The Man Who Went To Mars

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 6:57 pm » by Savwafair2012

In February of 2012, I was relaxing at home and perusing people on Twitter, looking for interesting people to follow. Out of the usual batch of UFO researchers, alternative news feeds, and so-called "conspiracy" theorists that I enjoy reading Tweets from on occasion, the bio on one account in particular caught my eye.

"I was part of a team of 3 astronauts that went to Mars on a privately funded secret mission, 2 are now dead, they're killing us to preserve the secret."

Needless to say, I was quite intrigued.

What followed was a very interesting conversation between this man, Chad Johnson (not his real name), and me about his amazing experience, and how he has been on the run ever since his daring escape from a remote base in the middle of a desert somewhere near Mongolia once he discovered he was in danger from the very people who employed him. While I can in no way verify his story, I can also offer no evidence that he is lying. More importantly, to myself at least, he has asked for help in making his story known to those who might be interested, and to hopefully get word to his family that he's alive and well. It is also hoped that by telling his story, he will be able to attract some sort of protection from the right people.

His story isn't one of aliens, advanced secret technology, or time travel, but of the reality of a secret space program. Many accounts have come out on YouTube and online discussion forums about the possibility of U.S. astronauts going to Mars, but as far as I know, this is the first time that one of the astronauts themselves has come forward to tell the public about just such a secret space trip to the red planet.

The following is our conversation that we had utilizing Twitter's Direct Messaging (DM) system about said Mars adventure, offered here for any and all to view. (Chad wished to use Twitter due to its current relative security.) If this story is true, it should serve to show us all that much, much more goes on in the various space programs than we are ever told about in the mainstream media.

We are all learning a great deal this year already about things that have been previously hidden to the majority of Earth's people, thanks mostly to the proliferation of the Internet and the ease with which we can all now find all sorts of information that was previously quite hard to come by for the average person. While utilizing a great deal of discernment and skepticism is always good advice in this new "Age of Revealing," a balance must be sought between the need to immediately label something as "true" or "untrue" without having access to all the facts. In other words, I think it's best to keep one's mind open, take in all the information one is interested in, and then simply see what happens. So many are quick to shout "LIAR!" or "SHILL!" when there is simply no evidence for it one way or the other, only one's own fear of being duped. Not hastening to judgement is a sign of wisdom, not gullibility. It is in this spirit that I offer the following story, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did hearing about it!

Want the Rest?

bet you do :flop:

http://www.themarslanding.info/
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Mar 12, 2012 7:27 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml