The Marines are Coming to PROTECT the Protesters

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 289
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:17 am

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 8:06 pm » by Starphazer


Lol norton just blocked a attack on my computer.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 845
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 pm

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 8:11 pm » by Truthseekerx


kinninigan wrote:
bleever wrote:
truthseekerx wrote:I support this but I will believe it when I see it.

good video..i will wait and see as well. hmmm..interesting..this is a volunteer situation, however, lets say this does happen and a soldier gets harassed or assaulted...that would be the shot heard around the world...hello oathkeeprs...


People are tired of the bankers, and the "ill believe when I see it attitude has got to go" probley the reason nothing has happened in this country, until now, we all need to get involved somehow, like what im doing here and spreading the news, because your cable news wont, or totally spins the news.

It amazes me that an estimated 10,000 people are now in Manhatten, with Unions and Military now getting involved AND WE STILL HAVE NEGATIVE PEOPLE DOWN PLAYING THIS.

...and also no mention in the news of 100+ NYPD who are still boycotting because of the "hard handed tactics" being used



No, it is an attitude I intend to keep. Lots of things get said... especially on the internet.

Don't forget, the military takes its orders from the Liar In Chief. One phone call from Obama and that's the end of it.

I would love to see the military keep its oath. But I have seen NO evidence of this ever happening as a group. Individuals, yes. But a group is an entirely different thing. Court martials and treason charges will occur if they disobey their commander. Obama will protect the stock market first. All of his peons are dispensable. Obama's false wars are evidence of that.

As for what is currently taking place on Wall Street... this is being allowed to occur for some reason. With all of the technology currently available to the police, they could disband the protests in less than an hour.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 8:33 pm » by Middleman


Enemies foreign and domestic, but what about the posse comitatus act? Surely serving Marines will be told to pull their heads in by their own bosses, at least if they are wearing uniform at the protest.

Don't get me wrong, it would be great if serving military people (peacefully) supported the protest, but lets not bullshit ourselves about what they can actually do differently to regular protesters, and how the cops and TPTB would need to respond to such a direct challenge to their authority.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1338
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:33 pm

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 8:34 pm » by Fatbastard


[b]No, it is an attitude I intend to keep. Lots of things get said... especially on the internet.

Don't forget, the military takes its orders from the Liar In Chief. One phone call from Obama and that's the end of it.

I would love to see the military keep its oath. But I have seen NO evidence of this ever happening as a group. Individuals, yes. But a group is an entirely different thing. Court martials and treason charges will occur if they disobey their commander. Obama will protect the stock market first. All of his peons are dispensable. Obama's false wars are evidence of that.

As for what is currently taking place on Wall Street... this is being allowed to occur for some reason. With all of the technology currently available to the police, they could disband the protests in less than an hour.

"I Say! Well put my man." That's the kind of 'spirit,' one agree's with.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 10:25 pm » by Hackjames


middleman wrote: lets not bullshit ourselves about what they can actually do differently to regular protesters

I expect that, outside of a slightly greater general physical aptitude, there is not much that they can "do" that any of the protesters could not also do. I think that's a good point, actually. The people can protect themselves, if they actually decided to as a group.

Which brings me to why you're wrong. Specifically, you are wrong to assume what these marines will or will not do. You may eventually be proven correct to some degree, but your assumptions are still only assumptions. Many, many people throughout recorded history have acted outside the bounds of what authority deems permissible, achieving both great and terrible things in the process. Those people are laughing at you, in the hypothetical afterlife I'm proposing for the purposes of illustrating my point. "Ha ha ha!", they chuckle, smiling with first-hand knowledge that you are totally forgetting about their lives, and how totally incorrect your assertion was.

As a brief aside, your attitude is disheartening. It reminds me of the way an animal behaves after it has been broken. Please stop attempting to define other peoples options for them, based on your broken-animal viewpoint. It gives me a sad, and an angry!
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 10:39 pm » by Mediasorcerer


rydher wrote:The mindset of some people boggle my mind. Yeah! Let's protest the corrupt system! Let's protest the bankers! Uhh, then what? I don't know, lets just protest!


Idiots...



they have way more courage than you,so what do you propose then people do?

as usual,criticise but no ideas to present, just hiding behind your computer screen .such a little man ryder
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6432
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 pm » by Kinninigan


They are now planning protests in my city of Philadelphia they said on our local news today, so THIS is going viral..

As for people still bashing our Marines and protesters on this site I just wanna know if they give you "trolls" a day off?

Get off this site and go watch CNN....

THIS IS A FORUM TO INFORM PEOPLE AND DISCUSS HOW WE FEEL ABOUT THE PROTESTS, SINCE YOUR OWN CABLE NEWS WONT

...what "disclose tv" should be about
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
Image
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 946
Joined: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:39 pm

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 am » by Middleman


hackjames wrote: your attitude is disheartening.


I'm sorry if my attitude offends you, but I'm trying to use my brain in relation to this issue, as opposed to just assuming the Marines will turn up and solve everyone's problems....and I'm not even against that, if someone can paint a logical picture of how it might realistically happen.

The one positive I could definitely see happening if they showed up in uniform is that the media would stop ignoring it.

And for the record, I'm bent, not broken. :dancing:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:10 am » by Mediasorcerer


rydher wrote:The people organizing and behind the protests know exactly what outcome they want. The protesters themselves? They have no idea.

The first thing you need to do is have some sort of goal that can indicate success. In this case, I'm willing to bet that not a single protestor or anyone here can define what success is or what the goal of the protests are.



personally i dont do protests myself,but at least it is drawing attention to the problem,

and i respect there courage if not the methods,easy to sit back an criticise,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator
Posts: 1729
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:14 am

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:23 am » by Hackjames


mediasorcerer wrote:
rydher wrote:The mindset of some people boggle my mind. Yeah! Let's protest the corrupt system! Let's protest the bankers! Uhh, then what? I don't know, lets just protest!


Idiots...



they have way more courage than you,so what do you propose then people do?

as usual,criticise but no ideas to present, just hiding behind your computer screen .such a little man ryder

I like to think that Ryder intentionally makes the most banal statements possible, so that reasonable people will have something to respond to. Kind of like a game, where the point is to be as contentious/obnoxious as possible without going "full retard".

It is perhaps only wishful thinking on my part, but until the possibility is ruled-out completely I prefer that explanation to any of the alternatives (because they're painful, and call my tenuous faith in humanity into question).
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook