The Maya Date Start of a Change in Suns Magnetic Field

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 6:35 am » by Savwafair2012

The Maya Calculated a Date For the Start of a Change in the Magnetic Field of the Sun!!!!

Patrick Geryl's predictions of his sunspots cycle model. He predicted exactly the start of the magnetic change of the sun occurred on August 1 2010.
Then he predicted a solar storm for October 27 2010. And it happened exactly.Researcher Patrick Geryl and his team say: “We found virtually absolute proof that the doomsday will happen in 2012!

SUNSPOTS CYCLE MODEL PREDICTS A KILLER SOLAR FLARE FOR DEC 2012

Lets summarize in a simple way before going to the deeper stuff, before I tell you how to photograph Nibiru.
http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g44 ... 1065-1.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g44 ... 011066.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g44 ... 011068.jpg

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g44 ... 011069.jpg

Huge CME's will happen during this date. Cause: An incoming celestial body.
A pole shift is responsible for the ice age.
The sun is responsible for the pole shift.

This occurs every 11,500 years.

The CME from the sun will hit the Planet's south pole.(becos of the tilt in the planeary axis) This will cause a south pole - south pole repulsion. (becos the CME will have a south pole charge)
Causing the small inner core of the Earth to reverse. Causing the outer core of the planet to stop, then rotate in the opposite direction. This will happen in the time of a single day.
This will cause the lighter massess of South America , and North America to move up and down , respectively, about 3000 kms. This sudden reversal in the planetary rotation ,will cause a gigantic tidal wave tsunami. Akin to being thrown forward in a car that suddenly comes to a halt.

This Tsunami will be about 1.5 km high.

Only about a million people will survive this event.

Step by Step to proof PLANET X (NIBIRU) Using Your Phone Camera
http://unhypnotize.com/planet-x-nibiru/ ... amera.html
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 am » by Redwoodrick

Wow dude you are an addict.
More BULLSHIT,eh?
Like a fool I clicked your link and looked at the "evidence".So from the pictures on that site it seems "Nibiru" is zooming around the sun at right angles and zipping away again..all in the space of a few minutes.
Wow...... :? :bang;
Savwafair,your videos all have one thing in common.They seem to be picked solely on the basis of being the most obvious bullshit you can scrape from the web.
Is it a mental defect that makes people post things they know are false?
Did you even look at the link you provided?
And if so my next question to you is whether or not you get paid to post bullshit here?
What's the deal?
I mean just by the law of averages you think you would have to post one story that has some truth to it.
Why is everything you post bullshit,Savwafair?
What is it with you?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 am » by Godsmaked

dude thats not a planet tho its bigger than earth...

a few weeks ago the sun hit a astroid off track for us you know all those death camps femas been digging well didnt happen cause of that.
tho more than a few pigs spent the day in a hole lol

look people have been watching these things spin around the sun even shooting laser? into it via soto for a while now you got a way to get pics of it im gonna try it
if it works we kick off to the next level
time to win this infoWAR cheers
ps if you dont know they come in peace and have been here for a while anyone telling you otherwise is lying.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 1:44 pm » by Svaha

In the past there were many catastrophic events, we can still see the results of this, for instance Venus is turned upside/down, there once was another planet that got destroyed completely and so on.
Fact is that this planet that got destroyed cannot be destroyed again.
So though cycles return they are always at another level (going down or up in frequency)
This world will be destroyed by fire but because we're going up this is also a hint at the fire within.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 pm » by Seemychess

the hindu kali yuga call this the golden age. it is called that for a reason. nothing to fear but fear itself.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 2:40 pm » by Wakemeup

The woolly mammoth is one of the connecting dots.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/ar ... apter1.asp

Buttercups, as well as leaves and grasses, were found in the mouth of the Beresovka mammoth between its teeth and tongue.

Not only is it difficult to explain the upright burial, but even more challenging is the question of how these many mammoths and other animals ended up inside the permafrost layer. Both carcasses and bones had to be buried quickly, below the summer melt layer of the permafrost, before they rotted. Howorth40 states the problem this way:

Now, by no physical process known to us can we understand how soft flesh could thus be buried in ground while it is frozen as hard as flint without disintegrating it. We cannot push an elephant’s body into a mass of solid ice or hard frozen gravel and clay without entirely destroying the fine articulations and pounding the whole mass into a jelly, nor would we fail in greatly disturbing the ground in the process.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 3:39 pm » by Rich316

wakemeup wrote:The woolly mammoth is one of the connecting dots.

Buttercups, as well as leaves and grasses, were found in the mouth of the Beresovka mammoth between its teeth and tongue.

Not only is it difficult to explain the upright burial, but even more challenging is the question of how these many mammoths and other animals ended up inside the permafrost layer. Both carcasses and bones had to be buried quickly, below the summer melt layer of the permafrost, before they rotted. Howorth40 states the problem this way:

Now, by no physical process known to us can we understand how soft flesh could thus be buried in ground while it is frozen as hard as flint without disintegrating it. We cannot push an elephant’s body into a mass of solid ice or hard frozen gravel and clay without entirely destroying the fine articulations and pounding the whole mass into a jelly, nor would we fail in greatly disturbing the ground in the process.

Certainly interesting.. but you would think more than one or two would have been found.. What about other animals?

Initiate

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 pm » by Wakemeup

rich316 wrote:
wakemeup wrote:The woolly mammoth is one of the connecting dots.

Certainly interesting.. but you would think more than one or two would have been found.. What about other animals?

Thats a good question. Wiki says they have found 34 since 1929.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_mammoth

By 1929, the remains of only thirty-four mammoths with frozen soft tissues (skin, flesh, or organs) had been documented. Only four of them were relatively complete. Since then, about that many more have been found. In most cases, the flesh shows signs of decay before its freezing and later desiccation. Stories abound about frozen mammoth carcasses that were still edible once defrosted, but the original sources indicate the carcasses were, in fact, terribly decayed, and the stench so unbearable that only the dogs accompanying the finders, and wild scavengers, showed any interest in the flesh.
In addition to frozen carcasses, large amounts of mammoth ivory have been found in Siberia. Mammoth tusks have been articles of trade for at least 2,000 years.[citation needed] They have been and are still a highly prized commodity. Güyük, the 13th century Khan of the Mongols, is reputed to have sat on a throne made from mammoth ivory,[30] and even today it is in great demand as a replacement for the now-banned export of elephant ivory.

Here is the video that go's with Sav's post. Warning....it is not good news.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 pm » by Drjones

redwoodrick wrote:Wow dude you are an addict.
More BULLSHIT,eh?
Like a fool I clicked your link and looked at the "evidence".So from the pictures on that site it seems "Nibiru" is zooming around the sun at right angles and zipping away again..all in the space of a few minutes.
Wow...... :? :bang;
Savwafair,your videos all have one thing in common.They seem to be picked solely on the basis of being the most obvious bullshit you can scrape from the web.
Is it a mental defect that makes people post things they know are false?
Did you even look at the link you provided?
And if so my next question to you is whether or not you get paid to post bullshit here?
What's the deal?
I mean just by the law of averages you think you would have to post one story that has some truth to it.
Why is everything you post bullshit,Savwafair?
What is it with you?

Disinfo comes to mind but your thoughts align with my own 100% on this. I more often than not have the :roll: with sav's posts.
Back to the article, the mayans, gotta love em, they lived thousands of years ago and had a knowledge and understanding of the universe and reality that would make our current best scientists look like kindegarten schoolkids. I can't wait for Dec 12, 2012. :D

Initiate

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm » by Redistuo

how the hell a planet can stop rotating, and start doing it in opposite direction in only one day???? thats some real bullcrap

Next