us how desperate/ fucking GAY you are.


lol, you can say all you want. You had that moment!

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10224
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 7:12 am » by *WillEase*


Shagrath wrote:Doh! Kin, you shouldn't have given me up though. I was having fun! Next time I'll be more careful. (Now I know!)

Image

We all had fun!

This is the Bloke that made the pretty face. He fooled me too! :cheers:

How about a video or a link that proves she was he.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 445
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:29 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 9:28 am » by Shagrath


The proof...

http://glebsta.com/2012/01/24/magic-makeup/


Here is yet another mind bending photo of some other dude. This is scary shit! :nails:

Image

I'll never look at another pretty face the same again.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 am » by Flecktarn


no ,,,whats with the wonky head?
ImageImage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3858
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostSat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 am » by Zegtelzegtel


Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook