the matrix

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 pm » by Telos61

whitedeath wrote:
telos61 wrote:and how do we do this?

MEDITATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you!!!!!!

That's from someone who has meditated for twelve years at least come up with something new or at least one individual thought. You are showing that you have puppet strings attatched so dance monkey dance.. dance to a tune that is not yours dance the dance you didn't think of. Enjoy your walking coma, must be hell

DO YOU THINK 12 YEARS IS A LOT?

IT TAKES LIFETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO ACHEIVE WHAT I AM SAYING.......

lol

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:18 pm » by Telos61

you have to change your way of thinking...... we have been so conditioned to believe in externeality, we think that everything outside ourselves is real and we are seperate from all of it..

BUT THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!

we have to think everyday that this is a dream.. that this reality is in OUR heads and everything is thought stuff.... mind stuff...... everything is in our own consiousness.....

we have to breath that truth... feel that truth with every cell in our being... we have to eat that truth, live that truth every single day with all our minds and all our hearts... and things WILL START TO BREAK!!

we have to feel one with all things at all times........ feel one with the birds, the animals, people, the trees, the wind, the mountains, the clouds, the stars,,, EVERYTHING....!!

stop the seperation in your minds..... be one with all things....... make everything YOU.. because it is you..

then things will start to happen.....

and the meditate,,, go into the nothingness.. because in the nothingness lies everything... every single thing that was not manifested yet but dying to jump out into exsitence by those who bring creativity in the mix of the nothingness...

it is through the darkness and the silence that everything became light...........

mediate daily... go into the nothing... be silent.. for their you will find everything and it is there you will MAKE everything.

and of course LOVE.......... love all things.. be high all the time on life.... feel compassion, mercy, tenderness, kindness for all things... feel the heart beat of earth....... cry as you look at a sunset.. for love opens doors..... to great wonderful technologies of the mind.

so we need 3 things...

LOVE.. SILENCE AND FAITH.
Last edited by Telos61 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:22 pm » by Telos61

"How are you telling us this computers don't exist? "

we have limited ourselves to this bullshit limitied extrernal merkaba primitive technology because we dont know ourselves or who we are.....

we have no idea the power that lies within us..... so we have to resort to primitive computers to communicate....

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:25 pm » by Telos61

we dont need computers, cars, oil, solat energy, nations, govts, nuclear power, buses, planes, UFOS, boats, electricity, etc etc etc..

everything we need is PURE THOUGHT and what lies within us.

"we create worlds... let us create together"

Yogananda

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 pm » by whitedeath

Not in the grand scale of things, I dont think 12 years is a very long time. But it is long enough to know what you are portraying is nothing but bullshit.
Quote deep pack all you want but it doesn't change the facts
you
are
talking
shite

You quote great thinkers as if that promotes what else you say? wise people speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 pm » by Cornbread714

Telos, did you just now do acid for your first time, or something?

This is the kind of shit I figured out at the age of 13 with the help of Owsley's original Yellow Sunshine 4-way micro-tabs.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:34 pm » by Telos61

all matter is intricatley and intimately connected and interwoven with our thoughts....... the metamorphisis of matter can be realized once we understand that thought, matter and energy are one and the same....

the manifestation of electrons coming together to form matter is the realization of thought.

UFOS are thought vehicles...

i here alot of people saying all this shit about UFO propuslion systems and all this garbage it makes me laugh my ass off everytime...

UFOS travel and manifest by thought PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the real UFO technology..........................PURE THOUGHT.................

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:37 pm » by Telos61

YOGANANDA

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:48 pm » by TheDuck

whitedeath wrote:Not in the grand scale of things, I dont think 12 years is a very long time. But it is long enough to know what you are portraying is nothing but bullshit.
Quote deep pack all you want but it doesn't change the facts
you
are
talking
shite

You quote great thinkers as if that promotes what else you say? wise people speak because they have something to say. Fools speak because they have to say something.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I'm glad your all telling it how it is, it really saves me the bother, yes Corn he's acting like no-one knows what he's saying and has never figured it out but there's so many holes in some of what hes saying it makes Harry Jackson seem reasonable.

Naught I've just noticed your signature and have promptly stolen your quote! :cheers:

(Robert Louis Stevenson, well I never)
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 pm » by Tylerdurden

telos61 wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:
telos61 wrote:dont you people realize how powerful this is ladies and gentlemen? This is the lost technology!!!! this is the secret of all secrets!!!!!!!! once you realize that you are in a bubble of your own thoughts then you become lucid in the waking state and you wake up from waking!! and that means you can fly. move mountians, make an oak tree come out of its roots change color and have pink pockadots and fly through the air!!

that means you can make the moon explode.... make the oceans turn orange and never ever ever die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing will be impossible... NOTHING!!

WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UFOS EXIST ONLY BECAUSE WE MADE THEM SO THEY CAN TELL US THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Telos your revelations are nothing new you are aware of that aren't you. Films Like "The Secret" and "What the bleep do we know" as well as books Like "The Master Key System" and "The power of the Subconcious mind" dealt with it in the early 1900 's. You'll see it reflected in mysticism too.With regards to flying around and so on, I think the laws of nature may have something to say about that. In dreams its pssible because on that level the laws fall apart like on a quantum level. Here however we have constraints maybe they are the constraints of a higher conciousness which we are not powerful enough to overwrite. Or maybe we are in a matrix and stuck in containers full of fluid dreaming this whole thing.
#

we can do everything we do in dreams here to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is called the state of "rythum" by the ancient hindu yogis.......... depending on your state of rythum we can create matter at will...

Telos seriously it's a belief issue, I agree the world is within us and our ability to create is connected to our belief in being able to do that. If what you say is true and you truly believe it then you can fly over to germany and manifest me that apple. I'm hungry.
What you can't fly why not. You believe you can don't you. there is a differenece between believing something to be true and knowing it at a fundamental level me thinks.
I'll leave you with that as the only solution to your hypotheses is in personal experience.
peace

PreviousNext