The Maya Joke or: The Generational Prank Call.. ;)

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 12:35 am » by Otomon

2012 is real! AND YOU DARE MAKE A MOCKERY OF IT?

Get out of here chum!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 12:39 am » by Michaelssiebert

SATIRE!!!!!
Or did we get that far already? :nails:
Freedom of media..?? :rtft:

Remember..? :nope:

XxX

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 12:46 am » by Otomon

michaelssiebert wrote:SATIRE!!!!!
Or did we get that far already? :nails:
Freedom of media..?? :rtft:

Remember..? :nope:

XxX

Lets look at the official timeline for .hack shall we?

2010 December 24:The legendary .hackers suceed destroying the last Wave of Morganna,by doing Aura,the Goddess of The World is able to be reborn.

2011: The "Golden Age" of The World begins.

2014 December 24: The Internet has a temporary system crash. There are problems and errors throughout the Internet. Aura's disappearance is confirmed. The "Golden Age" of The World is over.

2016:AIDA starts manifesting herself throughout the Internet and the real world.

The evidence is there people.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 12:49 am » by lamonema

I don't discredit 2012 Oto, i see it as an ERA, not the end game. But there are far too many people cashing in on this date, way more than in 99. And some of the things that people will buy into is, for lack of a better word concerning. I went to one site, that suggested that a polar shift could cause the Earth to literally explode into pieces, you wouldn't believe the panick that some people displayed. And yes i admit that some of the theories i have presented are plentful with doom. But come on i think mike ment well, or maybe i misunderstand, it is just nice to have a good laugh once in a while. Or are you being coy, too? Cuz now i'm confused. :roll:

Initiate

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 12:55 am » by Michaelssiebert

I'd be the last one to discredit that thought..

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 12:57 am » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:I don't discredit 2012 Oto, i see it as an ERA, not the end game. But there are far too many people cashing in on this date, way more than in 99. And some of the things that people will buy into is, for lack of a better word concerning. I went to one site, that suggested that a polar shift could cause the Earth to literally explode into pieces, you wouldn't believe the panick that some people displayed. And yes i admit that some of the theories i have presented are plentful with doom. But come on i think mike ment well, or maybe i misunderstand, it is just nice to have a good laugh once in a while. Or are you being coy, too? Cuz now i'm confused. :roll:

The world already ended tho. :(

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:03 am » by lamonema

otomon wrote:
lamonema wrote:I don't discredit 2012 Oto, i see it as an ERA, not the end game. But there are far too many people cashing in on this date, way more than in 99. And some of the things that people will buy into is, for lack of a better word concerning. I went to one site, that suggested that a polar shift could cause the Earth to literally explode into pieces, you wouldn't believe the panick that some people displayed. And yes i admit that some of the theories i have presented are plentful with doom. But come on i think mike ment well, or maybe i misunderstand, it is just nice to have a good laugh once in a while. Or are you being coy, too? Cuz now i'm confused. :roll:

How? wait, wait a minute, don't tell me that evil little tart got under your skin man? If so that is their game dangle the carrot in front of the horse, does the horse ever win? Or am i wrong?

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:10 am » by Otomon

lamonema wrote:
otomon wrote:

How? wait, wait a minute, don't tell me that evil little tart got under your skin man? If so that is their game dangle the carrot in front of the horse, does the horse ever win? Or am i wrong?

Rephrase please? I am seriously not following what you are trying to say?
Evil little tart? Who the fuck is that?
The horse carrot analogy?

Oh I get it,you said something that would totally confuse me ...just like I said something that confused you.. well played bro..

:flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:14 am » by lamonema

I was just trying to keep the haters from pounceing on it. I have a question but i deserves a PM. So i will do that now.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:18 am » by Smokeydog

even if 2012 is real it wont be the right date 21st dec 2021 as we all know the church decided to make time to suit its self so the time scale the myans were on is actually completely different from ours so it cud be off by fuk nos what or we could of already passed the so called end date they predicted
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

PreviousNext