The Marines are Coming to PROTECT the Protesters

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm » by Kinninigan

15 US Marines and the number should grow are en route to wallstreet to protect protesters from arrests from the banker paid NYPD. Now the fat out of shape cops of the NYPD are gonna get what they deserve, combat seasoned Marines denying them any more false arrests and abuse to innocent protesters.
By tonight Marines will meet in formation in full uniform and begin putting these "civil service" cops in there places, I dont think they wanna fuck with our armed forces who are pissed about wallstreet run wars either.

This protest is only just beginning, and as always Nothing about this in the Banker run media

Upload to Disclose.tv

Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:12 pm » by Truthseekerx

I support this but I will believe it when I see it.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:33 pm » by Bandanko

its not the cops that are the problem, those protesters down on the streets are playing into "their" hands

and yeah... I'll believe it when I see it :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:40 pm » by Bleever

truthseekerx wrote:I support this but I will believe it when I see it.

good video..i will wait and see as well. hmmm..interesting..this is a volunteer situation, however, lets say this does happen and a soldier gets harassed or assaulted...that would be the shot heard around the world...hello oathkeeprs...
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:55 pm » by Phoenix rising

God bless the American people, the genuine ones, fuck the goverment, fuck all corrupt goverments around the world, your time is up, run to ur holes like the rats u are
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:56 pm » by Newearthman

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 5:58 pm » by Kinninigan

bleever wrote:
truthseekerx wrote:I support this but I will believe it when I see it.

good video..i will wait and see as well. hmmm..interesting..this is a volunteer situation, however, lets say this does happen and a soldier gets harassed or assaulted...that would be the shot heard around the world...hello oathkeeprs...

People are tired of the bankers, and the "ill believe when I see it attitude has got to go" probley the reason nothing has happened in this country, until now, we all need to get involved somehow, like what im doing here and spreading the news, because your cable news wont, or totally spins the news.

It amazes me that an estimated 10,000 people are now in Manhatten, with Unions and Military now getting involved AND WE STILL HAVE NEGATIVE PEOPLE DOWN PLAYING THIS.

...and also no mention in the news of 100+ NYPD who are still boycotting because of the "hard handed tactics" being used
Canubis wrote:AT DTV we aim for shit pending disclosure RUN it threw the best before you give it to the dogs...

say somthing about my avatar i dare u.

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 6:01 pm » by Newearthman

Ok it's 9 o'clock am here on the west coast. I'm going to check the news channels to see if they are covering this protest at all.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 pm » by Bleever

hey NEM...it's 9:04 here...how ya been bud?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 02, 2011 6:08 pm » by Rydher

The mindset of some people boggle my mind. Yeah! Let's protest the corrupt system! Let's protest the bankers! Uhh, then what? I don't know, lets just protest!

Idiots...

Next