the matrix

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 pm » by Telos61

Does everybody think that the statue of liberty is real?

YES IT IT IS... BECAUSE I JUST REMINDED YOU OF IT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a few seconds ago... it was NOT real because you were not thinking about it.

Nothing else exists in the entire universe except the present moment. That means the circle around you that you can see. That sphere of consciousness... nothing outside that circle exists. when you are on the beach. (the atlantic for example) and you look out into the ocean.... you cant see europe.. therefore it does not exist.

ONLY THE PRESENT MOMENT EXISTS...... that means there is no past no future and never was.

time does not move but rather your consciousness does.

this is a dream world... absolutely no different then a dream when you are sleeping...... absolutely no difference at all. except one important difference... WE ARE STUCK IN THIS ONE AND CANT GET OUT. IT IS A LOCALIZED PRISON BECAUSE WE HAVE MADE IT SO.
DOES EVERYBODY UNDERSTAND THIS?

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm » by Telos61

When its time to go to sleep.. you go in your bed... shut the light and go into unconsciousness..... does the night table and closet and cloth draw exist when your sleeping? does the bed exist when you are sleeping? the full moon that is shining through the window exist when you are sleeping?

THE ANSWER IS NO.

"I TOLD MY YOGI ONCE HOW GRATEFUL I AM FOR TEACHING ME THE WISDOM OF LIFE AND HE REPLIED - IT IS I WHO SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TO YOU, IF YOU WERE NOT LOOKING AT ME I WOULD NOT EXIST"

YOGANANDA

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:00 pm » by Tylerdurden

Upload to Disclose.tv

I guess you mean this.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:01 pm » by whitedeath

Blah blah bullshit, get a job telos

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:04 pm » by Telos61

were you really born? well everybody told you that right? I mean how can you be here if you weren't born right? can you remember back that far?

how about if I told you that you WERE NOT BORN?

how about if I told you their is NO past?

how about if I told you that the only thing that exists and ever existed is the present moment?

can anybody prove to me that you were born? Sure you can send a birth certificate on this forum and you can get your mother do vouch for you and have her post on this forum that you were born... but were you really?

how about if I told you that being born was just a made up dream of your imagination? That fake illusionary experience is gone forever. time didnt past just you consciousness of that thought past and faded away.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET?

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:06 pm » by Telos61

tylerdurden wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I guess you mean this.

yes.. because i just dreamed you into existence my friend and made you post that.... without me you would not exist.

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:07 pm » by Telos61

i am the dreamer and you are the dream

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm » by Telos61

you look up in the sky at night and say look at all the stars... wow.........

didnt you ever realize that you painted it?

YOGANANDA

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:12 pm » by whitedeath

What you don't realise is that in fact you are thought into exsistance by me, and now I will forget you so you should dissapear ..hopefully

Initiate

PostThu Jun 24, 2010 6:12 pm » by Tylerdurden

telos61 wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I guess you mean this.

yes.. because i just dreamed you into existence my friend and made you post that.... without me you would not exist.

If you die tomorrow i'll still be here :owned: . the point of the video is that there is no difference between you or me, we are like thoughts in gods conciousness, and with that part of the same conciousness. And with regards to dream, most of the time it#s only awaking from the dream that makes us realise we are dreaming. Maybe death is the awakening from this dream. People who have travelled astrally would probably say that there is much truth in that.

Next