The Maya Joke or: The Generational Prank Call.. ;)

Initiate

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 3:23 pm » by Michaelssiebert

sheeple wrote:Mike, please explore the subconscious mind, for example, with anagrams:
Michael S. Siebert ---> Miserable Ethics
:hiho:

Pardon me..?? You just didn't say that, or did you...?? :bang;

Initiate

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 6:43 pm » by Sheeple

michaelssiebert wrote:Pardon me..?? You just didn't say that, or did you...?? :bang;
No offense intended, my post is friendly, it is just one of your anagrams.
You can create more at http://wordsmith.org/anagram, like:
Timeless Hebraic, Miserable Itches, Earths Imbeciles, Sham Celebrities, etc.
Some statistical studies are pointing to the conclusion that the subconscious mind is able to process such anagrams and make subconscious decisions which affect one's behavior.
Like when reading a book and finding a hidden meaning, in such cases the subconscious and conscious minds partly share such information.
Autistic persons have much better abilities to access the subconscious mind.
Since you provided your full name (understandable why, because you do not risk anything implying that 2012 is a hoax, think whether you would give your details if claiming to being a subject of an alien anal probe...), I just noticed that most of your meaningful anagrams are negative and decided to help you understand why despite your good looking sometimes life is troublesome.

So, you are cocksure that 2012 is a hoax and satire is appropriate to interpret the ancient Mayans?
Some people doubt that. Anyway, we will know soon...

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 06, 2010 7:16 pm » by lamonema

Welcome to Apocolypse Island. :)

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 10:35 am » by Scar7

michaelssiebert wrote:I wrote this as reaction to the 2012 hoax thread and thought that it had potential for a wider audience, so a new thread and urban legend was born...

Wow. That joke was not good. But I get it though; a hoax based on logical observations of the night sky with drug references to a civilization just like our own; everyone has a choice.

Hey, why did you write :

Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche once said:
“I always have this dog following me, called Ego...”

I got a joke-ish storyline as well...

- A bunch of people enter into a 2012 forum.

They all make a determination that 2012 represents a time where the world will end.

Then a new member (NM) joins the 2012 forum and says "Hey! the world is not going to end and time does go on".

- Then others (O) are like, "2012 means the end of the world ".

NM: "2012 is not the end of the world"

- Then others (O) reiterate without seeming to acknowledge the new member and state, "2012 means the end of the world."

NM: "2012 is not the end of the world"

O: "the claim is 2012 means its the end of the world".

NM: "its not the end of the world".

O: "the claim is 2012 means its the end of the world and we need to look at the bright side".

NM: "its not the end of the world, do you want to know why?"

O: "the claim is 2012 means its the end of the world and we need to look at the bright side with a dog chasing us"

NM: :roll:

O: End of the World! :banana: Me like. Me really interested.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 10:48 am » by Scar7

smokeydog wrote:even if 2012 is real it wont be the right date 21st dec 2021 as we all know the church decided to make time to suit its self so the time scale the myans were on is actually completely different from ours so it cud be off by fuk nos what or we could of already passed the so called end date they predicted

True. Who knows? I need to take a class in this thing and decipher it myself.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 10:59 am » by Scar7

lamonema wrote:...The Church seized the spoils includeing the Olmec/Mayan calenders. Then Pope Gragory the XIII presented the Gregorian calender on February 24th 1582, over 40 years after the final voyage of Cortez. Do you see were i am heading...The O/M calenders are still on target to this day. :D

I don't know if its to late here and I need to go to :sleep: because i think I am not getting it a 100%. I see where you are going. :headscratch: Spaniards incorporated the calender into their own?

Previous