The mark of the beast, 666, or 616, explained?

Initiate

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 6:44 pm » by Adamflownemo

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 7:47 pm » by Allcingeye

Could the 666 be 999 police in England could 999 = 81918 Harmonic of mother Earth 8+1=9 9 1+8=9 999 the reverse of 666 =good and Evil then we see 911 police in USA then we get 911 9=End of this cycle 2012 ish = blow up twin towers all over the world they blew up two cooling towers in England last year. Thank me later hidden In plain site

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 8:18 pm » by Drjones

Yeah dialing 999 here in the UK is BAD really cos the time you do that the event that has caused you to be "scared" has already happened....I mean how bout more people stoodon their own two damn feet and realised that THEY can solve their own problems...i mean the police are only gonna arrest someone or make them by threat of arrest scared...it's not that good a system...the system of FEAR permeates our society,it makes it sick,it's not what we are supposed to be feeling,all this dread and fear..NO WAY....the american saying whatever comes to mind when dealing with negativity...dont let it bother us so much...realise fear is a weak force and definetely not something to be afraid of :sunny:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 8:46 pm » by 7hidden7agenda7

666 is also the number associated with the sun :sunny:
Here's the secret..... ALL sun worship honors the sun and his number is 666.
The sun isn't the creator, not even metaphorically. However the monothiestic religions associate the light with the creator, it's all about the light. It's all 666.
From a slightly Qabbalistic approach. Tiphareth is like our sun. Kether is more like the 1st stars that formed. But Ain (nothing), Ain Soph(Limitless Nothing) & Ain Soph Aur(Limitless Light) is more accurate association with the creator. That is the true "trinity".
But hey, thats just my opinion :dancing:
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 8:54 pm » by Drjones

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:666 is also the number associated with the sun :sunny:
Here's the secret..... ALL sun worship honors the sun and his number is 666.
The sun isn't the creator, not even metaphorically. However the monothiestic religions associate the light with the creator, it's all about the light. It's all 666.
From a slightly Qabbalistic approach. Tiphareth is like our sun. Kether is more like the 1st stars that formed. But Ain (nothing), Ain Soph(Limitless Nothing) & Ain Soph Aur(Limitless Light) is more accurate association with the creator. That is the true "trinity".
But hey, thats just my opinion :dancing:

Cheers m8...ALOT of stuff out there in the world to do with the sun isnt there...well we have a newspaper here in the UK called the sun....theres always a nude girl on page 3 next to the stories on the opposite page which is always to do with politics and people dying you know,why is that i wonder....it's a bit like all the soaps on TV and reality tv...lol...watch this...look at this...SHUTT UP :ohno:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 10:07 pm » by Mp630

the meaning behind 666

6 is a magical number - why?

because of this magical number box below.

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

now, add the numbers up in ANY direction, and the sum on the total will be 6!

(in numerology as values don't exceed 9)
15 = 1+5 = 6
24 = 2+4 = 6

Also another magic property of 6, is a perfect triangle, with degrees of 60-60-60.

I am going out on a limb here and you will have to just try and follow along to understand me. For a long time humans have worshiped the god of Saturn, who is known as "El." Saturn is the only planet known to have a Hexagram at it's north pole.

You see the 2 triangle symbol, witch is used by Israel, fits into this Hexagram. The Symbol itself is not Jewish, it has been used throughout history for many religions, and is originally an occult symbol. The image above shows this symbol in a Babylonian seal. Just as the Nazi symbol was originally an occult symbol also. This 2 triangle symbol, is a reference to the God EL, not to Israel or Jewish people!

This is example in the name of Israel - which is made up of the name of three ancient gods. ISIS - RA - EL. ISIS and RA being Egyptian gods.

Now for the true meaning of 666 and the kicker....

This symbol above is Baphomet, and he represents Lucifer.

You can see in the image the meaning of his hand gestures. As above, so below. This means that we are slaves, who are ruled by alien cultures. And this ties in with the Sumerian tablets of creation.

You will see this hand gesture in many different forms, and I see them a lot in statues and old art.

For those of you who dont know, the Vatican, is full of evil occult symbols. And even more disturbing is how the pope openly carries "the twisted cross" ~ which is a satanic version of Jesus crucified on the cross.

See the staff hes holding with Jesus on it like hes majorly suffering? That is the Twisted Cross, it is a satanic symbol used in Satanic rituals. I know this from researching Satanism.

Another troubling symbol with the Vatican, the upside down cross chair that the pope sits on.

And then there is this star symbol again of EL.

Whats all this mean? Why is the Vatican promoting these satanic symbols? Simple The Vatican is part of the matrix of evil. But dont take my word for it, there are many other people who know these facts.

There are 3 city states on earth, which are basically their own countries, London, the Vatican and Washington, DC. Washington is the military capitol, London is the economic capitol and the Vatican is the religious capital. It is from these three cities that the Force that drives the NWO operate out of and control the world.

The true meaning of 666? Is the worship of EL, and humanities enslavement to the powers that be.

And even better kicker, is the Satanic people. Satanism was developed by the CIA as the ultimate form of mind-control. You see you mix religion with sex and you have a very binding force on people. Then you make them do bad stuff, so if they ever do want to get out, they cant because of all the shit they have done that can be turned against them. Now people will argue that Satanism was developed by Anton Lavey, but they don't know that his closest friend was a CIA asset who was involved with mind control research like mk-ultra.

Life is grand aint it
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 10:43 pm » by Towelie

Satanism wasnt created by the CIA lol or that other guy you mentioned, its been around for a long long time, a lot of these symbols and stuff can be easily explained away, like geometric shapes why are they everywhere? because its geometry our species is obsessed with math we use it for everything. Numbers like 6 show up quite a lot as there known as perfect numbers, and a long time ago people thought they were magic numbers.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 pm » by Gazbom

The Number of the Beast is a concept from the Book of Revelation of the New Testament of the Christian Bible. The Number is 666 in most manuscripts of the New Testament, and in modern translations and critical editions of the Greek text. Although Irenaeus (second century) reported several scribal errors of the number, there is still doubt by some theologians about the original reading, as some recently discovered third century early manuscripts of Revelation read 616. This topic is a source of contention for many church groups and theologians.[1] Some scholars contend that the number 666 is a code for the Roman Emperor Nero,[2][3] others that 616 is a code for the Roman Emperor Caligula.[4]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_the_Beast

Initiate

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 1:40 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

As to the baphomet pose of G. Washington. The term "as above, so below" is a common occult reference. expanded to mean "as it is in heaven, so shall it be on earth". However, when channelling energy the left hand is used to draw energy in, and the right hand is used to channel the energy out. The "correct" use, so to speak, would be left hand up to receive the energy of heaven, right hand down, to channel it to earth. The baphomet pose is more like saying "as it is on earth, so shall it be in heaven" or maybe "as it is in hell, so shall it be on earth/heaven", where energy is channelled up, rather than down.
The reason the fingers and thumb point out and the ring finger & little finger are folded is related to prana yoga. the thumb, forefinger and middle finger represent water, fire and spirit repectively (the symbols for fire (triangle) and water(inverted triangle) combine to for the star of david). The right hand facing palm out, directs the energy out unmodified by any prana related finger positioning, since the energy is intended to affect all "elemental" associations.

As to the pope... I've never seen one perform anything but the inverted cross.

[editied to include this disclaimer :P]
just as a disclaimer, the finger associations vary between systems, for example according to vedic astrology the little finger represents Earth, the ring finger represents Water, the middle finger represents Air, the index finger represents Ether (Akasha), the thumb represents Fire. The association I'm more familiar with is used in a small book called "the secrets of finger magic" by Isobella G. Curley.
Last edited by 7hidden7agenda7 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 am » by Spock

Speaking of numerology...

I was fascinated to find out that this song was written
around the Fibonaci sequence.

It started with the drums - then the cadence of the lyrics,
the iambic pentameter - as far as syllables go.

This song, to me, goes down as one of the greatest - hypnotic.
But that's just me.
Hats off to Danny Carey, Maynard James Keenan, Adam Jones & Justin Chancellor.

This video explains it.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wS7CZIJVxFY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wS7CZIJVxFY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see there is so much more
and beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.

Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in,
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out,
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going
Last edited by Spock on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

PreviousNext