The meaning of life on Earth?? Please Read

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:49 am » by Switchtrip

truthseekerx wrote:
switchtrip wrote:I thought the meaning of life on earth (not the meaning of life all in all) was that..

"First you must experience bad, before you can fully appreciate good".

So, i believe we cant be born into a perfect world because we wouldn't know its perfect, and when we go to the so called heaven, we only know its good because we know what bad is, well something like that.

Any one got any views on this.

Its just something i wondered, and thought i would share.

To me, the meaning of life on earth is to experience a game of great contrasts. Good and evil live here and there are two levels of winning: surviving and thriving.

Every game has barriers whether that game is a job, marriage, or a football game. Although most people wish they won more often in life, I think anyone would be bored with winning all of the time. Ever noticed how some people at the top of their game (e.g., rising celebrities) start creating problems for themselves by getting into drugs, cheating on their spouse, etc.? Life got too easy for them. Anyway, that's just my observation.

Yeah, i sopose it wouldnt be that great, life being good all the time... unless you had a purpose, or a mission or something :headscratch:
Last edited by Switchtrip on Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:55 am » by Switchtrip

oh.... well i dont now lol,

Cheers Reinaul, i will get it & have a look.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 4:58 am » by Constabul

("Cave man" lays out following sentence in Scrabble stones: "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?")
Arthur: Six by nine? Forty-two? You know, I've always felt that there was something fundamentally wrong with the Universe.
(Faint and distant voice:) Base thirteen!

For the literal-minded and those unfamiliar with terms like "base thirteen," this is a number system in which the number 10 is equivalent to our more familiar decimal 13. A base-13 number 42, therefore, is the same as four 13s plus 2, or decimal 54. So "six by nine" (six times nine) or decimal 54 is, in base 13, 42. For the mystically inclined, 42 in base 13 is the same as 101010 in binary (base 2). This could mean almost anything, and many Adams fans have spent untold hours discovering all of the places where the number "42" pops up. For example, there are many mentions of the number in the Book of Revelation. Others have made a game of finding 42s, such as these:

* The angle at which light reflects off of water to create a rainbow is 42 degrees.
* Two physical constants in the universe are the speed of light and the diameter of a proton. It takes light 10 to the minus 42nd power seconds to cross the diameter of a proton.
* The sum of the ordinal alphabetic positions of the initials (SPG) for Stan (P.) Gibilisco, an oft-published science and technology writer, is equal to 42 (S=19, P=16, G=7).
* A barrel holds 42 gallons.

(It should be noted that all of these 42s are base 10, not base 13.)

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:05 am » by Waterhawk

We are here to re-learn what w'eve forgotten. Everything you think is "new" is something you've already known through unconscious mind. My take on the subject at least.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:15 am » by Jeckk

Appreciation is fear of not having. One does not need negativity to love positivity. If any person on this planet had the choice to live in a perfect world, they would take it with no regrets. There is no bad experience, situation or thing that is more useful than an equally good experience, situation or thing. This belief that we need a duality is insanity, plain and simple.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 am » by Newearthman

waterhawk wrote:We are here to re-learn what w'eve forgotten. Everything you think is "new" is something you've already known through unconscious mind. My take on the subject at least.

Why would we have to re-learn what we already know unless sabatage was involved?

Writer

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 am » by Chela

Life is not as complex as we make it - We are here because we chose to be here. Some chose to be here as light workers and others to learn or just to witness this flower we call earth unfold.
Each of us is here for a unique reason and to understand you need to study reincarnation and have some past life regressions. Your life purpose is truly unique but your being here at this moment in time says a lot about why you are here.
I am not a physic nor do I do past life regressions. I have myself struggled with these questions myself for over 40 years. My journey started when a friend handed me a book called “The Emerald Tablets” which I suggest everyone read.
I am thinking of starting a topic on disclosetv containing my notes from my teacher on all of this but I am not sure how it will be accepted. This is related to feedback that I received already about a post of mine suggesting that reincarnation has a relation to reparation in war and mass events like slavery where Divine justice is served through the Laws of Reincarnation.
One’s journey to discover why they exist here and what their mission is truly is a life changing path. But if you have interest let me know and I will start a thread. I say this because my mission here now - is to teach what I have learned. To share many years of study with my teacher.

Initiate

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:26 am » by Christomite

"First you must experience bad, before you can fully appreciate good".

If I ever quit experiencing bad I'll be happy to let you know how good the good is.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:29 am » by Poooooot

mep630 wrote:Pretty simple - love & learning. Sounds corny I know, but you have heard this many times in many different ways.

There is no god, like our religions say, there is no heaven, there is no hell. There is just the spirit world we return to when we leave this planet.

Nothing matters what happens here on earth, when you die you are freed from everything bad you experienced on this physical plane.

Our souls are something incredible, and we are immortal. We strive for knowledge and we take these lives into these physical planes to show others how experienced we really are and to test ourselves on how strong we can be.

Life would be the written exam for your spiritual learning, what you make of this life is how you are graded by your peers. But even if you fail, you are sill loved and you will get many more chances to get it right in the future.

Dont be fooled by fake religions, especially Christan garbage, there is no hell, your not going to burn if you dont give these people money, trust me....

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: I agree, wholeheartedly! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 30, 2010 5:31 am » by Poooooot

chela wrote:Life is not as complex as we make it - We are here because we chose to be here. Some chose to be here as light workers and others to learn or just to witness this flower we call earth unfold.
Each of us is here for a unique reason and to understand you need to study reincarnation and have some past life regressions. Your life purpose is truly unique but your being here at this moment in time says a lot about why you are here.
I am not a physic nor do I do past life regressions. I have myself struggled with these questions myself for over 40 years. My journey started when a friend handed me a book called “The Emerald Tablets” which I suggest everyone read.
I am thinking of starting a topic on disclosetv containing my notes from my teacher on all of this but I am not sure how it will be accepted. This is related to feedback that I received already about a post of mine suggesting that reincarnation has a relation to reparation in war and mass events like slavery where Divine justice is served through the Laws of Reincarnation.
One’s journey to discover why they exist here and what their mission is truly is a life changing path. But if you have interest let me know and I will start a thread. I say this because my mission here now - is to teach what I have learned. To share many years of study with my teacher.

I agree with this too!!! It's so great to see such inspired viewpoints on dtv. I was starting to lose hope with this site.

Bravo :clapper: :flop:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

PreviousNext