The man that killed 2 alien greys

Initiate

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 4:48 am » by Oxygen

stratafire wrote:Wheres the DNA samples?, the competing scientific observations on the sealed samples sent to them?..

I do believe that Unidentified crafts exist, it is just a craft you have not identified by model, and have no former reference for the models designation from the originator of the craft itself, that black scout recruiting does happen for these projects (I have been privy to more then one black orientated interview in my life, and probably will be for many more years to come) but I believe that nearly all are "terrestrial" in origin, not "extra"-terrestrial, that the few that can escape this classification, are "RARE" and not a commonality trait..

If you "killed" an alien, your going to save it, your going to put it on ice, and your going to do something really stupid and not plan out how to expose it to enough people at the same moment, to prevent a "data corruption creep" from happening if your above ground and a civilian..

This gentleman (who is dead now) was working for the government, so anything he says "should" be taken with a grain of salt without collaborating physical proof to back it up..

I trust the government less then I would if I stuck my hand in a rattlesnake den during the hight of summer..

Anyone (in my POV) that has worked for the government in the capacity as a contractor or in the "black" area needs to bring a great deal more to the plate to be convincing (one of the reasons I limit my post's to prior matter posted, if I cannot give you more then a word, more then a sentence, or even more then a book of ideas to hold onto (no physical evidence), I try to refrain from posting it (if I do post, expect no more then 40/60% as in 40% factual - 60% BS) if I have no physical proof to back it up..

In my POV, to do less then this, makes one rather gullible...

OK here we go again... this guy made all this up for what reason, for what purpose exactly? He did not gain anything from it. Actually many believe that his "suicide" wasn't actually suicide (wow go figure that) but was a murdered for what he was saying.

So what "proof" exist that this is a lie and not a true story? If you was on your way home from school and an alien jumped out and shot 3 toes off your foot with a laser (no trace elements left) and then it flew off in the sky. What proof would you have? None, all you would have is your story.

And I am to label myself as gullible because I think that this story is plausible giving my head isn't clear up my ass to anything outside of my own small existence? That these things actually do happen but we are not privy to the info?

Heres the facts:

This guy made nothing from this.

No one has come forward to offer any other story, if nothing else how he possibly lost half his hand and internal organs.

He is dead under no less than unusual circumstances given that we wasn't suicidal.
Now please ask me how I know he wasn't suicidal then I will ask you to provide me with proof he was so don't bother.

He did work for the government

He shot an alien, he is blown apart but is going to hop out of his basket and put this alien on ice? Are you high?

Oh and you do think weird shit happens but its only us, couldn't be something else. We/us have robots crawling on Mars but there is no way something else could be here on earth... rofl... ok.

I could probably go on. But I wont.

Peace

Writer

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 am » by Squarepusher

All my respect for Phil.
I have a couple of DVD's with his lectures.
The man was not seeking for any profit.
He wanted to tell us the truth and was killed.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 am » by Oxygen

squarepusher wrote:All my respect for Phil.
I have a couple of DVD's with his lectures.
The man was not seeking for any profit.
He wanted to tell us the truth and was killed.

Agreed.

Peace

Initiate

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 5:47 am » by Stratafire

So what "proof" exist that this is a lie and not a true story? If you was on your way home from school and an alien jumped out and shot 3 toes off your foot with a laser (no trace elements left) and then it flew off in the sky. What proof would you have?

LOL! ..

Bad example.. proof would be the cauterization that the LASER performed (no bleeding), second would be the nerve damage from the electrical discharge, and third (as a minimum) would be the numbness and "dead feeling" in the entire lower section of the leg (nerve shock)

If your gonna make a claim like that (being the OP's topic that is) , have more then your "word", that wouldn't even buy you a cup of coffee much less a believable reality without "verifiable proof"..

Look, it's not that I would not be willing to deal with the subject matter as more then a flight of fancy and wishful thinking (in many cases but not all), it's just the matter of having dealt with the "items" that many call UFO's when being approached (every so often) for black related issues (and still giving them the same problematic conclusions in their view, which prevents me from being associated with the project itself)

He was "sanctioned" for breech of contract, which includes his dad because he "talked to him" about it, he didn't get the message when his dad was used as a warning, so his contractual agreements were "fulfilled"

If you sign black (as they say) you are never allowed to go back (to pull a pun)..

Being related to black operations alone is not enough, you would have to have proof, some means to back your claim (as your lifespan is less then 3 weeks to six months on average from moment of exposure if your in the top 2 tiers of operations) and he was a 4th tier party at the very most, as a "contracted civilian" anyway, he was not privy to military level Op's (his clearance would not be able to go that high as he was not "Military")

If he was accidentally involved with some operation that was beyond his clearance level, he would have been immediately placed on the watch program (full monitoring which he signed an agreement to in order to make the dollars he was making).. most contractors never read the fine print (I do) ..

What did he find? don't know, no proof, we have many types of materials and isotopes that can cause organic failures..

Humanity is not as stupid as your lead to believe when it comes to technologies, and this man breeched his contract, his inevitable "fulfillment" of the contract was going to happen.. The sad thing is, he died for nothing, as he produced no means to prove what he said to be true "THAT" is the sad part (IMHO)..

Initiate

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 6:52 am » by Oxygen

You didn't answer half the questions/facts but OK...

You win, he said all that because he was bored.

Peace

PostSun Sep 09, 2012 2:36 am » by kimberly.borchert

It is too bad that no one has "captured" the photo Schneider holds up of "Val" and his father beside him. Or did someone already do that? :o

Previous