The Maya Date Start of a Change in Suns Magnetic Field

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 2:40 pm » by Rich316

svaha wrote:
wakemeup wrote:Check out this vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

Interesting vid, if I'm correct elenin is this brown dwarf star that is the sun's twin and it has planets / moons around it, just like our sun, one of these planets could be Niburu.

I thought sirius B was our twin star? Walter Cruttenden's work is great
http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/papers/index.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 pm » by Ziggy

redwoodrick wrote:Wow dude you are an addict.
More BULLSHIT,eh?
Like a fool I clicked your link and looked at the "evidence".So from the pictures on that site it seems "Nibiru" is zooming around the sun at right angles and zipping away again..all in the space of a few minutes.
Wow...... :? :bang;
Savwafair,your videos all have one thing in common.They seem to be picked solely on the basis of being the most obvious bullshit you can scrape from the web.
Is it a mental defect that makes people post things they know are false?
Did you even look at the link you provided?
And if so my next question to you is whether or not you get paid to post bullshit here?
What's the deal?
I mean just by the law of averages you think you would have to post one story that has some truth to it.
Why is everything you post bullshit,Savwafair?
What is it with you?

:alien51: I've always looked at Savs posts the same as I do Pindz'......Bullshit meter on max :hmmm: I just consider the source! :cheers:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 pm » by Rich316

This is a great read. Talks about the shift and transfer of power from the masculine to the feminine, which I see as right to left side brain thinking.. Behaviour changes etc and the movement into galactic awareness, plus lots more!

http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_prophecy_12-21-2012.htm

"John Major Jenkins has also published a book called The Pyramid of Fire, in which he tracks down a lost Aztec codex that proves what has been speculated by various researchers over the years – that the religion of the Toltecs, based around Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent god, known to the Maya as Kukulcan – was originally about the concept of an evolutionary energy that lies dormant at the base of the human spine. The concept is almost identical to the Hindu concept of Kundalini – the fire serpent that can be released from its slumber and raised up the spine, energising the power zones or chakras, until it reaches the crown chakra.

Here we have a connection to the prophecies of the Chilam Balams that mention a return of the gods in the katun 4 Ahau that ends the 13-baktun cycle, specifically, the Chilam Balam of Chumayel, that says in katun 4 Ahau, Kukulcan will return. The 20-year period we are now in, until December 2012, is katun 4 Ahau (the “katun of dishonour”). This suggestion of a mass movement of kundalini is echoed in the Hopi prophecy mentioned earlier, which predicts that in the Emergence to the Fifth World, consciousness starts to move up from the solar plexus to the heart. In Kundalini lore, it is said that when Kundalini reaches the Anahata or heart chakra, the soul awakens."

Maybe the term 'the return of the Gods' is about us? Calleman talks about the manifestion or completion of the 9 waves on october 28th this year - the bolon yotke as they call it, will descend..... This could simply be the completion point of the divine feminine principles that are being instilled into us...? Perhaps the sun (the delivery boy) will bathe us in something positive that will change our behaviour..(Did anyone see that article on the sun emitting strange particles?) We have changed, it's happening worldwide.. I see great things coming for humanity. No point getting bogged down in the doom and gloom. We'll hit some bumps in the road for sure, but we'll come out the other end in a better frame of mind, hopefully with some ET disclosure to go with it!

PostTue Mar 08, 2011 5:03 pm » by Didja

Are all, or most posters here in the US?

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 2:50 am » by Svaha

rich316 wrote:
svaha wrote:
wakemeup wrote:Check out this vid

Upload to Disclose.tv

Interesting vid, if I'm correct elenin is this brown dwarf star that is the sun's twin and it has planets / moons around it, just like our sun, one of these planets could be Niburu.

I thought sirius B was our twin star? Walter Cruttenden's work is great
http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/bri/research/papers/index.shtml

Long time ago that I looked into this but no, well not to the 'Egyptians', though the Sirius system (a,b and c / osiris / isis /horus) was very important.

The sun (not the physical sun but the essence) gives direction to life here on earth.
Deeper than this (only known to few) was that our sun becomes directions from Sirius.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 09, 2011 3:19 am » by Svaha

rich316 wrote:This is a great read. Talks about the shift and transfer of power from the masculine to the feminine, which I see as right to left side brain thinking.. Behaviour changes etc and the movement into galactic awareness, plus lots more!

http://www.adishakti.org/mayan_end_times_prophecy_12-21-2012.htm

"John Major Jenkins has also published a book called The Pyramid of Fire, in which he tracks down a lost Aztec codex that proves what has been speculated by various researchers over the years – that the religion of the Toltecs, based around Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent god, known to the Maya as Kukulcan – was originally about the concept of an evolutionary energy that lies dormant at the base of the human spine. The concept is almost identical to the Hindu concept of Kundalini – the fire serpent that can be released from its slumber and raised up the spine, energising the power zones or chakras, until it reaches the crown chakra.

Here we have a connection to the prophecies of the Chilam Balams that mention a return of the gods in the katun 4 Ahau that ends the 13-baktun cycle, specifically, the Chilam Balam of Chumayel, that says in katun 4 Ahau, Kukulcan will return. The 20-year period we are now in, until December 2012, is katun 4 Ahau (the “katun of dishonour”). This suggestion of a mass movement of kundalini is echoed in the Hopi prophecy mentioned earlier, which predicts that in the Emergence to the Fifth World, consciousness starts to move up from the solar plexus to the heart. In Kundalini lore, it is said that when Kundalini reaches the Anahata or heart chakra, the soul awakens."

Maybe the term 'the return of the Gods' is about us? Calleman talks about the manifestion or completion of the 9 waves on october 28th this year - the bolon yotke as they call it, will descend..... This could simply be the completion point of the divine feminine principles that are being instilled into us...? Perhaps the sun (the delivery boy) will bathe us in something positive that will change our behaviour..(Did anyone see that article on the sun emitting strange particles?) We have changed, it's happening worldwide.. I see great things coming for humanity. No point getting bogged down in the doom and gloom. We'll hit some bumps in the road for sure, but we'll come out the other end in a better frame of mind, hopefully with some ET disclosure to go with it!

Ancient languages have many layers of meaning, following the as above so below, or the fractal nature.
In short :
The feathered serpent is returning now, it is a state of being, but also the dark rift we can 'see' now in the skye, also a path that we can walk, starting as a snake, bound to the dust / material world.
As the 'snake' grows it sheds off his skin (let's go of the old) and at the end there is the feathered serpent, a person who is whole, in balance, a free spirit.
As far as I know all people 'see' the rising of kundalini as a snake, a cobra that rises inside and comes out of the forehead (only when the channel is open from the second to the sixth chakra)
Most of the time it rises only to heart level and returns again at first and that's good because it (the heath) would kill you or drive you insane.
First enlightenment is needed, this is like a lightening that enters your head and goes downwards through your spine.
These experiences are scary to say at least but change when you surrender, then the light goes deep into the earth, meets the earth.

This can't be forced but comes when the time is right.
And afterwards you just go on with life.

The biggest block in this is the second chakra, the water, sexuality / safety.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Previous