The Maya Date Start of a Change in Suns Magnetic Field

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 5:21 pm » by Boondox681

the funny thing about Patrick Geryl is after spending 20 minutes 'googling' this fucker i can't find any evidence this guy is a scientist,let alone went to college.
i did find about 15 sites debunking everything this guy has said..
and then there's this...
“We found virtually absolute proof that the doomsday will happen in 2012!

any person,let alone a scientist,who makes a statement like this has no credibility whatsoever.

'buttercup' the mammoth....
IF there was an ice age,there is only one way it could have happened.fire,heat or explosion had to have preceded it.
the only way the earth could have cooled so fast is if eruptions on the planet,volcanoes,earthquakes and such were to have thrown hundreds of thousands of tons of ash in the atmosphere,changing the climate
there are only 2 ways buttercup was trapped.
1.if avast amount of ash fell on her.or
2.a lahar(http://www.geo.mtu.edu/volcanoes/hazard ... lahar.html)

from the way she was found,with her hind legs smashed forward,placing her in what looks like a sitting position...i'd say lahar.
so she was dead and buried instantly,well before any alleged ice age.

peace
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 5:22 pm » by Tuor10

Would someone tell this clown that this happens every 18 years or so. It will affect us more because we have more electronic equipment.

You know, these doom and gloom merchants can't be that fucking smart because they plagiarise their shit from sources that themselves lie and distort information. Funny thing is, anyone with an atom of intelligence can see that these guys have an agenda, which does not include telling the truth.

But hey, idiots follow idiots so I shouldn't be surprised at reading such unfounded and erroneous bollox!

I mean, FFS, how man modes of destruction can we have in one year?

Asteroids, comets, the sun, polar shifts - Aliens!

You guys really need to tone down that out of control imagination.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 5:38 pm » by SamueltheLion

svaha wrote:In the past there were many catastrophic events, we can still see the results of this, for instance Venus is turned upside/down, there once was another planet that got destroyed completely and so on.
Fact is that this planet that got destroyed cannot be destroyed again.
So though cycles return they are always at another level (going down or up in frequency)
This world will be destroyed by fire but because we're going up this is also a hint at the fire within.

please make a video... the world needs you to speak up and out now, about this fire.

Don't shy away, you're awesome. Thanks.
Your faith will make you whole

Initiate

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 6:32 pm » by Probablysane

Savwa' put the bunny down! Even if you believe the doom and gloom you spread you should really think about the possibility that somebody out there has figured out that we, as a whole, create our reality and with this in mind your belief in the pessimistic side of the coin does not bode well for the rest of us. Empty your mind, go on a retreat or something and get all the hatred out... If you truly believe this extinction level event is completely true then why even bother spreading info about it?
Happiness is subjective ;)

Initiate

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 6:39 pm » by Wakemeup

Check out this vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 8:37 pm » by Godsmaked

so i did indeed take some pics today with my cam
option to take pic inverted so i viewed em in kmp inverted after i got the setting right on my cam at max zoom
and ya pretty freaking cool there's another object in there now go check it out if you got a cam.
get some good shades.
I think they are there to save our asses just like they did with that asteroid last month.

Initiate

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 8:07 am » by Whiteknight2000

SAV

Why don't you come on here and admit all you do is post nothing but bullshit willingly. Why don't you come out and say it? You don't even bother backing yourself up and saying why your doing all of this?

IS what your doing really for the benefit of human kind or is what your doing just dodgy, and on purpose?

Please tell us why you are doing this, and what your intentions are?

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 11:41 am » by Rich316

I'd like to know too.. He seems to post then sit back and watch everyone argue about, or go off the deep end at him, or laugh at him.. not cool.. It is some form of inferiority complex and or some attention seeking thing.. I dunno.

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 12:49 pm » by Svaha

samuelthemule wrote:
svaha wrote:In the past there were many catastrophic events, we can still see the results of this, for instance Venus is turned upside/down, there once was another planet that got destroyed completely and so on.
Fact is that this planet that got destroyed cannot be destroyed again.
So though cycles return they are always at another level (going down or up in frequency)
This world will be destroyed by fire but because we're going up this is also a hint at the fire within.

please make a video... the world needs you to speak up and out now, about this fire.

Don't shy away, you're awesome. Thanks.

No, I did that years ago, too many followers that stayed followers, so I cut all the strings and went inside for three years.
Now I don't have this need anymore to heal the world :lol:
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 12:53 pm » by Svaha

wakemeup wrote:Check out this vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

Interesting vid, if I'm correct elenin is this brown dwarf star that is the sun's twin and it has planets / moons around it, just like our sun, one of these planets could be Niburu.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PreviousNext