The mark of the beast is NOT 666, it's......

Writer

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 am » by Ldawgthegr8

Listen up folks, the number 666 was merely 3 numbers used to hold a character position for an UNKNOWN NUMBER. SO when the story was written in the bible and later transcribed repeatedly, it was written as 666 because the true number for the mark of the beast will be an unknown number to them because it's different for every person. DO you know what it is?????
People it's your FREAKING CREDIT SCORE!!!!!!
Think about it... a 3 digit number- ALL credit score numbers are 3 digits, it's going to get to where you cannot BUY AND SELL GOODS without THE RIGHT credit score. You wont even be able to get a job!! or rent a home, much less buy one!! This 3 digit number is gaining so much power over our lives every single day. It shows the true genius of these evil bastards, the way they can manipulate us for decades without us even knowing what they are doing when their doing it right in front of us!!!!
Sheeple please, it's been right under our noses the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You guys gotta see this- don't ya???

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 7:58 am » by Enlighteddemon

genius pure genius .... no worrys broseph .... the larger and larger the deception grows ... the brighter the prestiges complete and beautiful failure will b :)
turn your tv off and renew your internet subscription ... it wont be here for much longer

.... the 13 bloodlines of power have spoiled and are now rancid threats to the true nature of humanity!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 8:09 am » by Shagrath

ldawgthegr8 wrote:SO when the story was written in the bible and later transcribed repeatedly, it was written as 666 because the true number for the mark of the beast will be an unknown number to them because it's different for every person.

Soooo there is only one person on the planet with a credit score of 657? Let alone that your credit score changes on a continuous basis... Sheesh! How can we possibly be running out of IP addresses even! :headscratch:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 8:18 am » by Boondox681

what if i don't have a credit score?
oh... :hiho: to everyone.
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Writer

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 am » by Ldawgthegr8

shagrath,
sorry, forgot some people take everything so literally. I meant by different for every person is NOT that no two people would have the same - that would mean that there could only be 999 people in the world with a credit score!! no duh, what I meant was figuratively - you know if you took a room of people ODDS are that none of them would have the same credit score - not literally that they would not have the same score- cause it could happen. jesus help us all!!

Writer

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 8:26 am » by Ldawgthegr8

boondox,
then I would say you've done a great job staying off the radar. And if thats not the case - meaning you don't have one because you don't have a social security number or that your 17, then just wait - YOU WILL HAVE ONE!! believe that!!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 8:31 am » by Shagrath

ldawgthegr8 wrote:shagrath,
sorry, forgot some people take everything so literally. I meant by different for every person is NOT that no two people would have the same - that would mean that there could only be 999 people in the world with a credit score!! no duh, what I meant was figuratively - you know if you took a room of people ODDS are that none of them would have the same credit score - not literally that they would not have the same score- cause it could happen. jesus help us all!!

:lol: Sorry right back at you, don't take me too seriously, I am just in that mood tonight... I'm buzzed and just being a criticizing dick! I know what you were getting at and think that was good critical thinking on your part. Would you have any sources regarding the 666 place holder theory? It is synonymous with 888 on an old LED display.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 am » by Daemonfoe

9.99 is the mark of the beast. it's the ultimate deceptive number and is in every price.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 am » by Noetic

@ldawgthegr8 I couldn't agree with you more about this.
patent pending lol

Initiate

PostSun Aug 29, 2010 9:29 am » by Shagrath

daemonfoe wrote:9.99 is the mark of the beast. it's the ultimate deceptive number and is in every price.

There is a psychology to the use of $0.99, or any variance of it.

In the past, 0.95 and 0.97 were also used. It's been a while since the 70-80s period so I forgot what else was common. It's a deceptive commercial practice of tricking your brain into scanning the whole number and noticing that $6.99 is much more enticing than $7.00.

Those bastards! :shooting:

Next