the Marijuana Myth

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 am » by Will69ease

seriouscitizen wrote:Image

Throwing out death tolls from tobacco smoke, drunk driving and liver disease makes perfect sense as an argument for making those things illegal. It makes zero sense when trying to convince somebody to make pot legal. Don't you understand that "It will kill fewer people than cigarettes!" could apply to fucking anything?

You could pass a law that lets 12 year olds carry concealed guns to school and it'd kill fewer people than drunk driving.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 am » by Fatdogmendoza

15 years on the bud and it was good.. 15 years off the bud and its better... A bit like booze... You can only be in denial when you are enjoying it... My personal experience.. I agree with the OP...Shoot me for having the experience and an opinion...I aint a teenager either obviously....
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am » by Constabul

Some opinions of the op i agree with, others are far from true.
There is no such thing as being addicted to Marijuana, and one would be a fool to believe any who claim as such.
there are truly addictive substances out there, And individuals with dependent based personalities. Marijuana itself tho, is not one of those substances.

Some people have vary weird addictions that has nothing to do with drugs of any sort, it is not those items or activities themselves causing the issue. It is the individual.
But some substances like opiates or cocaine can be vary addictive in a fairly short period of time. Alcohol addiction on the other hand is developed over many years, with vary damaging withdrawal affects.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 am » by Haansolo

Fatdogmendoza wrote:15 years on the bud and it was good.. 15 years off the bud and its better... A bit like booze... You can only be in denial when you are enjoying it... My personal experience.. I agree with the OP...Shoot me for having the experience and an opinion...I aint a teenager either obviously....

AMEN brother your preaching to the choir here!
:pray:
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 1:33 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Constabul wrote:Some opinions of the op i agree with, others are far from true.
There is no such thing as being addicted to Marijuana, and one would be a fool to believe any who claim as such.
there are truly addictive substances out there, And individuals with dependent based personalities. Marijuana itself tho, is not one of those substances.

Some people have vary weird addictions that has nothing to do with drugs of any sort, it is not those items or activities themselves causing the issue. It is the individual.
But some substances like opiates or cocaine can be vary addictive in a fairly short period of time. Alcohol addiction on the other hand is developed over many years, with vary damaging withdrawal affects.

Addiction, dependence , reliance :)
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 2:09 am » by Opalserpent

Check this out lady, show it to your slow family.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Yay, I posted my first video thanks to the forums help without using a link, 8-)
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Writer

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 2:59 am » by MrWho

If it is so bad, why was it used for thousands of years without any problems until less than the last hundred years? I think the problem lays with todays society that has no time for the individual enjoyments but only profit and production.
bitcoin.org/

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 3:03 am » by Opalserpent

MrWho wrote:If it is so bad, why was it used for thousands of years without any problems until less than the last hundred years? I think the problem lays with todays society that has no time for the individual enjoyments but only profit and production.

Also big pharma doesn't make money if it cures everyone, they are experts at treating the symptoms only and making money for the huge pharmaceutical drug cartels that release tainted drugs all the time but because they would rather make money they don't recall bad drugs till it's too late.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 am » by mediasorcery

agreed
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 am » by Jet17

Seriouscitizen wrote:I am not saying smoking marijuana is making people retarted. I am saying is numbs down your emotional body, slows down your psychological growth

Tell that to Einstein.

and causes holes in your aura so you will be vulnerable for energy vampires.

oh ok, we are going there..........................................

If you read my OP correctly you can come to not other conclusion on my opinion

Yes, I can:

Einstein........

This has nothing to do with the political or economic sides of drugs or medicines.

it has everything to do with that.

Btw,.. I think there is some great reversed psycholgy used in the promotion of softdrug use. Nowadays you can't watch a hollywood film without it beeing promoted by the leadcharacter who use it. Here in the Netherlands where it is legal to use softdrugs we don't make a big deal out of it. That makes it easy to also accept negative effects to be true, because we don't have to be all anti-athoritarian about it.

so because others use it and are very successful, and you don't use it, you are here to tell others that it is damaging? because some other less than reputable human beings who might have been pieces of shit beforehand, are big pieces of shit just now that they started smoking?

In all seriousness, I do think the term "everything is better in moderation." is true to everything in life, but if you don't smoke it, please quit trying to promote inconsistent findings, to say that it's terrible, and basically turns you into a zombie, when it's proven that most can handle it.

the only myth here is this:

and causes holes in your aura so you will be vulnerable for energy vampires.

can't say I have seen a vampire that feasts on energy, if you see one send him my way.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

PreviousNext