The Mark of the Beast Identified!

Writer

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:11 am » by Donatelo

You have got to see this link.

http://www.newsforum.com/breaking-news/ ... ified.html

Warning graphic images (Ritual child sacrifice victims)

Writer

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 am » by Donatelo

Direct link to Mark of the Beast identification site:

http://[removed].blogspot.com

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 am » by Thebluecanary

Sorry, can't see the link. And the first one just took me to a webpage telling me lots of stuff I already know.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:30 am » by Santaownsyou

Lady gaga works for the devil... blah..blah..blah....when will people realize that it is their religions that are evil and not the rest of the world. When you read the old testament god was all about the slaughter... for the fun of it. Quit wasting my time. Do I have the mark of the beast?
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:32 am » by Ghost32

Real Mark Of The Beast Hidden From The Masses

Chuck Missler: The True Mark Of The Beast!

:ghost: 32

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 am » by Santaownsyou

nuff said:

Upload to Disclose.tv

who's got the mark of the beast now?
Last edited by Santaownsyou on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and quacks like a duck it is probably just a tool of the conspiracy.

Writer

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:42 am » by Donatelo

thebluecanary wrote:Sorry, can't see the link. And the first one just took me to a webpage telling me lots of stuff I already know.

You said you already know lots of <stuff> So why don't you let the rest of the planet that doesn't know all your <stuff> decide for themselves if they know it? lol

Isn't what this forum is for? Or is it just for you and your benefit alone, oh knowledgable one? :pray:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 am » by Thebluecanary

donatelo wrote:
thebluecanary wrote:Sorry, can't see the link. And the first one just took me to a webpage telling me lots of stuff I already know.

You said you already know lots of <stuff> So why don't you let the rest of the planet that doesn't know all your <stuff> decide for themselves if they know it? lol

Isn't what this forum is for? Or is it just for you and your benefit alone, oh knowledgable one? :pray:

Hey don't get snarky with me fucktard, you're the one who can't correctly copy and paste a url link. I was pointing out that your link is incorrect and will not display. Maybe you should post a picture of this Mark of the Beast that you've discovered, instead of linking us to some shady other forum with another link that we have to follow.....blah blah. Just FYI, someone brand new to a forum, posting just a link that you have to click on to go to an outside site, makes me (and I'm sure others) nervous about shady sites that steal personal information.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Writer

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 am » by Donatelo

thebluecanary wrote:
donatelo wrote:

Hey don't get snarky with me fucktard

I guess that about sums up your intellectual capability. Sad really.

Initiate

PostWed Oct 27, 2010 5:00 am » by Wakemeup

I believe this is the link he is trying to show.
Oops...n/m....not working. Be kind to your neighbours :hugging:

Next