The Marines are Coming to PROTECT the Protesters

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 3:29 am » by Rkobilan

HOly shit what the hell is oging on here? Our government goes into Libya for humanitarin reasons. Then it tells the United Nations that Palistine cannot be a state and the US will do all in their power to stop[ the statehood while our police arrest peaceful protestors protesting their government and how it conducts it's business.... Hypocrates had an oath for doctors to swear or they wouldn't practice medicine. WE are not allowed to even ask questions of our government anymore. I hope all branches stand down as the Constitution of the United States of America states in Article II, Section 1, reads " No person except a natural born citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States. Meaning that the current president is a usurper as his daddy came from Kenya making Obama a citizen who is ineligible to hold that position in office.

My children are born to a foreign national making my children just like Barrack Hussein Obama a citizen because his other parent (father) was not a citizen the child (Obama) is only a citizen. Two citizens make a natural born citizen. It's just that simple... You don't need a birth certificate to see the fraud here. It's right in front of your eyes if you'd just read the Constitution of the United States of America.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am » by Rmcampwest

rydher wrote:The mindset of some people boggle my mind. Yeah! Let's protest the corrupt system! Let's protest the bankers! Uhh, then what? I don't know, lets just protest!

Idiots...

Anarchists! I hope they run out of traveling money someday. (My guess is that half of them make their money from the stock market!)

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 am » by Dukettt

15 dudes who work in military are going to wall street to stand around with other people who might also have a job? So the news here was what?
That fucking subject was as misleading as they get. What if an astronaut goes to protest? NASA is coming to protect the protesters?
Everyone knows that if the Marines really come to wall street, then all hell has broken loose and they are coming to crack some skulls but not the bankers ones for sure.
It is too easy to forget who the military really works for....they work for money.
And i can see this whole thing dying down in a week or two when the hippies and hipsters ran out of weed, get bored and go home. It always goes like that. PTB just sits this one out...again..

There is no real rebellion in these americans, they are just having their flag waving moment, some argument, little bit of feeling good, barbeque and of to home to watch some TMZ...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 9:56 am » by Djpakkal

it is a repost but post like this must be posted as much as it can

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 12:41 pm » by Rydher

rydher wrote:
truthseekerx wrote:No, no... ryder is full retard. Look back in ryder's posts and you'll see a pattern of supporting lies and corruption.

Put up or shut up. Link to one example. :D

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:23 pm » by Deuem

rydher wrote:
rydher wrote:
truthseekerx wrote:No, no... ryder is full retard. Look back in ryder's posts and you'll see a pattern of supporting lies and corruption.

Put up or shut up. Link to one example. :D

Hi Ryder, I am unable to view the attached video, so I ask. Is there any end game for the protestors. Is there a statement, Like stop the Fed. Simple protesting usually does nothing but get good people arrested and hurt. They protested abortions for how many years and still lost. To actually change something this big they would need different tactics. Like when union workers go on strike. Everyone knows the wants and needs of the strikers. Is this known in this event or are they just protesting Wall Street. So what is the goal? Even back in the Vietnam days, protesters got no where until the entire country got behind them. But they had a goal. Stop the war. I am hoping you can write what is the goal.
Deuem :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 pm » by Djpakkal

dukettt wrote:15 dudes who work in military are going to wall street to stand around with other people who might also have a job? So the news here was what?
That fucking subject was as misleading as they get. What if an astronaut goes to protest? NASA is coming to protect the protesters?
Everyone knows that if the Marines really come to wall street, then all hell has broken loose and they are coming to crack some skulls but not the bankers ones for sure.
It is too easy to forget who the military really works for....they work for money.
And i can see this whole thing dying down in a week or two when the hippies and hipsters ran out of weed, get bored and go home. It always goes like that. PTB just sits this one out...again..

There is no real rebellion in these americans, they are just having their flag waving moment, some argument, little bit of feeling good, barbeque and of to home to watch some TMZ...

The fact that it goes away after a few days is because of people like you. Bla bla here bla bla there and for the rest only making from bread kaka. So please , send a letter to your master that your way of living will soon come to an end. And guess what you gone hang your self for the ignorance you had and spread to other "no noting" an other dis-info agent on this side ... nice you all come up from the water like dirt... Keep coming you bitches ... YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT , but again i think not because you ego is so big it comes out of your ears and ass, or you are to stupid to life. Have a nice life mate, but for those who want to do something do it. Now and don't listen to dip shits like this one.If you would to have a change wake up and take action!!! Don't stay :sleep:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 04, 2011 1:07 pm » by Dukettt

djpakkal wrote:
dukettt wrote:15 dudes who work in military are going to wall street to stand around with other people who might also have a job? So the news here was what?

The fact that it goes away after a few days is because of people like you. Bla bla here bla bla there and for the rest only making from bread kaka. So please , send a letter to your master that your way of living will soon come to an end. And guess what you gone hang your self for the ignorance you had and spread to other "no noting" an other dis-info agent on this side ... nice you all come up from the water like dirt... Keep coming you bitches ... YOU ARE THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT , but again i think not because you ego is so big it comes out of your ears and ass, or you are to stupid to life. Have a nice life mate, but for those who want to do something do it. Now and don't listen to dip shits like this one.If you would to have a change wake up and take action!!! Don't stay :sleep:

It is not taking an action just standing around the streetcorner holding a sign like it's your limp dick. Who the fuck got anything done just by running their mouths and standing around? Is that taking action? No it is just a hobby for people without jobs. If people really want something different then they need to DO something. Stuff needs to be torn down to be built again. Fire needs ignition.
It is you who tries to subdue people into thinking that this limp dickness has any fucking effect in the real world. Yes have your feel good moment and return to the gears when you get bored or find a new "cause" to run your mouth about, like you know something. Yes you see, you have become a tool...
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Initiate

PostTue Oct 04, 2011 6:02 pm » by Astroboy777

mediasorcerer wrote:
rydher wrote:The mindset of some people boggle my mind. Yeah! Let's protest the corrupt system! Let's protest the bankers! Uhh, then what? I don't know, lets just protest!

Idiots...

they have way more courage than you,so what do you propose then people do?

as usual,criticise but no ideas to present, just hiding behind your computer screen .such a little man ryder

I agree with you, rydher is such a little man... :think:

Here, rydher, the view of a man you will not see on the MSM for obvious reasons... With Fox News no-less, (they did not want to show this interview... :headscratch: I wonder why? ). Fair and balanced my arse... More like un-fair & un-balanced... :flop:

[youtube]6yrT-0Xbrn4&feature=player_embedde[/youtube]
.................................Image

Previous