The McCain We Must Vote For!!!

Initiate

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 7:44 am » by Tonybigman3

my my
darkplanet wrote:
tonybigman3 wrote:why do you say its bushes fault this has been along time coming.it started with clinton and now its just coming tio light.

Give me a break. With that one sentence you just plainly exposed how brainwashed and ignorant you are regarding actual political history. Turn off Fox news and open a freakin book.
my son ive been around for 55 yeras and this is not bushes problem this goes farther back than that.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 7:59 am » by Darkplanet

tonybigman3 wrote:my my
darkplanet wrote:
tonybigman3 wrote:why do you say its bushes fault this has been along time coming.it started with clinton and now its just coming tio light.

Give me a break. With that one sentence you just plainly exposed how brainwashed and ignorant you are regarding actual political history. Turn off Fox news and open a freakin book.
my son ive been around for 55 yeras and this is not bushes problem this goes farther back than that.

I ain't no junior either pops ;) I know many 50-70 year old's who are COMPLETELY ignorant, fanatic and brainwashed by decades of dishonest, spin saturated media. Your above statement is like a red flag stuck to your forehead. Your definition of "problems" likely doesn't include the atrocities the Bush administration is actually responsible for. Hell, you may even agree with the extremist garbage they've done over the last 8 years.

But at 55 years old, you know just as well as I do that I won't be changing your mind. That's a consequence and a reality of aging. Inflexible thinking.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 8:08 am » by Tonybigman3

darkplanet wrote:To me it doesn't even come down to who McCain is as a person. It is what the incumbent party has done to the country and the world at large over the last 8 years. They've pushed the world to the brink on several levels. No person with a clear and level head on their shoulders could possibly vote for a McCain/Palin ticket. To do so would be a special kind of suicide.

That's why nothing the extremist right has tried to slander Obama with has succeeded. Put simply...no one cares. Anyone but the Republicans.
i was in vietnam and sufferd all that was there and now i see how our country is going to hell by voting for obama its just so weird why people think he is the one idont know maybe iggnorance.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 03, 2008 8:24 am » by Clawspiracy

"i was in vietnam and sufferd all that was there and now i see how our country is going to hell by voting for obama its just so weird why people think he is the one idont know maybe iggnorance."

I was going to tell you off, and comment once again in a perfectly well thought out fashion.

But no. Let's try something else. Putting my ego aside here...

I respect you for going to Vietnam, and fighting for what you saw as a just cause. But know this. They used you. I'm not telling you this to piss you off. It's the truth. What you saw, what you suffered? These kids are seeing it again, and they know perfectly well what they are doing. I have already met kids with their lives completely ruined. And no one is looking out for them. This is a war about money. There is no justice being served.

There is no freedom being fought for in Iraq. Our moral duty to those kids fighting over there is to get them out, bring them home and rebuild this country. Our additional duty as America is to make sure that Iraq can also recover from this terribly misguided war.

I'm not waving a white flag of surrender. This isn't about bragging rights at the bar. Kids are dying. American families are being torn apart. Some of these soldiers have even lost their homes as a final slap to their face. The power attacking America is the government we've kept. Isn't 50 years enough? Haven't you had enough? It is time to say goodbye to this madness.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Previous