The Mark of the Beast Identified!

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:03 am » by Thebluecanary

Whatever. Your link was shady, and your attitude was unnecessary. If it makes you feel better to insult my intelligence instead of addressing the actual issue, fine. I'm sure that's what Jesus would do.

Also, it's spelled knowledgeable. When that little red line appears under a word, that means you spelled it wrong.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Writer

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:12 am » by Donatelo

Spread the word.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:27 am » by Takemeillgo

santaownsyou wrote:nuff said:

Upload to Disclose.tv

who's got the mark of the beast now?

WOW! Spot on. You nailed it! Evil at its core.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:30 am » by Takemeillgo

thebluecanary wrote:Whatever. Your link was shady, and your attitude was unnecessary. If it makes you feel better to insult my intelligence instead of addressing the actual issue, fine. I'm sure that's what Jesus would do.

Also, it's spelled knowledgeable. When that little red line appears under a word, that means you spelled it wrong.

Damn I get no red line for missspellens. Illuminati?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:34 am » by Santaownsyou

Why do all these people follow a god who can only be described as a psychopath? The death and destruction laid upon the world by the god of the big 3, is written about in their own books, and yet.... they are unwilling to see it. Talk about blind faith. "Now everyone pick up a baby a swing it against a rock....so you can be good christians/jews/muslims."

edit:In defense of the muslims, they did not copy and paste it, they just borrowed the ideas.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Writer

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 6:12 am » by Donatelo

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 6:36 am » by Boondox681

Hey don't get snarky with me fucktard

anyone who says snarky and fucktard in the same sentence can roll with me :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 6:44 am » by Otomon

http://[removed].blogspot.com/ .....................

[removed]

[removed]

[removed]

[removed]

[removed]

EDIT: lol lukkas put a block on the word that ur lil gay-ass blog uses...cause you spammed that shit too much,YOU GOT OWNED.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Previous