The man that killed 2 alien greys

Writer

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 10:49 pm » by Walsa

Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .
For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles.
Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996 Some suggest Schneider was murdered .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm » by Oxygen

Excellent video...

Ty

Peace

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 am » by Flecktarn

i would love for this to be true ,ive heard other storys to colaberate this ,but the way goverments act is it a setup ,smoke and mirrors act
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 am » by Smokeydog

awwww i saw this ages ago and cudnt remember what it was called thanks for this :D
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 am » by Smokeydog

http://www.ufodigest.com/schneider.html

i dunno if its the book or what but theres alot of pages
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 am » by Stratafire

Wheres the DNA samples?, the competing scientific observations on the sealed samples sent to them?..

I do believe that Unidentified crafts exist, it is just a craft you have not identified by model, and have no former reference for the models designation from the originator of the craft itself, that black scout recruiting does happen for these projects (I have been privy to more then one black orientated interview in my life, and probably will be for many more years to come) but I believe that nearly all are "terrestrial" in origin, not "extra"-terrestrial, that the few that can escape this classification, are "RARE" and not a commonality trait..

If you "killed" an alien, your going to save it, your going to put it on ice, and your going to do something really stupid and not plan out how to expose it to enough people at the same moment, to prevent a "data corruption creep" from happening if your above ground and a civilian..

This gentleman (who is dead now) was working for the government, so anything he says "should" be taken with a grain of salt without collaborating physical proof to back it up..

I trust the government less then I would if I stuck my hand in a rattlesnake den during the hight of summer..

Anyone (in my POV) that has worked for the government in the capacity as a contractor or in the "black" area needs to bring a great deal more to the plate to be convincing (one of the reasons I limit my post's to prior matter posted, if I cannot give you more then a word, more then a sentence, or even more then a book of ideas to hold onto (no physical evidence), I try to refrain from posting it (if I do post, expect no more then 40/60% as in 40% factual - 60% BS) if I have no physical proof to back it up..

In my POV, to do less then this, makes one rather gullible...

Writer

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 12:47 am » by Olegtts

the man and his dad killed for saying the truth

Initiate

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 12:56 am » by Stratafire

olegtts wrote:the man and his dad killed for saying the truth

The "man" was sanctioned per his contractual agreement (devils in the details) read what you sign.. these kinds of projects not only affect you, but the welfare of your family as well (yes it is that kind of security)..

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 am » by Cwmman

saw this before still sh*t hot though :flop:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 19, 2010 1:13 am » by The57ironman

stratafire wrote:Wheres the DNA samples?, the competing scientific observations on the sealed samples sent to them?..

I do believe that Unidentified crafts exist, it is just a craft you have not identified by model, and have no former reference for the models designation from the originator of the craft itself, that black scout recruiting does happen for these projects (I have been privy to more then one black orientated interview in my life, and probably will be for many more years to come) but I believe that nearly all are "terrestrial" in origin, not "extra"-terrestrial, that the few that can escape this classification, are "RARE" and not a commonality trait..

If you "killed" an alien, your going to save it, your going to put it on ice, and your going to do something really stupid and not plan out how to expose it to enough people at the same moment, to prevent a "data corruption creep" from happening if your above ground and a civilian..

This gentleman (who is dead now) was working for the government, so anything he says "should" be taken with a grain of salt without collaborating physical proof to back it up..

I trust the government less then I would if I stuck my hand in a rattlesnake den during the hight of summer..

Anyone (in my POV) that has worked for the government in the capacity as a contractor or in the "black" area needs to bring a great deal more to the plate to be convincing (one of the reasons I limit my post's to prior matter posted, if I cannot give you more then a word, more then a sentence, or even more then a book of ideas to hold onto (no physical evidence), I try to refrain from posting it (if I do post, expect no more then 40/60% as in 40% factual - 60% BS) if I have no physical proof to back it up..

In my POV, to do less then this, makes one rather gullible...

:flop: thank you.....
The concept of conspiracy frightens some people,
so much so that they are willing to overlook any and all evidence
that world events are for the most part directed,
rather than chaotic and coincidental

Next