The mark of the beast, 666, or 616, explained?

Initiate

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 2:08 am » by 7hidden7agenda7

drjones wrote:Cheers m8...ALOT of stuff out there in the world to do with the sun isnt there...well we have a newspaper here in the UK called the sun....theres always a nude girl on page 3 next to the stories on the opposite page which is always to do with politics and people dying you know,why is that i wonder....

I'd guess the triangle / trinity association with 3 fits well. The scarlet woman, has 3 points of interest to a mans eyes, & those points are probably traced a number of times in any given viewing :P The triangle formed points down, which is asssociated with water (emotion, feeling, femanine health etc) The opposite page would be the counterpoint, the fire based "news" that makes the star complete.... It also provides the sex and death (opposites) resonance.
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Initiate

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 3:43 am » by Ourgreatcountry

Lately I've been thinking the bible is possibly the Illuminati guide book. It's how they would like to take over the world. They have included all into the plot through deception. If they make you believe all these things will happen, then you think it's divine will and you sit and do nothing, waiting for a white horse coming out of the clouds to save you while you are hauled off to a detention camp.

It has become glaringly obvious that our own government in the USA has a lot of skeletons in the office. Slowly those skeletons are starting to pop out through media sources. What all this means? The veil is thinning. Those that are open to the truth will have no problem with this. But imagine those that believed the lie the great deception waking up and being told, they aren't who they have thought they've been. Watch the lost souls stumble around attempting to find their identity...they have placed all their faith in this world. When that day comes I'll be here as sure as I can to help them find their true purpose.

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 4:41 am » by 7theseer

hey bro, it's just a number. language and letters have changed so much over time, whose to say what the hell the "mark of the beast" looks like.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 8:29 am » by Iwgmac8

7theseer wrote:hey bro, it's just a number. language and letters have changed so much over time, whose to say what the hell the "mark of the beast" looks like.

It seems as if the writer of Revelation was trying to tell us that the man who bears this name/number will be in total opposition to all that is good and true.The Christ. 6 being the number of matter and physicality.Carbons atomic number is 6.We are after all mainly carbon, after the water of course. .Also the number for saturn/satan as ponted out by mp630, the number of incompleteness. 666 Incompletely,incompletely,incomplete in mind ,body and sprit.
This creature has no love in him. just envy,fear and hate.These are the "qualities"he feeds off hence the need to create the climate of fear and bitterness and despair .We can see this every time we open a newspaper or watch the tv news.
The Jewish kabbala teaches that 5 is the number of completeness in numerology.The number of Gods grace or the complete person in body ,soul and spirit, who is walking the true path.Such a person should therefore have the number 555 by that yardstck.
The material versus the spiritual..http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu5.php
Using gematria (replacement of numbers for letters).which I must say can be adapted to suit the needs of the language/alphabet being coded,or the intent of whoever is using it.You could play about with numbers and names to get 666 for many names,or 111, 777 etc.
Thereis something in the barcode thing I think and in th RFID chip as well probably which would have to be ""tuned" to the barcodes I imagine ,but not too hard. :evil:
It is a fact that the "number of the beast" is in our faces more and more through adverts,premum line phone numbers ,subliminally as well so whoever is behind it is aiming to condition us so we will be so used to it ,we'll just take the mark ,or chip or whatever like good little sheep. Is this really what the elite have planned for us. EL ite ,El was Saturn (the sixth planet), to the ancients.The jealous god(now where have I heard that before)who devoured his own children because he feared losing his power to them if they became old enough and big enough to challenge him for it.

Heres something interesting my dad ,God bless him,(now gone 3 yrs since). showed me a long time ago. Taking A as 100 and Z as 125 you can code the name Hitler to get 666.
H -107+ I -108+ T - 119+ L - 111 E - 104+ R - 117 = 666.
He certainly devoured his own and everyone elses children as well.
It works for Darius too ,the king of Persians who swept away everything and anybody who dared to stand up to them. Quite brutally too, such a nice chap.
Only thing is it only works in English and it is a bit contrived but interesting enough to me when I was just finding out about Revelation. Think I'd watched The Omen . :shock: oh yes and six letter names.Maybe some 5 letter names with all Alphabet back end letters.
Also the Roman numerals add up to ,you'll never guess blah de blah de blah.
The Roman number M was only used later on in their system so, I+V+X+L+C+D= DCLXVI They got pretty beastly as well.
Anyway its just a number , but not to the maniacs who are playng their own little game of Apocalypse Now , and we've got front row seats. :help:

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/content/symbols/
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 10:29 am » by Drjones

ourgreatcountry wrote:Lately I've been thinking the bible is possibly the Illuminati guide book. It's how they would like to take over the world. They have included all into the plot through deception. If they make you believe all these things will happen, then you think it's divine will and you sit and do nothing, waiting for a white horse coming out of the clouds to save you while you are hauled off to a detention camp.

It has become glaringly obvious that our own government in the USA has a lot of skeletons in the office. Slowly those skeletons are starting to pop out through media sources. What all this means? The veil is thinning. Those that are open to the truth will have no problem with this. But imagine those that believed the lie the great deception waking up and being told, they aren't who they have thought they've been. Watch the lost souls stumble around attempting to find their identity...they have placed all their faith in this world. When that day comes I'll be here as sure as I can to help them find their true purpose.

This is like the greatest post i think i have ever read on here,very well said m8.I had this in my head i was just finding it difficult to translate effectively as this :flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 am » by Drjones

7hidden7agenda7 wrote:
drjones wrote:Cheers m8...ALOT of stuff out there in the world to do with the sun isnt there...well we have a newspaper here in the UK called the sun....theres always a nude girl on page 3 next to the stories on the opposite page which is always to do with politics and people dying you know,why is that i wonder....

I'd guess the triangle / trinity association with 3 fits well. The scarlet woman, has 3 points of interest to a mans eyes, & those points are probably traced a number of times in any given viewing :P The triangle formed points down, which is asssociated with water (emotion, feeling, femanine health etc) The opposite page would be the counterpoint, the fire based "news" that makes the star complete.... It also provides the sex and death (opposites) resonance.

Cheers m8...do you think if i pulled the guys aside in work and tried to explain to them all this they would listen to me...lol...NOT INTERESTED are they. :scary:
Anyways it's good to think in these ways..theres so much we dont know about this world.. :?:

PostThu Jan 15, 2009 11:59 am » by Allcingeye

mp630 wrote:the meaning behind 666

6 is a magical number - why?

because of this magical number box below.

1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9

now, add the numbers up in ANY direction, and the sum on the total will be 6!

(in numerology as values don't exceed 9)
15 = 1+5 = 6
24 = 2+4 = 6

Also another magic property of 6, is a perfect triangle, with degrees of 60-60-60.

I am going out on a limb here and you will have to just try and follow along to understand me. For a long time humans have worshiped the god of Saturn, who is known as "El." Saturn is the only planet known to have a Hexagram at it's north pole.

You see the 2 triangle symbol, witch is used by Israel, fits into this Hexagram. The Symbol itself is not Jewish, it has been used throughout history for many religions, and is originally an occult symbol. The image above shows this symbol in a Babylonian seal. Just as the Nazi symbol was originally an occult symbol also. This 2 triangle symbol, is a reference to the God EL, not to Israel or Jewish people!

This is example in the name of Israel - which is made up of the name of three ancient gods. ISIS - RA - EL. ISIS and RA being Egyptian gods.

Now for the true meaning of 666 and the kicker....

This symbol above is Baphomet, and he represents Lucifer.

You can see in the image the meaning of his hand gestures. As above, so below. This means that we are slaves, who are ruled by alien cultures. And this ties in with the Sumerian tablets of creation.

You will see this hand gesture in many different forms, and I see them a lot in statues and old art.

For those of you who dont know, the Vatican, is full of evil occult symbols. And even more disturbing is how the pope openly carries "the twisted cross" ~ which is a satanic version of Jesus crucified on the cross.

See the staff hes holding with Jesus on it like hes majorly suffering? That is the Twisted Cross, it is a satanic symbol used in Satanic rituals. I know this from researching Satanism.

Another troubling symbol with the Vatican, the upside down cross chair that the pope sits on.

And then there is this star symbol again of EL.

Whats all this mean? Why is the Vatican promoting these satanic symbols? Simple The Vatican is part of the matrix of evil. But dont take my word for it, there are many other people who know these facts.

There are 3 city states on earth, which are basically their own countries, London, the Vatican and Washington, DC. Washington is the military capitol, London is the economic capitol and the Vatican is the religious capital. It is from these three cities that the Force that drives the NWO operate out of and control the world.

The true meaning of 666? Is the worship of EL, and humanities enslavement to the powers that be.

And even better kicker, is the Satanic people. Satanism was developed by the CIA as the ultimate form of mind-control. You see you mix religion with sex and you have a very binding force on people. Then you make them do bad stuff, so if they ever do want to get out, they cant because of all the shit they have done that can be turned against them. Now people will argue that Satanism was developed by Anton Lavey, but they don't know that his closest friend was a CIA asset who was involved with mind control research like mk-ultra.

Life is grand aint it
:cheers:

I believe the pope is German now /nwo and has let people from mason types join there church now/nwo I feel not all masons are in on this more like some people have used there group/ groups like they use the jews and now Gays well they will hide behind any group they can but to be behind the police is best for them . If they could put as much effort in to doing real good we would not have staving people with little true Knowledge.Thank you interesting work.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 4:21 am » by Iwgmac8

Here's quite an interesting take on the subject .

http://www.torahofmessiah.com/markofbeast.html
The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing

Socrates

Initiate

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 7:39 am » by Ourgreatcountry

My take on the mark of the beast...there are others with this interpretation with varying degrees, a lot of this backed up with scripture.

The bible talks about two different types of marks. One mark received from GOD and one received from Satan.

The mark from GOD is given to those that see through the deception.

The mark from Satan is given to those that see the deception as truth.

The mark being received in the forehead or hand I think translates into. Forehead = Mind/Thoughts and Hand = Your actions.

So the mark is placed on your actions and thoughts or is your thoughts and actions. You can choose to accept either way.

The Mark of the Beast is = Political Correctness and the status quo. 2/3 of the world shall receive the mark of the beast. If you go through life thinking how you get ahead is by using someone else, once you buy into that you are lost. You think you are defined by the position you hold at some company? Then you aren't walking in the truth. You would lie, cheat, and throw someone under the bus before you ever admit you were wrong. You would judge and gossip, make rules using your authority to silence anyone threatening to take your power. Those that are good at this run our nation and our businesses, and promote a culture that seems compassionate yet greed, power, and corruption runs through it like a river of fire.

The Mark of GOD = Those that see the deception. They care about other people. The people with the mark of the beast would ridicule these people, and devour them any chance they can get. The people with the beast mark are jealous of these people with the GOD mark and don't understand why they don't have to cheat to win. These people are viewed as a threat, because they speak the truth all the time, they try not to judge others and genuinely forgive people for mistakes they've made.

Previous