The Marines are Coming to PROTECT the Protesters

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:29 am » by Truthseekerx

hackjames wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:
rydher wrote:The mindset of some people boggle my mind. Yeah! Let's protest the corrupt system! Let's protest the bankers! Uhh, then what? I don't know, lets just protest!

Idiots...

they have way more courage than you,so what do you propose then people do?

as usual,criticise but no ideas to present, just hiding behind your computer screen .such a little man ryder

I like to think that Ryder intentionally makes the most banal statements possible, so that reasonable people will have something to respond to. Kind of like a game, where the point is to be as contentious/obnoxious as possible without going "full retard".

It is perhaps only wishful thinking on my part, but until the possibility is ruled-out completely I prefer that explanation to any of the alternatives (because they're painful, and call my tenuous faith in humanity into question).

No, no... ryder is full retard. Look back in ryder's posts and you'll see a pattern of supporting lies and corruption.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:31 am » by Hackjames

middleman wrote:I'm sorry if my attitude offends you, but I'm trying to use my brain in relation to this issue, as opposed to just assuming the Marines will turn up and solve everyone's problems....and I'm not even against that, if someone can paint a logical picture of how it might realistically happen.

The one positive I could definitely see happening if they showed up in uniform is that the media would stop ignoring it.

And for the record, I'm bent, not broken. :dancing:

I am not offended sir (disheartened is distinctly different than offended), and I appreciate your efforts in the area of brain-usage. However, I will contend that your summation is flawed, based on the fact that (unless I missed it), no one actually suggested that anyone would be "solving everyone's problems". People are speculating, and not without some cause I might add. My overall point was simply that you are too, but the language you were using suggested otherwise.

I'm glad you are not broken, but supple, like the cunning willow (I'm assuming that's a universal metaphor, otherwise that won't make any sense). Bend, banana dancer!
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:37 am » by Hackjames

truthseekerx wrote:No, no... ryder is full retard. Look back in ryder's posts and you'll see a pattern of supporting lies and corruption.

I know what you're talking about, believe me, but in the absence of hard evidence which confirms any suspicions about his motives I feel I must continue to offer him the slight, pointless benefit of my doubt. Besides, he's kind of adorable, in an inconstant, inane way.

If you're reading this, Ryder (I prefer to think of you as "snuggle-muffin"), please stop making everyone's brain hurt. Just for a few days or so, to give people time to really internalize your wisdom before taking them to the next level.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:38 am » by Rydher

truthseekerx wrote:No, no... ryder is full retard. Look back in ryder's posts and you'll see a pattern of supporting lies and corruption.

Put up or shut up. Link to one example. :D

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:41 am » by Hackjames

rydher wrote:

Put up or shut up. Link to one example. :D

If it was possible, I think my mind might actually shit itself after reading things like that, you goofy, goofy bastard.

You know exactly what they're talking about, scamp!
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 am » by Boondox681

15 dipshits do not make up the marines.
stupidity does not care about race,creed or profession.
15 fucknuts who just happen to be marines.
unimpressive.
as is their little stinkfest.

hope they get what they're begging for :mrgreen:
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:45 am » by Cia212

rydher wrote:The people organizing and behind the protests know exactly what outcome they want. The protesters themselves? They have no idea.

The first thing you need to do is have some sort of goal that can indicate success. In this case, I'm willing to bet that not a single protestor or anyone here can define what success is or what the goal of the protests are.

The thing is, Rydher, even people who haven't thought it through, and are idiots, still have the right to assemble...provided they have all needed permits.

Also, active Marines can't do anything. They have less authority than other citizens, in fact, they've given up many of their rights just to be Marines. It's Marine directives more than the Posse Comitatus Act that would restrict their participation here. And, like another poster said, what would they do? Start a fight? Hold a police officer down during an arrest attempt?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:48 am » by Hackjames

boondox681 wrote:15 dipshits do not make up the marines.
stupidity does not care about race,creed or profession.
15 fucknuts who just happen to be marines.
unimpressive.
as is their little stinkfest.

hope they get what they're begging for :mrgreen:

I watched the video you posted a little while ago, I'm having a hard time reconciling the things you said in it (or the spirit of the message, if you prefer) with the above.

If nothing else, they're attempting to act in solidarity with citizens they agree with. Is that wrong? Objectionable? Why?
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 2:19 am » by Barnstormer

The Marine Corps will take a dim view of its soldiers protesting in uniform without authorization.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 2:52 am » by Boondox681

I watched the video you posted a little while ago, I'm having a hard time reconciling the things you said in it (or the spirit of the message, if you prefer) with the above.

If nothing else, they're attempting to act in solidarity with citizens they agree with. Is that wrong? Objectionable? Why?

solidarity.
that's a funny word.
to me it means sticking your nose in someone else's business.
there is no 'wrong' or 'right'.those are relative terms that apply only to the individual and their circumstance.
they can do whatever the fuck they want i don't care.
but i do know one thing...
this side show will not solve one problem.
it will cause more.
fucking retarded.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

PreviousNext