The Maya Joke or: The Generational Prank Call.. ;)

Initiate

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:24 am » by Mikeizon

believing 2012 is the end of the world is going to get you no where but awake at night in cold sweats with heavy breating..... remember they want you to feel terror ... one must figure out that there is nothing to fear and if "the world" does end .... so be it i will be up in the clouds anyways :cheers: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 1:43 am » by lamonema

smokeydog wrote:even if 2012 is real it wont be the right date 21st dec 2021 as we all know the church decided to make time to suit its self so the time scale the myans were on is actually completely different from ours so it cud be off by fuk nos what or we could of already passed the so called end date they predicted

Actually it wouldn't be that far off at all, if you want to know why, just ask me. :)

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 2:08 am » by Funnyman46

lamonema wrote:
aquarius wrote:You know, I'm sick of hearing about Pindz, what's the big attraction? You'd swear he made sense. I'd believe he was a disinfo, and all his minions that big him up are the same. Just to make the rest of us look like complete fucking idiots. It works is what's worse.

Keep that in mind, as for Pindz i don't latch on to everything single thing that he says but i harbor the possibility, because satan is like the T-Rex, a lizard, now what do reptiles eat? Slow meat socks. You never know, because no-one can know for sure till it is upon them. I would at least want to be prepared for a 8 foot reptile with a face eating fetish. :mrgreen:

Respectfull question to the whole 'Reptile' thing; If over all this time they haven't reproduced anymore offspring and increased their group in size, how could their eating habits ever really threaten us? Seems like a rather slow reproductive group don't it? I mean shit, in a few hundred years we've taken over the planet.
I don't mean any disrespect, just asking. :headscratch: :think:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 2:10 am » by E6722maj

if the world ends in 2012 it's out of my hands. ergo, i don't lose any sleep over the possibility. nor do i discount it out of hand. yet.

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 2:17 am » by lamonema

funnyman46 wrote:
lamonema wrote:
aquarius wrote:You know, I'm sick of hearing about Pindz, what's the big attraction? You'd swear he made sense. I'd believe he was a disinfo, and all his minions that big him up are the same. Just to make the rest of us look like complete fucking idiots. It works is what's worse.

Keep that in mind, as for Pindz i don't latch on to everything single thing that he says but i harbor the possibility, because satan is like the T-Rex, a lizard, now what do reptiles eat? Slow meat socks. You never know, because no-one can know for sure till it is upon them. I would at least want to be prepared for a 8 foot reptile with a face eating fetish. :mrgreen:

Respectfull question to the whole 'Reptile' thing; If over all this time they haven't reproduced anymore offspring and increased their group in size, how could their eating habits ever really threaten us? Seems like a rather slow reproductive group don't it? I mean shit, in a few hundred years we've taken over the planet.
I don't mean any disrespect, just asking. :headscratch: :think:

I'm not really that familiar with the whole reptillian thing, i was just stateing just in case.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 2:26 am » by Funnyman46

lamonema it's all good information. On one of the other threads it's dealing with the church subject. It matters not who is right or wrong, it's the arrival at the conclusion that we all share and enjoy.
Hope you have a great weekend ma friend :flop:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 2:37 am » by lamonema

As for the calender issue the Aztec possessed the Olmec/Mayan calender(s). Enter Cortez who plundered the Aztec of the riches, and IMO the Olmec/Mayan calenders as well. Now Cortez returned to Spain in 1541 and was discredited and died a angry man on Dec, 2 1547. The Church seized the spoils includeing the Olmec/Mayan calenders. Then Pope Gragory the XIII presented the Gregorian calender on February 24th 1582, over 40 years after the final voyage of Cortez. Do you see were i am heading, it took the church 40 years to figure out the Olmec/Mayan calenders and they were still 11 minutes off. Eversince, the Gregorian calender came out it has been tweeked several times, most recently in 2005, i think maybe 2007 :headscratch: . The Spainish church took the Olmec/Mayan calenders and made it their own. Not unlike our forefathers during the infancy of America, who by adopting the Iroquios governmental structure turned around and take all the credit. The truth hurts and it is long over due. The Native peoples of the Americas, well some were just plain futher advanced in the measurements of time and mathematics than Europe, period. The O/M calenders are still on target to this day. :D

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 6:48 am » by Smokeydog

lamonema wrote:As for the calender issue the Aztec possessed the Olmec/Mayan calender(s). Enter Cortez who plundered the Aztec of the riches, and IMO the Olmec/Mayan calenders as well. Now Cortez returned to Spain in 1541 and was discredited and died a angry man on Dec, 2 1547. The Church seized the spoils includeing the Olmec/Mayan calenders. Then Pope Gragory the XIII presented the Gregorian calender on February 24th 1582, over 40 years after the final voyage of Cortez. Do you see were i am heading, it took the church 40 years to figure out the Olmec/Mayan calenders and they were still 11 minutes off. Eversince, the Gregorian calender came out it has been tweeked several times, most recently in 2005, i think maybe 2007 :headscratch: . The Spainish church took the Olmec/Mayan calenders and made it their own. Not unlike our forefathers during the infancy of America, who by adopting the Iroquios governmental structure turned around and take all the credit. The truth hurts and it is long over due. The Native peoples of the Americas, well some were just plain futher advanced in the measurements of time and mathematics than Europe, period. The O/M calenders are still on target to this day. :D

cheers that clears that up ill go hide now and dig dig dig
http://www.youtube.com/user/smokeydogsmokey

When people are sat on something you want you make them an enemy

Initiate

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 10:51 am » by Liveecarbme

Ha! Mayans...remind me of the Old Man Coyote Trickster stories from the Navajo.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 11:25 am » by Sheeple

Mike, please explore the subconscious mind, for example, with anagrams:
Michael S. Siebert ---> Miserable Ethics
:hiho:

PreviousNext